Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

How Profitable Is Groundnut Oil Making - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Profitable Is Groundnut Oil Making (590 Views)

Is Groundnut Oil Still Available In Nigeria? / How Profitable Is Eatery Business? / How Profitable Is Doughnut Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Profitable Is Groundnut Oil Making by Helpannonymous: 9:48am On Jun 27, 2022
Am planing to get a groundnut oil making machine , how profitable is this business pls

1 Like

Re: How Profitable Is Groundnut Oil Making by Creamypie(m): 9:59am On Jun 27, 2022
Helpannonymous:
Am planing to get a groundnut oil making machine , how profitable is this business pls
just buy groundnut from North, preferably taraba state, cos that's where I served. Anything food, including. Groundnut is unusually and exceptionally cheap
Re: How Profitable Is Groundnut Oil Making by Helpannonymous: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2022
Creamypie:
just buy groundnut from North, preferably taraba state, cos that's where I served. Anything food, including. Groundnut is unusually and exceptionally cheap
Am thinking of the process and profit margin
Re: How Profitable Is Groundnut Oil Making by Creamypie(m): 10:11am On Jun 27, 2022
Helpannonymous:

Am thinking of the process and profit margin
am explaining from point the of profit from raw materials angle. When my bro wanted to marry, I was serving. I was asked to buy 20 litre g/oil I went to taking market... Market oh. Not inside villages. I asked for 20 litre price, they said 6000. I was asked when I wanted to travel with it, I said d next morning. Upon hearing it, I was asked to instead pay for two average basins,2k each, and come d next morning, since onitsha park was at same place. D next morning when I got there, I was asked to wait for only 5 mins, so it will cool down, and it was put in 20 litre keg, exactly 20 litres. The waste is kulikuli. This is the real g.nut oil made from g. nut, not all these ones sold at market. Then real 20 litre g.nut oil in South South was 18:500, same thing 4k g.nut was bought for and made.
Re: How Profitable Is Groundnut Oil Making by Helpannonymous: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=Creamypie post=114196127]am explaining from point the of profit from raw materials angle. When my bro wanted to marry, I was serving. I was asked to buy 20 litre g/oil I went to taking market... Market oh. Not inside villages. I asked for 20 litre price, they said 6000. I was asked when I wanted to travel with it, I said d next morning. Upon hearing it, I was asked to instead pay for two average basins,2k each, and come d next morning, since onitsha park was at same place. D next morning when I got there, I was asked to wait for only 5 mins, so it will cool down, and it was put in 20 litre keg, exactly 20 litres. The waste is kulikuli. This is the real g.nut oil made from g. nut, not all these ones sold at market. Then real 20 litre g.nut oil in South South was 18:500, same thing 4k g.nut was bought for and made.[/quotes
I wish I can get the profit range per times
Re: How Profitable Is Groundnut Oil Making by Helpannonymous: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=Creamypie post=114196127]am explaining from point the of profit from raw materials angle. When my bro wanted to marry, I was serving. I was asked to buy 20 litre g/oil I went to taking market... Market oh. Not inside villages. I asked for 20 litre price, they said 6000. I was asked when I wanted to travel with it, I said d next morning. Upon hearing it, I was asked to instead pay for two average basins,2k each, and come d next morning, since onitsha park was at same place. D next morning when I got there, I was asked to wait for only 5 mins, so it will cool down, and it was put in 20 litre keg, exactly 20 litres. The waste is kulikuli. This is the real g.nut oil made from g. nut, not all these ones sold at market. Then real 20 litre g.nut oil in South South was 18:500, same thing 4k g.nut was bought for and made.[/quotes]

I wish I can get the profit range per times
Re: How Profitable Is Groundnut Oil Making by Helpannonymous: 10:43am On Jun 27, 2022
Creamypie:
am explaining from point the of profit from raw materials angle. When my bro wanted to marry, I was serving. I was asked to buy 20 litre g/oil I went to taking market... Market oh. Not inside villages. I asked for 20 litre price, they said 6000. I was asked when I wanted to travel with it, I said d next morning. Upon hearing it, I was asked to instead pay for two average basins,2k each, and come d next morning, since onitsha park was at same place. D next morning when I got there, I was asked to wait for only 5 mins, so it will cool down, and it was put in 20 litre keg, exactly 20 litres. The waste is kulikuli. This is the real g.nut oil made from g. nut, not all these ones sold at market. Then real 20 litre g.nut oil in South South was 18:500, same thing 4k g.nut was bought for and made.
I wish I can get the profit range per tones
Re: How Profitable Is Groundnut Oil Making by Creamypie(m): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2022
Helpannonymous:

depends on your location
Re: How Profitable Is Groundnut Oil Making by Helpannonymous: 11:30am On Jun 27, 2022
Creamypie:
depends on your location
Which location is the best , what state in nigeria
Re: How Profitable Is Groundnut Oil Making by okeysoninv: 11:48am On Jun 27, 2022
Helpannonymous:

I think this is not a refined one . it usually have odour. when did you bought this .
Re: How Profitable Is Groundnut Oil Making by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
Creamypie:
depends on your location
Nna, is it a refined one?
Also, does it hv odour or odourless?

(1) (Reply)

$100 USDT FOR SALE / Abdul Rabiu Nigeria Second Richest Man Closes Gap Dangote Making N1trn 11 Months / Bet9ja Agent Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.