Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Pretty Mike Storms Wedding Ceremony With Semi-nak3d Ladies. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Storms Wedding Ceremony With Semi-nak3d Ladies. (2691 Views)

Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene / Pretty Mike Storms Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage In Style / Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Mike Storms Wedding Ceremony With Semi-nak3d Ladies. by Gistlobby: 10:14am On Jun 27, 2022
Socialite PrettyMike created a scene at the wedding ceremony of comedian, Funnybone, on Saturday June 26 when he arrived at the venue with semi-naked ladies as they depicted the story of Jesus carrying the cross and being flogged as he made his way to Golgotha.

One of the ladies who depicted ‘Jesus’ wore a white outfit and wore a thorn on her head as she carried a ‘cross” while the other ladies ‘flogged” her.

See more photos and a video of him arriving at the venue with the ladies below…

Watch the Video :
https://flip.it/bUKIMO

Re: Pretty Mike Storms Wedding Ceremony With Semi-nak3d Ladies. by TheStakeHolder(m): 10:15am On Jun 27, 2022
Gistlobby:

One of the ladies who depicted ‘Jesus’ wore a white outfit and wore a thorn on her head as she carried a ‘cross” while the other ladies ‘flogged” her.

Nonsense.

I'm not a religious fanatic but this is a total disrespect to Christianity.

Why not try to depict Mohammed and watch how Islamic bodies would issue out strong warnings...

Please let's respect other people's beliefs and ideologies.

lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Storms Wedding Ceremony With Semi-nak3d Ladies. by Jessi04: 10:28am On Jun 27, 2022
He has crossed the redline.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Storms Wedding Ceremony With Semi-nak3d Ladies. by oz4real83(m): 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
This nincompoop is infecting so many ladies with his foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Storms Wedding Ceremony With Semi-nak3d Ladies. by mytime24(f): 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
Madman
Re: Pretty Mike Storms Wedding Ceremony With Semi-nak3d Ladies. by Rachel98(f): 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Attention seeker undecided

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Storms Wedding Ceremony With Semi-nak3d Ladies. by Badonasty(m): 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
Omo that babe wey carry shield get yansh sha
Re: Pretty Mike Storms Wedding Ceremony With Semi-nak3d Ladies. by Soulsymbol99: 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Were em dey see this gals wey dey gree follow am craze?
Re: Pretty Mike Storms Wedding Ceremony With Semi-nak3d Ladies. by We4all: 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
This is getting boring. He should try something new.
Re: Pretty Mike Storms Wedding Ceremony With Semi-nak3d Ladies. by ebuka10box(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nigeria ain't a sane country if not these guy go dey go jail back to back... These na ppl future wives ooo
Abeg patronize me fir ur Dubai visa and flight tickets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Storms Wedding Ceremony With Semi-nak3d Ladies. by Authoreety: 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Now I believe that this guy is a rich fool
Re: Pretty Mike Storms Wedding Ceremony With Semi-nak3d Ladies. by Treasure17(m): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
Now he's pushing his luck.
Re: Pretty Mike Storms Wedding Ceremony With Semi-nak3d Ladies. by Onyi22(f): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
This is a No No for me

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Storms Wedding Ceremony With Semi-nak3d Ladies. by Shalommy(f): 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
He's an anti-christ.. Useless thing! Chaii

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Storms Wedding Ceremony With Semi-nak3d Ladies. by Usorohtheman(m): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
There are more women without shame, than men...
Re: Pretty Mike Storms Wedding Ceremony With Semi-nak3d Ladies. by BrutusOj(m): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
Where are the Muslims who says they respect Prophet Isa (Jesus Christ) like Prophet Mohammed (SAW) peace be unto him? Is that not blasphemy by Mike's oloshos? Won't you people fight those ladies for blasphemy?
Re: Pretty Mike Storms Wedding Ceremony With Semi-nak3d Ladies. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Authoreety:
Now I believe that this guy is a rich fool
He isn't as Luxurious as u may think.
I have boarded a few Flights with him & while discussing we ended up heading same way
He just seizes opportunities of lawlessness to garner fame.
Re: Pretty Mike Storms Wedding Ceremony With Semi-nak3d Ladies. by obembet(f): 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
grin grin
Re: Pretty Mike Storms Wedding Ceremony With Semi-nak3d Ladies. by Hushbingo: 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Pretty Mike Storms Wedding Ceremony With Semi-nak3d Ladies. by lebest: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
Should i be surprised?
Re: Pretty Mike Storms Wedding Ceremony With Semi-nak3d Ladies. by Stanweezy(m): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
That Mike in his name should be Michael if I'm right.

See how he's ridiculing crucification of Christ, he should thank his stars that Christian are tolerant if it were to be that religion up north, we will be discussing in Nairaland how they were burnt.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Is Junior Pope Really Dead Full Video / More Romance For Pen? / Nicki Minaj Responds To Dj Khaled's Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.