Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Rent A Poultry Farm And Fish Farm In Lagos, Physical Inspection Allowed. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Rent A Poultry Farm And Fish Farm In Lagos, Physical Inspection Allowed. (558 Views)

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) / Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rent A Poultry Farm And Fish Farm In Lagos, Physical Inspection Allowed. by OneLocalMan: 2:19am On Jun 27, 2022
Hello there, Nairalander.
Thank you for taking the time to look into this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity,

If you are an investor, a farmer, a business owner, or someone who wants to get into the agricultural business to make a sustainable profit and revenue while feeding Nigerians,

I've got one of the best deals for you,

RENT A FARM SPACE IN LAGOS STATE TODAY and start reaping the benefits of being a farmer.

With an initial capital of 10 - 15 million or less, you can earn up to 20 million to 35 million per year as a poultry farmer.

The Poultry Farm is located in Lagos State and has a capacity of 7000-9000 layer birds.

It also has a fish pond and a gated and fenced environment with rooms for workers and storage.

Contact this representative to schedule an inspection of the farm yard.

The asking price is 5 million per year for rent (Location: Lagos, Nigeria)

The estimated gained profit is 20 - 35 million per year from running the combined business.

—————
Modified:

Due to people scared and we totally understand this is natural to human,

We have gone ahead to make our mission clear,

Our farm is for rent and not for sale, you are not required to pay any money upfront either for inspection or visitation,

Bring your lawyer, come with extra friends or family (for security purposes), verify the farm, do your due diligence.

Once you are ready, only then you will be required to pay the asking price.

This is not a scam!
This is a First come First Serve.

Send a mail to RentPoultryFarm@gmail.com requesting a schedule of inspection of the farm.

Leave your contact information so we can reach you.

Remember, YOU ARE NOT TO PAY A DIM UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO RENT!!!

Invest Today, Enjoy the Benefit Tomorrow!!!

Re: Rent A Poultry Farm And Fish Farm In Lagos, Physical Inspection Allowed. by spoim: 2:31am On Jun 27, 2022
Scammers everywhere
Re: Rent A Poultry Farm And Fish Farm In Lagos, Physical Inspection Allowed. by tempest01(m): 2:56am On Jun 27, 2022
spoim:
Scammers everywhere

LOL...i just dey read d post the imagine if people go fall for this. E dey call money like say dem dey pick am for ground.

Say na inspection. How many people are you planning to get money from? Are you willing to put up the farm and the land as collateral?
Re: Rent A Poultry Farm And Fish Farm In Lagos, Physical Inspection Allowed. by spoim: 3:39am On Jun 27, 2022
tempest01:

LOL...i just dey read d post the imagine if people go fall for this. E dey call money like say dem dey pick am for ground.

Say na inspection. How many people are you planning to get money from? Are you willing to put up the farm and the land as collateral?
Thank you o. These guys have a prearranged format and style of duping people. They know people love making investments and getting returns. The guy no even try. See as e write 10 million naira like 10 naira. grin
Re: Rent A Poultry Farm And Fish Farm In Lagos, Physical Inspection Allowed. by OneLocalMan: 8:02am On Jun 27, 2022
spoim:
Scammers everywhere

Hi, as a Nigerian I know you have doubt, this is totally fine, I can assure you there’s no scam in this, matter of fact, you don’t need to pay a single money to come and see the farm with your own two eyes here in Lagos, we can meet anywhere or you can come down to Ikorodu where the farm is located.

I understand your fears but not everybody body has the mindset of a scammer, some of us are actually as honest as you can think,

If 5m is not too much for a stable investment for you, schedule a meeting and come see the farm.

No be very body get time to scam when good opportunities full everywhere �
Re: Rent A Poultry Farm And Fish Farm In Lagos, Physical Inspection Allowed. by OneLocalMan: 8:05am On Jun 27, 2022
spoim:

Thank you o. These guys have a prearranged format and style of duping people. They know people love making investments and getting returns. The guy no even try. See as e write 10 million naira like 10 naira. grin

If you don’t have the money, just say you don’t have the money.

Let people who love to take risk and enjoy their benefit take the risk and enjoy the reward,

Why you stay broke because you think opportunity is a scam.

Learn to be open minded.
Nobody come with life with money and nobody is leaving with 1naira.

All money are made on earth and are left behind.

No be my fault if you have a caged mind not to see beyond your trenches.
Re: Rent A Poultry Farm And Fish Farm In Lagos, Physical Inspection Allowed. by OneLocalMan: 9:12am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Rent A Poultry Farm And Fish Farm In Lagos, Physical Inspection Allowed. by OneLocalMan: 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
Still Available for inspection and negotiation
Re: Rent A Poultry Farm And Fish Farm In Lagos, Physical Inspection Allowed. by Internet22: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
Forget about scam or not, the two businesses are not profitable. That's why the farm was abandoned in the first place.
Re: Rent A Poultry Farm And Fish Farm In Lagos, Physical Inspection Allowed. by rotimex: 5:34am On Jun 28, 2022
Where is the location of the farm in Lagos
Re: Rent A Poultry Farm And Fish Farm In Lagos, Physical Inspection Allowed. by OneLocalMan: 9:59am On Jun 29, 2022
Starting an egg business in Nigeria, especially Lagos is one of the most profitable business you can ever venture into, not only Egg is recommended to be consume by humans daily by Doctors WORLDWIDE, it is also an essential means to get vitamins

Let me tell you an insider story, even if you use the whole of Lagos State as a poultry farm, you can never supply enough eggs for the whole of Ogun State alone not to talk more of Nigeria as a country.

Egg benefit has so much that the list is endless,

when i used to work in an egg farm, we had too much customers that we could not supply enough to them.

some of them even go as far as depositing money with us and pleaded with us severally to reserve eggs for them, as much as we wanted to supply to everybody, egg business was too profitable that we could not supply just enough to the 50 customers we had who normally collect as much as 500 - 1000 crates of eggs each weekly, (people will call you as much as 1am to beg you to keep eggs for them, you can never run out of customers, you only have to limit how much customers you can comfortable supply to)

this is a real life situation, egg is a daily consumable food

there is no place you see food vendors selling without seeing a product that has egg mixed into it or standing alone

Egg goes with Indomie for kids
Egg goes with Bread and Yam for Saturday morning meal
Bakers use eggs in their cakes
egg can be mixed into salad, egg is used for bread baking
egg is also inside egg-roll, people use egg for their stew sauce and egg can be found in many other posh restaurant and trenches food vendor ** egg soaked in stew lol ** (No insult intended) even cosmetics company use egg white for their product formulation.

what i am saying is, you can never lose profit when it comes to egg business as kids and adult consume eggs daily,

Do you know how much Island People (Lekki) will be willing to pay for your crate of egg, talk more those people who buy in bulk as much as 1000 crates upward..

Egg directly from a farms is sold at about 700 - 900 meanwhile in the market you can't get a crate of egg for anything below 1200 - 1500 depending on the size no matter how small or big,

If you have read to this far, i will assume you are interested in the Egg business, so i will leave you to do more physical market research to see the unlimited benefit of egg and its profit as a farmer,

Here i bring you once in a life time opportunity to invest into food production as human can not do anything without food.

Food is like the fuel to our own body, same way Petrol is the major moving liquid needed before a car would move.

I bring you the opportunity to own a farm land with us,
Come and rent a farm in ikorodu today and start getting egg sellers begging you to take their money,

RENT THE WHOLE OF OUR POULTRY FARM starting at 5 million per year, or you share with a group of people who want to rent as you, if you have friends who would love to rent a farm, you all can combine and rent the whole farm together.

IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO RENT THE WHOLE 5 MILLION naira worth of Farm, You can speak to us and we will work with your budget to rent according to what you can afford.

One last note from me,

Unlike Bitcoin, nobody controls it and you is at the mercy of technology fluctuation.

BUT FOOD BUSINESS WILL NEVER RUN OUT OF MARKET AS HUMAN NEED FOOD DAILY TO SURVIVE AND WORK TO EARN.

EGG IS ONE WAY TO GO ABOUT IT, YOU OWN YOUR BIRD AFTER THE EGG PERIOD HAS BEEN COMPLETED, YOU CAN EVEN SELL YOUR BIRDS TO MAKE MORE PROFIT AFTER THE 14 MONTHS LIFE CYCLE OF AN EGG BIRD POPULARLY CALLED "LAYERS"

We can be your consultant if you want but our main core duty is to rent the farm to you.

BE AWARE YOU ARE NOT PAYING A DAME TO INSPECT OUR FARM LAND IN LAGOS STATE, YOU WILL ONLY PAY OUR RENT FEE WHEN YOU ARE READY TO RENT.

COME WITH YOUR LAWYER OR ANYONE YOU TRUST TO OUR FARM BEFORE YOU RENT, OUR FARM IS LOCATED IN LAGOS STATE.

EMAIL US TODAY TO SCHEDULE A VISITATION TO OUR FARM LAND ( RentPoultryFarm@gmail.com ) leave your phone number and we will get in touch with you (remember you are not to pay even 1naira to anybody to see and visit our farm in Lagos)

THIS MESSAGE IS 100% SCAM FREE, TAKE A RISK TODAY OR CONTINUE TO WATCH OTHER LIVE THE LIFE YOU WISH HAD.

Even the BILL GATE who is one of the richest people on earth you thought got his money from Windows and Technology, he is one of the biggest owners of farming in the whole of USA, please tell me why you think Farming especially in EGG business can ever go wrong, there money in Technology, but there's Blood Money in Farming!!! FOOD IS LIFE! NO FOOD! NO HUMAN!
Re: Rent A Poultry Farm And Fish Farm In Lagos, Physical Inspection Allowed. by OneLocalMan: 10:01am On Jun 29, 2022
Internet22:
Forget about scam or not, the two businesses are not profitable. That's why the farm was abandoned in the first place.

The farm was not abandoned, egg business can be stopped and continued,

Unlike human we live to work everyday, but in poultry birds has their life span which is 14months. you can sell your birds and start again when you are ready after some time.
Re: Rent A Poultry Farm And Fish Farm In Lagos, Physical Inspection Allowed. by OneLocalMan: 10:02am On Jun 29, 2022
rotimex:
Where is the location of the farm in Lagos

the farm is located in Ikorodu, which is the official Farming location assigned by the Lagos State government for Lagos Farming.

if you build your farm anywhere outside ikorodu, your neighbors might report you to govt to move out

please send a mail to book a visitation.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help I Need Help To Start Farming / Fingerlings And Juvenile Available / Catfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.