Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

This Is What Will Happen If Tinubu Becomes President (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Will Happen If Tinubu Becomes President (photo) (3264 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) / History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Will Happen If Tinubu Becomes President (photo) by RealLagosBoy: 5:21am On Jun 27, 2022
If Tinubu eventually becomes president, Nigerians will miss Buhari.

The same way we missed Goodluck Jonathan and wished he continued is the same way we will miss Buhari and wish he was still the president.

By 2031, Sri Lanka will be far better than Nigeria.

1 US DOLLAR = 1500 naira.

ASUU strike might last upto 2years.

Hunger doesn't respect any tribe.

I am a Lagos boy, born and brought up in Lagos but i am not in support of Tinubu's candidature.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Will Happen If Tinubu Becomes President (photo) by Nobody: 5:27am On Jun 27, 2022
What you predicted will definitely happen if an old criminal like Tinubu takes over from Buhari. They would now be moving our money in aircrafts and ships because bullion vans won't be enough anymore.

Only Peter Obi can save Nigeria now!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Will Happen If Tinubu Becomes President (photo) by Karlovych: 5:28am On Jun 27, 2022
embarassed He will never win it!

9 Likes

Re: This Is What Will Happen If Tinubu Becomes President (photo) by Coolsperm: 5:35am On Jun 27, 2022
Nigeria is not made for old cargos, sayno to Tinubu

8 Likes

Re: This Is What Will Happen If Tinubu Becomes President (photo) by frejatoye117: 6:20am On Jun 27, 2022
He will win

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Will Happen If Tinubu Becomes President (photo) by ajekpaks(m): 9:29am On Jun 27, 2022
yes
Re: This Is What Will Happen If Tinubu Becomes President (photo) by Bentizil: 10:34am On Jun 27, 2022
RealLagosBoy:
If Tinubu eventually becomes president, Nigerians will miss Buhari.

The same way we missed Goodluck Jonathan and wished he continued is the same way we will miss Buhari and wish he was still the president.

By 2031, Sri Lanka will be far better than Nigeria.

1 US DOLLAR = 1500 naira.

ASUU strike might last upto 2years.

I am a Lagos boy, born and brought up in Lagos but i am not in support of Tinubu's candidature.
You forgot to finish your autobiography...
You stopped at "I'm a lagos boy, born and brought up in Lagos"...
Your ethnicity pls??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Will Happen If Tinubu Becomes President (photo) by PresidObi: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2022
Bentizil:

Your ethnicity pls??

Doesn't matter, everyone faces the same challenges in the whole country. Stop using tribalism to justify bad leadership.

9 Likes

Re: This Is What Will Happen If Tinubu Becomes President (photo) by Bentizil: 10:54am On Jun 27, 2022
PresidObi:

Doesn't matter, everyone faces the same challenges in the whole country. Stop using tribalism to justify bad leadership.
I don't think my question is directed at you...
Re: This Is What Will Happen If Tinubu Becomes President (photo) by RealLagosBoy: 6:26am On Jun 28, 2022
Bentizil:

Your ethnicity pls??

I am a proud yoruba boy from Ajah town in Etiosa Local government area. I am not a Tinubu supporter like you.

I prefer Peter Obi to either Atiku or Tinubu.

7 Likes

Re: This Is What Will Happen If Tinubu Becomes President (photo) by kingi777: 6:59am On Jun 28, 2022
The truth is that Nigerians should be prepared to pay heavy taxes on everything as Tinubu is a known tax master. If you buy akara on the street, you must pay tax; if you eat at mama put, you must pay tax. Fuel price might get upto N1000. Agboros or area boys would have a field day taxing motorist, okada and barrow pushers. The rich would get richer. There would be hunger in the land that Buhari would be ŕemembered for being a Saint. . Nigeria would generate funds and there would be better infrastructural development than now. Banditry would reduce especially in the south. Tinubu would be so rich that he would determine who becomes Councillor, L.G Chairman, Assembly members, Reps, Senators and Governors of all the states in Nigeria. There won't be free and fare elections again in Nigeria. As long he's alive, Nigeria might turn to one party state.
Re: This Is What Will Happen If Tinubu Becomes President (photo) by Bentizil: 7:56am On Jun 28, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

I am a proud yoruba boy from Ajah town in Etiosa Local government area. I am not a Tinubu supporter like you.

I prefer Peter Obi to either Atiku or Tinubu.
What a fool!

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Happen If Tinubu Becomes President (photo) by RealLagosBoy: 8:46am On Jun 28, 2022
Bentizil:

What a fool!

You are the fool here. Tribalism has beclouded your sense of reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Will Happen If Tinubu Becomes President (photo) by Bentizil: 9:12am On Jun 28, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

You are the fool here. Tribalism has beclouded your sense of reasoning.
Tribalist calling another tribalist.
Stop disguising.
Fool!

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Happen If Tinubu Becomes President (photo) by RealLagosBoy: 9:19am On Jun 28, 2022
Bentizil:

Tribalist calling another tribalist.
Stop disguising.
Fool!

You are a compound fool.

Were you not the first to ask about my tribe because It was a surprise to you to see a yoruba guy supporting Peter Obi. I was supporting Osinbajo prior to the primary but since he didn't win i have to switch my support to another credible candidate. Tinubu or Atiku in their 70's has nothing to offer Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Will Happen If Tinubu Becomes President (photo) by jogojogo: 9:41am On Jun 28, 2022
The only reason you will open a post to insult, its simply because your product has nothing to offer. If not, you would have used the time to sell your product.
Another thing you guys don't understand is that the more you bring up silly post like this, the more unpopular your candidate becomes.
Can you remember how far Fayose went on PMB during the build up to 2015? You remembered the name calling on PMB?
Some people who wished and prayed Buhari dead are no more. Sell your product and quit insult. He get reason
Re: This Is What Will Happen If Tinubu Becomes President (photo) by survivor10(m): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2022
BOLA TINUBU & THE REST OF US

By Charles Ogbu.

Make no mistake, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu attended primary and secondary schools. The only reason he would rather lie that he never attended any than submit his certificates to INEC Nigeria is because those documents contain personal information about who HE REALLY IS, his real name, his age, his ancestry etc.

This is the shadowy figure some of you are supporting to come and preside over the destiny of over 200 million people after 8 whole years of the human tragedy called Muhammadu Buhari? And you call this Politics and Right to make choice? How more h£artless can you be? Just because of money that won't even last you a couple of months??

And why is it that Omoyele Sowore and Sahara Reporters never ever beamed their torchlight on Tinubu and his crooked past EVEN FOR ONCE? Why does Tinubu always escape Sowore and Sahara reporters scrutiny

When will the indefatigable trio of the irrepressible Rufai, the elegant and brainy Tundu Abiola and the very erudite Reuben Abati of Arise News invite Tinubu or his handlers to their popular morning show and INSIST on extracting SATISFACTORY ANSWERS to the many questions surrounding the man who is contesting to manage the destiny of Nigerians

When will Premium Times and Simon Kolawole 's Cable media platform write investigative piece on Tinubu Where is AIT Online? Let's forget the The Nation Newspaper for obvious reason.

Is the job of the media no longer to serve as the watch dog? Is the media no longer the 4th estate of the realm saddled with the responsibility of entertaining, educating and informing the public?? When will the Nigerian media fulfil their obligations to the Nigerian people on Tinubu??

Where are the so called FACT-CHECKERS?? Or does your Fact-Checking skill only work on Peter Obi?��

It is such a curious thing, is it not, that almost all the Nigerian media platforms have dwelt EXTENSIVELY on the candidate they all claim stands no chance of winning the election, Mr. Peter Obi to the point of thoroughly dissecting how much profit or loss the investment he made as governor has recorded (and this is completely okay), but why is none of these media platform dedicating even the littlest percent of that time in analysing the one they all believe stands a reasonable chance of winning the election??

Why is no one asking real questions about Tinubu's health??

Why the conspiracy of silence on Tinubu's drug charge in the US even when the document is in the public space? The last time the ever courageous Rufai of Arise Morning Show asked a Tinubu's aide how his principal made his money, it almost turned to Russia versus Ukraine. Why is it that only independent journalists, writers and activists like Professor Farooq Kperogi, David Hundeyin, Adeyanju Deji and co are asking real questions expected of the media. Even Channels Television and their anchors like Seun Okinbaloye are conveniently silent

Why?

Are we expecting CNN CNN International , Al Jazeera English or the BBC World Service BBC News Africa to come and do this for us??

How can we pretend to be okay with the prospect of having a man we know absolutely nothing about, preside over our country

Are we all under some kind of spell or something
��
Re: This Is What Will Happen If Tinubu Becomes President (photo) by MonkeyMods(m): 9:58am On Jun 28, 2022
Bentizil:

What a fool!

No you're the generational foool

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Happen If Tinubu Becomes President (photo) by Bentizil: 10:16am On Jun 28, 2022
MonkeyMods:

No you're the generational foool
Nonentity like you jumping on things that doesn't concern you.. Fool!
Re: This Is What Will Happen If Tinubu Becomes President (photo) by Bentizil: 10:17am On Jun 28, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

You are a compound fool.

Were you not the first to ask about my tribe because It was a surprise to you to see a yoruba guy supporting Peter Obi. I was supporting Osinbajo prior to the primary but since he didn't win i have to switch my support to another credible candidate. Tinubu or Atiku in their 70's has nothing to offer Nigerians.
Same line used by some set of people to deceive the gullible...
Call it what you may sellouts
Re: This Is What Will Happen If Tinubu Becomes President (photo) by MonkeyMods(m): 10:49am On Jun 28, 2022
Bentizil:

Nonentity like you jumping on things that doesn't concern you..
Fool!

It takes a nonentity to know a nonentity. Foolish street urchin
Re: This Is What Will Happen If Tinubu Becomes President (photo) by Bentizil: 10:52am On Jun 28, 2022
MonkeyMods:

It takes a nonentity to know a nonentity. Foolish street urchin
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Kadaria Ahmed Collected Wotowoto From Peter Obi & Datti Tonight / Sanusi Lamido: Another Nuhu Ribadu In The Making? / Will Removing The "State Of Origin" From The Constitution Make Nigeria Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.