Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). (9509 Views)

Police Ban Political Party Supporters From Celebrating In Kaduna / Labour Party Supporters Raise Alarm Over Plot To Collapse Structure In Kwara / Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Immanuelsnr: 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
pleasureosondu:
The 2023 general election is close and there's no doubt that each individual has a reason(s) why they are attracted to a specific candidate or party. It is your undeniable right as a human being and as a citizen. What I've observed is that most people, especially on social media do not have what it takes to sell/market their candidates. More worrisome is the fact that many do not know how to it.

In my opinion, marketing your party candidate is akin to a trader whose trying to convince a potential buyer to purchase an item from him or her. Generally speaking, before a seller can convince a customer to make a particular purchase of an item, that seller must know the value or importance of the items he is presenting to the potential buyer. In fact, even after you've presenting the item and speaking convincingly to buyers, there's no guarantee that they will purchase the item. So, as a seller, do you now insult them?

Not everyone will support your Tinubu and Atiku. As a Peter Obi supporter, I clearly understand that he won't get a consensus from everyone, so should I be provoked? It makes no sense at all. If you want us to vote Atiku, sell his credibility to your audience. Same goes for Obi and Tinubu supporters. And if someone challenges or counter your point with evidence, simply acknowledge it and modify your campaign strategy.
Na them Sabi

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Onyipk: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
OkoAmarashy:
No need. Let Peter Obi supporters keep insulting westerners and northerners. They will get their reply on election day.

That is a big shame if that is a threat. When you all voted Buhari, was it only opposition supporters that bought things at alarming rising prices daily? The answer is NO.
If you like it is your choice to vote for good governance for Nigeria to be great again or you can vote for chop and quench persons it is still everybody within Nigeria that will still suffer (Isaiah 1:20) one way or the other.

The time for threats is gone as this is operation rescue Nigeria. Whatever you do with your vote power has consequences. I rest my case.

#IAMTOTALLYOBIDIENT
#ISAIAH1:19

1 Like

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by EdwardRandy(m): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
OkoAmarashy:
Those ipob pigs carried their stupidity into politics, insulting those not supporting Peter Obi.
You're just an imbec1le.
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by 2tpick: 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
pleasureosondu:
The 2023 general election is close and there's no doubt that each individual has a reason(s) why they are attracted to a specific candidate or party. It is your undeniable right as a human being and as a citizen. What I've observed is that most people, especially on social media do not have what it takes to sell/market their candidates. More worrisome is the fact that many do not know how to it.

In my opinion, marketing your party candidate is akin to a trader whose trying to convince a potential buyer to purchase an item from him or her. Generally speaking, before a seller can convince a customer to make a particular purchase of an item, that seller must know the value or importance of the items he is presenting to the potential buyer. In fact, even after you've presenting the item and speaking convincingly to buyers, there's no guarantee that they will purchase the item. So, as a seller, do you now insult them?

Not everyone will support your Tinubu and Atiku. As a Peter Obi supporter, I clearly understand that he won't get a consensus from everyone, so should I be provoked? It makes no sense at all. If you want us to vote Atiku, sell his credibility to your audience. Same goes for Obi and Tinubu supporters. And if someone challenges or counter your point with evidence, simply acknowledge it and modify your campaign strategy.

God bless you sir. 2015 general election was the genesis of all these nonsense.
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by OkoAmarashy: 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
EdwardRandy:

You're just an imbec1le.

The person who impregnated your mother to give birth to you is a raving lunatic.
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
tsephanyah:
Pitobi the Twitter popular candidate will come last even kwankwaso will have more votes than him. This i have seen
You are real niggar
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by pleasureosondu(m): 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
tsephanyah:
here is the thing, let's say pitobi is not corrupt. He is Star spangled corruptless politician. I'm still voting the corrupt Atiku cus he is simply Fulani and Muslim. Yeah, yeah, I'm bigot hell I'm proud bigot. Who isn't?
You're not a bigot. I'd prefer to say that it's your choice and should be respected. However, I believe we're all enlightened and can do better than this. Cos if you were to defend a final year project, you won't just tell the your supervisor " I authored the project. That's it". We both know you need to provide some detailed explanation. Having a likeness for Atiku is good but giving reasons why you like him is a completely different matter. This is why both supporters of Tinubu and Atiku clash too often with the supporters of Obi.
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Enumerator(m): 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
I tell you!
AderonkeOlaniyi:
We the youths from the 6 SouthWest states of Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ondo and Ekiti are OBIdiently standing on the mandate of Peter Adewale Obi!!!

Any other candidate is a waste bin! An expired condemned product.

1 Like

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Royalty83(m): 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
DarkPheonix:
My only problem is some supposed Obi support trying to make Obi seem like an Ibo project which is not. Considering the politicians we are left to choose between, Obi is still the better candidate right now.

And you're right, not everyone will like your choice candidate. But right now anybody in support of Tinubi or Atiku is an evil person and just want to drag Nigeria backward, and that person should be castigated harshly.

Let's move Nigeria forward, vote right, vote Peter Obi

Obi is STRICTLY A BIAFRAN PROJECT..

know this and know peace!
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by ivandragon: 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
Good message, but all sides should reflect this position.

Regardless of who one supports, insulting or attacking ethnic groups/tribes should be a no,no & the mods should take note of this.
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Enumerator(m): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Confirm!
DarkPheonix:
My only problem is some supposed Obi support trying to make Obi seem like an Ibo project which is not. Considering the politicians we are left to choose between, Obi is still the better candidate right now.

And you're right, not everyone will like your choice candidate. But right now anybody in support of Tinubi or Atiku is an evil person and just want to drag Nigeria backward, and that person should be castigated harshly.

Let's move Nigeria forward, vote right, vote Peter Obi
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by shortIGBOman: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
We the youths from the 6 SouthWest states of Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ondo and Ekiti are OBIdiently standing on the mandate of Peter Adewale Obi!!!

We the People of the 4 IGBO indegineous States, that made up Biafra. Won't vote for Peter ObiTUARY. He is behind all the killings of innocent Igbo People in the East. We will rather cast our votes for either Tinubu or Atiku.

Besides, there will be no election in our 4 Eastern States of Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo and Abia States. Anambra is IGALA ancestral State.

1 Like

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by pleasureosondu(m): 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Royalty83:

Obi is STRICTLY A BIAFRAN PROJECT..

know this and know peace!
Can you provide a valid fact from a reputable source to validate your point? I care to listen and respond respectfully.
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by tsephanyah(f): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
pleasureosondu:
You're not a bigot. I'd prefer to say that it's your choice and should be respected. However, I believe we're all enlightened and can do better than this. Cos if you were to defend a final year project, you won't just tell the your supervisor " I authored the project. That's it". We both know you need to provide some detailed explanation. Having a likeness for Atiku is good but giving reasons why you like him is a completely different matter. This is why both supporters of Tinubu and Atiku clash too often with the supporters of Obi.
I respect your thoughts process and articulation but still I'm voting Atiku solely based on tribe and religion. I know he is corrupt
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by pleasureosondu(m): 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
tsephanyah:
I respect your thoughts process and articulation but still I'm voting Atiku solely based on tribe and religion. I know he is corrupt
There's nothing bad about that. Now, we've engaged each other. No insults or jabs. That's how it should be. Peace be unto you and your household.

1 Like

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by tsephanyah(f): 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
pleasureosondu:
There's nothing bad about that. Now, we've engaged each other. No insults or jabs. That's how it should be. Peace be unto you and your household.
seriously! you make me question my sanity. I wish can see beyond ethnicity and religion lines
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Habeyy(m): 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
Atiku got my vote
Atikulated
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by DOD88: 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
pleasureosondu:

Good! Unfortunately, the only style of campaign of certain people we know very well, is attack, attack, attack on Tinubu. To them, Tinubu is the focus of attention. Tinubu no send them. His popularity and acceptance across the country and globe are increasing every. The wailers, haters and envious will see in frustration and disappointment as Asiwaju will be sworn in as president next year. May God deal with all the enemies of BAT. May God protect Asiwaju and keep him healthy in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by raffypaps(m): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Youths in Ekiti weren’t Obidient afterall. Kindly speak for yourself
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Ucloaded01: 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
tsephanyah:
Pitobi the Twitter popular candidate will come last even kwankwaso will have more votes than him. This i have seen

Apart from nairaland, where is your candidate more popular?
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by tsephanyah(f): 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ucloaded01:

Apart from nairaland, where is your candidate more popular?
you don't even know who is my candidate. I'm voting pitobi
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Ucloaded01: 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
tsephanyah:
you don't even know who is my candidate. I'm voting pitobi

I'm not voting Bobo Chicago too.
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Wiseboy222(m): 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tinubu is my own candidate Peter Obi and Atiku got no chance they are just wasting their resources, by the time BAT unleash his campaigns heee you will run
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Zeezenho: 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Godoverevery:
You want people to vote your candidate and you says things like

Only an insensible person will vote another candidate apart from yours

Sensible yourba people are supporting your candidate

They should vote your candidate or suffer

Yoruba Muslims are insensible...

You want people support yet you input threats and insult in campaigns for your candidate.

Very weird and ridiculous.

Why don't you mention what your tinubu guys too says about obi supporters or do you just want them to remain quiet to you can force another disaster down our throats? Tinubu na tabu.
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by tsephanyah(f): 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ucloaded01:

I'm not voting Bobo Chicago too.
Lol I'm for Atiku
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Zeezenho: 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
OkoAmarashy:
No need. Let Peter Obi supporters keep insulting westerners and northerners. They will get their reply on election day.

Stand on your own this your joint body politics is not working nigerians have rejected apc and pdp.
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Emmanueluno: 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
Kingpele:
PETER OBI has proven himself to be a democrat...as for Atiku, we all know he is a FULANI THIEF that shouldn't have come out to contest since the present disaster ruling us is from his tribe �...

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by PaedophileProph: 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
tsephanyah:
Robot, you have been programed to reel same thing out.
Read his post again , this time gently
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Ucloaded01: 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
tsephanyah:
Lol I'm for Atiku

Ohk...you mean the Camerounian thief.
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Dottormentor: 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
Be sincere to your self, peter obi supporter's are the most terrible human beings I've ever come across, highly inconsequential.
pleasureosondu:

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by OkoAmarashy: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
Zeezenho:

Stand on your own this your joint body politics is not working nigerians have rejected apc and pdp.

It is Igbos who rejected PDP because PDP spat on your faces after 20 years of political slavery.
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Dottormentor: 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Says who?you this 2%
Zeezenho:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Approves Reps’ Takeover Of Kogi Assembly / Number Of Times Trump Mentioned Biafra In His Inaugural Speech / Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.