Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

A Simple Affiliate Marketing Hack For Beginners Using Free Traffic. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Simple Affiliate Marketing Hack For Beginners Using Free Traffic. (519 Views)

Simple Marketing Hack To Amaze Crazy Sales / Earn By Doing Simple Affiliate Tasks On Brandlistry / A Simple Way To Earn By Selling MTN Data Bundles On Your Website Or Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Simple Affiliate Marketing Hack For Beginners Using Free Traffic. by infogenius(m): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2022
Yes it is a hack for passive income.

No hard work is involved.

You don't need a long story or an affiliate marketing course for this. 

It is as simple as I present it.

You are reading this because I believe you know what affiliate marketing is.
 But if you are reading this and you don't know what affiliate marketing is, i will tell you what it is briefly.

Affiliate marketing is a business model in which you promote a service or a product to potential
buyers and once someone buys from you (affiliate link) you get a reward. So in a single sentence
you as the affiliate market products to potential users and once a sale is made you are paid a commission.

With the hack I am about to show you, as a beginner you can start right away.

You need just 5 elements to implement this hack.

1. A thriving market

2. A product that meets the market's needs.

3. Your affiliate link

4.  Content. (There is a far easier way to get this done in less than 10 minutes) 

5. A good Traffic source.

With this you have in place a business that brings in passive income.

Let's put all the pieces together..

1. A thriving Market - Thriving here means a market that is seeking lots of information.
There are several markets that are in this category, however, you need to know them.
Some of them are Money and Finance, spirituality, Relationship, Travel just to mention a few..

2. A Product that meets the market's needs- The question is what type of information is the market seeking for?
Your job is to look out for the type of information they need, then provide a product  which may be in
the form of information or a service to meet their needs. 

Once you can determine the product that will serve them, check if the product offers a platform for affiliates.
Just type the product name affiliate program in google search engine. Sign up if you find one.
Inmost cases it is free to sign up.

Note that these days most product providers offer affiliate programs for their online products.

3. Affiliate Link - After signing up get your affiliate link.
This is the link you will be providing to people that come across your content so that they can
take a step further by buying through your link to solve their problems. Copy and save somewhere.

4. Create Free Content - Your job is to provide valuable content for your audience and provide your affiliate
link for them to check out a better solution. To this i will introduce you to an A.I that will help you
achieve that in a few minutes. 
You can sign up for free https://anyword.com/

Once in, use the blog post feature to generate content by simply selecting your topics and
what you want to write about.
In a word, this A.I helps you to write genuine content. It doesn't take more than 5 minutes.

Carefully insert your affiliate link in the document. For example if you are promoting a crypto 
course you can write "A simple crypto course for beginners" highlight and hyperlink with your
affiliate link. Do this in at least 3 places in the document.  
Copy your content on a google doc and download as pdf. 

And if you have some graphic knowledge, use Canva to provide good graphics for your content.

5. A Good Traffic Source -  You will leverage on a free traffic source that has over 80M visits monthly.

Slide share is a document sharing site that you can easily upload your document for people to
read and take action on your affiliate link.If you are promoting  to a market where lots of people
are actively searching for information then your document will be seen.

Marketing is a game of numbers, so the more targeted people that reads your doc the higher
your chances of getting rewarded.

For reading thus far, I am including a bonus that can help you make a business out of this.

Bonus 6. Consistently create and upload documents on your slide share account.
The more documents you upload, the higher your chances of your document finding its way
to the eyes of your targeted audience which brings about more affiliate earnings for you.
This is so easy that you can set it up within 20 minutes after reading this.

Do have a great day.

We Shall All Succeed!
Re: A Simple Affiliate Marketing Hack For Beginners Using Free Traffic. by rainlover(m): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2022
infogenius:

Thanks for sharing boss. What affiliate network will you recommend for beginners?
Re: A Simple Affiliate Marketing Hack For Beginners Using Free Traffic. by infogenius(m): 11:52am On Aug 08, 2022
rainlover:

Thanks for sharing boss. What affiliate network will you recommend for beginners?

There are so many affiliate networks one can kick off with. Niche + affiliate programs in google.
However,
Warrior+
Market health
More niche
Amazon
Just to mention a few
Re: A Simple Affiliate Marketing Hack For Beginners Using Free Traffic. by Theophinio(m): 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
infogenius:

There are so many affiliate networks one can kick off with. Niche + affiliate programs in google.
However,
Warrior+
Market health
More niche
Amazon
Just to mention a few

Good day sir

My friend in a approved country by clickbank for their affiliate platform wants to open an account for me on clickbank

Please will I still use VPN to access it whenever I want to login

Thanks
Re: A Simple Affiliate Marketing Hack For Beginners Using Free Traffic. by infogenius(m): 7:08am On Feb 23, 2023
Theophinio:

Good day sir

My friend in a approved country by clickbank for their affiliate platform wants to open an account for me on clickbank

Please will I still use VPN to access it whenever I want to login

Thanks

Good morning sir.

If u are logging in frequently, u would need to do that using VPN.
Re: A Simple Affiliate Marketing Hack For Beginners Using Free Traffic. by Theophinio(m): 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
infogenius:

Good morning sir.

If u are logging in frequently, u would need to do that using VPN.

Alright sir

Thank you

1 Like

Re: A Simple Affiliate Marketing Hack For Beginners Using Free Traffic. by infogenius(m): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
Theophinio:

Alright sir

Thank you

The pleasure is mine u are welcome Sir

(1) (Reply)

Complete Guide To Correct Score Trading On Betfair / We raise by lifting others / What Business Can One Start With 40k To Be Getting 5k Daily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.