Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,880 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? (18737 Views)

What It Was Like To Tell My Kids I Lost My Job / Which Skill To Learn As A Nursing Mother / What Skill Can You Teach? What Skill Would You Learn. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by beardedboy(m): 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ulunne777:

Lol no tell her say na me tell you.go through her posts
Honestly, I feel scammed.
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Rubyjade: 6:14am On Jun 30, 2022
Newsolutions:

Not working
it's working
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by lavylilly: 2:32am On Jul 01, 2022
Pbabi:
Calabar
You are far, can you try meeting tailors in your area or just googling fashion school in Calabar

1 Like

Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Ademola47(m): 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
dahunsi12:
On Forex trading go and read books in fact you don't need anybody to guide of teach you forex trading if YOU CAN READ WIDE and if you don't mind you can call me for books that can be of help to you in the business. am ready to give you the books free of charge put you must not SELL the books ooooooooooo.

click my profile for my contact

Please, can I also get the Forex book?
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Pbabi(f): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
lavylilly:
You are far, can you try meeting tailors in your area or just googling fashion school in Calabar
yeah, I've done that already still saving for the payment

1 Like

Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Christjosh(f): 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
You can d.m if you will like to learn the following skill

E-commerce
Web design
Affiliate marketing
Content writing
Copywriting
Freelancing
Information marketing

Call or WhatsApp 08167448543
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by lavylilly: 1:32am On Jul 13, 2022
Pbabi:
yeah, I've done that already still saving for the payment
Great have you tried LinkedIn?
Re: Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? by Blacksavage: 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
Maforgreats:

I feel like I know you, are u in warri?

Nope am in lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vacancies @ Ringo Telecommunications Limited-dec.2013 / N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. / Vacancy In An Oil And Gas Company Located In Escravos, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.