Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning (52974 Views)

The Human Skeleton My Students Drew / Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle / "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Qwerty4u(m): 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
Happy birthday to you. A teacher should always be honoured. Best wishes from an OBI-dient citizen of Nairaland republic..
Let me play my songs for your birthday

https://mayvibe.com/play-album/idi-ebube1612459870
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
post=114230186:
Wow

Is Following

But.......

This is not bad news, naa!

2 Likes

Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by chaseblack(m): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
MMWandali:
Wow
How does it taste?

Good gesture from them
Hope you' ll enjoy it

You don't want to eat it, it's children's stuff. Tasteless
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Heffalump(m): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
This is the food poisoning thing we've been discussing since morning. @OP, please don't eat that stuff to avoid painful stories. Neither you nor your student should eat it please.
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Magnoliaa(f): 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
Garri cake has been around for a while. Lol, this is new to some people?

Anyway, happy birthday, Aunty. I hope you don't beat kids indiscriminately, ma. LLNP.
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by efjaydee(m): 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
Looks great

Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by soliddust2020: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
Heffalump:
This is the food poisoning thing we've been discussing since morning. @OP, please don't eat that stuff to avoid painful stories. Neither you nor your student should eat it please.

It is safe. That’s just garri, milk, milo and M&k chocolate as the decoration. We ate that way back in boarding school, it has been around for ages.
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
Serial48:

I used my tounge to nib the side of it, its too sweet

Eat with caution next time my dear. Don't be in a rush to ingest everything you are presented with even if you appreciate the gifts and kind gestures. The world isn't entirely a friendly place. Be wise.

HBD to you. grin
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by SocialJustice: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
Serial48:
They said i always told them to think outside the box, i love this absolutely is there a way to preserve it and put it in collections? I love their efforts and originality.

Ps:
I sent the school messenger to get a real cake so we can celebrate with that.

Happy Birthday to me
Keep pictures and videos, do not try to preserve the cake. It is unnecessary.
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Richy4(m): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
As you were thanking them, remember also to keep Andrew Liver salt close by cool

2 Likes

Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Sordeeque50: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
Wow. Nice.

Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Mrtaye: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
iyatrustee:
Garri cake.....brings back memories cheesy

Which of the unity school please? Old Ondo state?
Wooow
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by SugarGirl44(f): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Beautiful idea.
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by phemmyfour: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
Serial48:
They said i always told them to think outside the box, i love this absolutely is there a way to preserve it and put it in collections? I love their efforts and originality.

Ps:

Happy Birthday to me
You're really looking outside the box
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Pootle: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
eba cake grin
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by BeegBeem: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
Serial48:

Ps:

Happy Birthday to me

Happy birthday to you, honestly garri cake is lovely, i remember while in boarding house yummy
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by OlawaleBammie: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
Serial48:

Ps:

Happy Birthday to me
Eba grin grin

Eba wey dem decorate grin

But those pikin get brain sha
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by sinkhole: 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nwodosis:
That's cassava cake, get your PVC or next, it will be agbado cake!
Sincerely, the way Nigerians go soon chop agbado and cassave for dis country, hmmm! embarassed
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Allisgud: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Which one be gari cake,that is eba
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Channah1(f): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
Eba cake grin.
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Onyinyechiugly1(f): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
Happy birthday love.
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by harmony75: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
Congratulations � As a teacher good relationship with your students matters alot. If your students like you you're a success.
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by etrange: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
MMWandali:
Wow
How does it taste?

Good gesture from them
Hope you' ll enjoy it
Like garri nah grin
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by EmiDon11: 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
U must be a very wicked teacher.they could have got something nice for you instead of eba cake.,
Pls don't insult me, i am still suffering heartbreak of this morning
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Enumerator(m): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
cheesy
Nwodosis:
That's cassava cake, get your PVC or next, it will be agbado cake!
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by WarriAproko: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
Boarding school thing
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by WarriAproko: 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
Complete sokis or this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Proposed Pegans School Uniform In Osun State / Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures / Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.