Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,091 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning (52948 Views)

The Human Skeleton My Students Drew / Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle / "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Serial48(f): 8:22am On Jun 27, 2022
They said i always told them to think outside the box, i love this absolutely is there a way to preserve it and put it in collections? I love their efforts and originality.

Ps:
I sent the school messenger to get a real cake so we can celebrate with that.

Happy Birthday to me

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by doggedfighter(f): 8:27am On Jun 27, 2022
grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by MMWandali: 8:30am On Jun 27, 2022
Wow
How does it taste?

Good gesture from them
Hope you' ll enjoy it

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Mrkumareze(m): 8:31am On Jun 27, 2022
Where the soup dey I wan check something grin

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Nwodosis(m): 8:31am On Jun 27, 2022
That's cassava cake, get your PVC or next, it will be agbado cake!

231 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Serial48(f): 8:34am On Jun 27, 2022
MMWandali:
Wow
How does it taste?

Good gesture from them
Hope you' ll enjoy it

I used my tounge to nib the side of it, its too sweet

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Candidlady: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2022
Looks like something Ican eat...

Did they mix the garri with Bournvita. ... ilove the chocolate look kiss

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Serial48(f): 8:39am On Jun 27, 2022
Candidlady:
Looks like something Ican eat...

Did they mix the garri with Bournvita. ... ilove the chocolate look kiss

Thanks ma
Yes they said it consisted of

Garri
Milo Choco powder
Dano Powdered milk
Sugar

Milksi satchet

Small taste wey i taste e too sweet Auntie mi and yes you can eat it definitely

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by raydboi(m): 8:53am On Jun 27, 2022
Wow. What an idea

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by ajekpaks(m): 9:14am On Jun 27, 2022
impressive

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Mariangeles(f): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2022
Wow! Children with beautifully creative minds.
I pray they never lose their innocence and kindness.

Op, they love you so much to have come up with that.
You're blessed.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Serial48(f): 9:46am On Jun 27, 2022
Mariangeles:
Wow! Children with beautifully creative minds.
I pray they never lose their innocence and kindness.

Op, they love you so much to have come up with that.
You're blessed.

Thanks alot, i always give them 1000%

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Serial48(f): 9:48am On Jun 27, 2022
Lalasticlala
Seun

Can you guys please move this to front page? I’m going to show them the comments to encourage them. Please push it to fp for a wider view

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:52am On Jun 27, 2022
Happy birthday to you. Your students are creative. Great job guys.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Serial48(f): 9:52am On Jun 27, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Happy birthday to you. Your students are creative.

Thank you very much

4 Likes

Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Is it edible embarassed

Chai buhari and Tinubu it shall neva be well with una embarassed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Obnoxious2001(m): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
Serial48:

Thanks ma
Yes they said it consisted of

Garri
Milo Choco powder
Dano Powdered milk
Sugar

Milksi satchet

Small taste wey i taste e too sweet Auntie mi and yes you can eat it definitely

There is no way you would attend a government boarding college and not eat carri cake.

Reminds me of the good old days at FSTCY .

Nice presentation (the ones we baked then was not this presentable, but wetin we go do we where just after eating what is appetitizing )
Thumbs up to your students.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Serial48(f): 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Onariii:
Is it edible embarassed

Chai buhari and Tinubu it shall neva be well with una embarassed

Very edible. I ate it with love

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Serial48(f): 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Obnoxious2001:

There is no way you would attend a government boarding college and not eat carri cake.

Reminds me of the good old days at FSTCY .

Nice presentation (the ones we baked then was not this presentable, but wetin we go do we where just after eating what is appetitizing )
Thumbs up to your students.

Thank you
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by NaijaCover(m): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Wow

Is Following
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by susy6999: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Looks lovely
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by PlayerMeji: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
That year in Unity School...

1 Like

Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
Awwwwwwwww kiss

God bless all your darling students.
Correct students dem.

Happy Birthday to you serial48,
How we wish we can send you some delicious, hot and fresh Barbecue to celebrate your day alongside your blessed students.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by iyatrustee(f): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
Garri cake.....brings back memories cheesy

PlayerMeji:
That year in Unity School...

Which of the unity school please? Old Ondo state?
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
grin

Mrkumareze:
Where the soup dey I wan check something grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by chaseblack(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
I remember one of my aunt making this when we were kids.
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
Baked Eba.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Waec Releases 2013 Results. / See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) / JAMB Exam Hall In 2000 And 2016, Which Do You Prefer? [hilarious Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.