Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

How To Earn Bitcoin Doing Task With Free Cash App Money In Nigeria {$50/day) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Earn Bitcoin Doing Task With Free Cash App Money In Nigeria {$50/day) (538 Views)

App To Earn CRYPTO For Doing Simple Task Online In Nigeria (earn $50/day} / Mine Bitcoin, Browse The Web And Earn Bitcoin In The Process / Earn Free Cash With Pollpay, Tested And Confirmed(netwyz Blog) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Bitcoin Doing Task With Free Cash App Money In Nigeria {$50/day) by Ajijoha00622: 9:40am On Jun 27, 2022
[center]Site to Earn Crypto Doing Task Online In Nigeria {Making Over $50/Day) [/center]

This is how to start making money in cryptos doing tasks online with an app that will pay you in bitcoin. Tasks you will do on this platform include watching videos and ads, playing games, testing websites and apps, taking online surveys, etc. This is one great website that will also reward you for downloading their apps and using them for doing tasks online.

Be assured that this platform will not need you to use Paypal to get your pay. All you need is your bitcoin wallet. If you also use my special link to sign up, the platform will reward you between $0.25 to $250. It depends on your luck.

What is unique about this platform is that you will also get rewarded for earning bitcoin doing a task. I discuss how you will get a prize if you are among 250 daily winners on the leaderboard. You will be shocked to know how much you can get rewarded.

I also explain what you must do and what you must avoid to prevent you from getting terminated or banned on the platform.

Please watch the video below to know how to get started:
[center]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O36Q4mC7w3M[/center]

Please subscribe to my channel, and click the notification bells. It will help you to know whenever is publish a new video every week. Also, drop your comment, and I will get back to you ASAP.

Regards

John
Subscribe to the ASK JOFA YouTube Channel Here
: https://www.youtube.com/c/ASKJOFA?sub_confirmation=1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Work Remote / Fastfood Manager Vacancy!!! / Earn Money By Becoming A Course Tutor On ONADA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.