Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,377 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning (52953 Views)

The Human Skeleton My Students Drew / Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle / "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Nwodosis(m): 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
Omeizadean:

Stewpid people everywhere... The one who owned the comment and the ones who like it.

Don't u know there is cornbread and cake already and it's a luxury confection all over the world?
Why are you pained this much?
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
Mariangeles:

No blame us o. cheesy
I been trip when I see am. I no even know say e don been dey taytay.
cheesy

Lol.. and delicious too.

1 Like

Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by MyChoice1: 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
I warned my daughter not to be doing that because provisions are way too costly now ooo...lol

You must be a nice teacher, well-done and Happy birthday!

Serial48:

Thanks ma
Yes they said it consisted of

Garri
Milo Choco powder
Dano Powdered milk
Sugar

Milksi satchet

Small taste wey i taste e too sweet Auntie mi and yes you can eat it definitely
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by PDPGuy: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
Serial48:

Jss 2 its a boarding tho
Nice
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by JuanDeDios: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
faceland:

The scam is selling the course (which would be filled with general info found on Google). If he knew how to steal crypto currency, he wouldn't have time to sell courses. grin
Lol. Fair point.
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by iamL(f): 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Looks like something Ican eat...

Did they mix the garri with Bournvita. ... ilove the chocolate look kiss

You will love it. I have baked it once when I couldn't get my hands on flour. It was much loved than the real caked.

I simply substitute flour for garri all other ingredients remain the same.
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Fortune118005(m): 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
Serial48:

Thanks alot, i always give them 1000%
The students that made this are in what class?
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by hahn(m): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Serial48:
They said i always told them to think outside the box, i love this absolutely is there a way to preserve it and put it in collections? I love their efforts and originality.

Ps:
I sent the school messenger to get a real cake so we can celebrate with that.

Happy Birthday to me

Where is the real cake?
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Temi2468: 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nwodosis:
That's cassava cake, get your PVC or next, it will be agbado cake!

NLanders o cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:22am On Jun 29, 2022
pussyahnie:
Great! Pussy ahnie will like this as well and for her children.
Troll...
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by Raychee(f): 7:56am On Jun 29, 2022
So nice of them. Good children kiss . I wouldn't eat it though, I'm skeptical about the condition it was made in. Children can be unsanitary most times.
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:44am On Jun 29, 2022
pussyahnie:

How donyou mean bro? Am I not pussy ahnie?
Stop it.. makes no sense..ain't you grown enough to understand that trolling and dragging people is d**mb..
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:48am On Jun 29, 2022
pussyahnie:

But how is this your issue? Should mentioning my own moniker be your ish? I think you have multiple account here or what are you even driving at
Cos you are a troll.. undecided
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by fineberry(m): 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
Happy birthday
Re: See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning by GoodBoyBadVibes(f): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Obnoxious2001:

There is no way you would attend a government boarding college and not eat carri cake.

Reminds me of the good old days at FSTCY .

Nice presentation (the ones we baked then was not this presentable, but wetin we go do we where just after eating what is appetitizing )
Thumbs up to your students.

Ahh, omo FSTCY
which set?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HELP! Is Surname The First Name Or Last Name? / See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) / JAMB Exam Hall In 2000 And 2016, Which Do You Prefer? [hilarious Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.