Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). (9511 Views)

Police Ban Political Party Supporters From Celebrating In Kaduna / Labour Party Supporters Raise Alarm Over Plot To Collapse Structure In Kwara / Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Dottormentor: 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Please tell them, use and dump dot nation
OkoAmarashy:

It is Igbos who rejected PDP because PDP spat on your faces after 20 years of political slavery.
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by pleasureosondu(m): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
tsephanyah:
seriously! you make me question my sanity. I wish can see beyond ethnicity and religion lines
Thank goodness you're educated and still have a conscience. Truth is, if you present a Fashola or Osibanjo or even Kwankwaso, Igbos will vote them. These candidates ain't saints but they've got credibility. You can Market Dem easily But the moment you swap any of the stated three individuals for known questionable characters like Okoroacha of Imo state, the Igbinedion family of Edo State or this current Abia governor, the surge of voters you see today will disappear. Igbos don't give a damn about ethnicity, that's why they everywhere. Believe me, if Peter Obi is too corrupt beyond redemption, the movement you're seeing today will be impossible. I'll follow your twitter handle
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Paullo19: 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
OkoAmarashy:
No need. Let Peter Obi supporters keep insulting westerners and northerners. They will get their reply on election day.

Support ur candidate in peace no body insult anybody
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by DAwest7: 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
tsephanyah:
Pitobi the Twitter popular candidate will come last even kwankwaso will have more votes than him. This i have seen
then you are totally blind okoro
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by pleasureosondu(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
Dottormentor:
Be sincere to your self, peter obi supporter's are the most terrible human beings I've ever come across, highly inconsequential.
No need for the insults sir/ma'am. Make your point with supporting evidence and I'll listen to you. First, you'll agree with me that the majority of SM users are the educated folks in Nigeria. A large number of Obi's supporters come from this group. They include students currently on strike and many others. I guess you're not a student cos if you are, will you be happy with the current strike by ASUU? To the extent that a radio presenter here in Abuja begged Nigerians to contribute money for ASUU to end it's strike. Be honest to yourself, if you are a student with this strike issue, will you be happy? It's this category of people that are the supporters of Obi, so telling them about Tinubu who's part of the government that put them in this mess or Atiku won't sit well. At least, I think an Osibanjo, Obi or Fashola will handle ASUU better than what Buhari is doing.

1 Like

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Olawuwotunji17(m): 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fowl like u are the major problem we're having in Nigeria, you can't adhere to simple equation, why is it that you can't support a particular candidate without degrading the other
ZendayaColeman:
Tinubu is a greedy evil mUdafVcka

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfHXaEKDren/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by OkoAmarashy: 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
Paullo19:
Support ur candidate in peace no body insult anybody

Them no even born the person well. I will drag the person, drag his candidate that is doomed for failure and drag his parents that didn't give him home training.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by OkoAmarashy: 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
ZendayaColeman:
Tinubu is a greedy evil mUdafVcka

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfHXaEKDren/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Tinubu is your next President. You can go commit suicide if you like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by WATCHOVER(m): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
tsephanyah:
Pitobi the Twitter popular candidate will come last even kwankwaso will have more votes than him. This i have seen
Oga na lie you lie.
Kwankwaso family will vote Obi
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by pleasureosondu(m): 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
OkoAmarashy:

Them no even born the person well. I will drag the person, drag his candidate that is doomed for failure and drag his parents that didn't give him home training.
There's no need to escalate matters by involving parents. You're an old timer here, so show the newbies that you're different. If someone drag your candidate with proof, it's best to re-strategize your campaign and vice versa. We all need to remember that if we elect leaders without credibility, we all will suffer for it irrespective of ethnicity. Ask students currently on strike. Look at the Naira to Dollar exchange and so on. If Buhari attended a proper University, maybe he'll know what students are going through and do everything possible to prevent the strike. Peace
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by mcgodison2531(m): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
We the youths from the 6 SouthWest states of Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ondo and Ekiti are OBIdiently standing on the mandate of Peter Adewale Obi!!!

Any other candidate is a waste bin! An expired condemned product.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by philpwresh(m): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
Idiot

toujurs:
Carry this scrab comot for road jare, i pity who go buy this car. angry
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by PeterObi4LP: 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
We the youths from the 6 SouthWest states of Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ondo and Ekiti are OBIdiently standing on the mandate of Peter Adewale Obi!!!

Any other candidate is a waste bin! An expired condemned product.

Watch how same SW will come after you and tag you Ipob or Ibo. Any Omoluabi that is not supporting BAT becomes Ipob. SW will be OBIdient las las

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by haffaze777(m): 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
OkoAmarashy:

Tinubu is your next President. You can go commit suicide if you like.

He mustn't commit suicide o,we need his wailing for good eight years o

1 Like

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:
Like I have always been saying , after the election, life goes on. The oppositions are still our friends, family and colleagues.

Politics no be fight

Then you act as such. Not saying this and then acting the opposite
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
OkoAmarashy:
No need. Let Peter Obi supporters keep insulting westerners and northerners. They will get their reply on election day.

stop talking nonsense. You guys do worse and you started it but you simply met more than you envisaged, fire for fire and had to start forming the victims... Keep your propaganda and lying spirits to yourselves. We all understand the propaganda you guys used on GEJ and no one os ready to accept such from you guys this time.. So chill and start the respect / civil talk from your end..okay?
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Starhearts: 5:21am On Jun 28, 2022
tsephanyah:

The most unserious award should goes to PETER Obi
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Shevchenkko: 6:09am On Jun 28, 2022
tsephanyah:
You're too blinded so you ain't seeing anything
Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Lovelive: 11:57am On Jun 28, 2022
They (Obidient ones / Obiphists) didn't insult us (the Westerns) . We did / We keep propagating.
Please learn to always say the truth.

OkoAmarashy:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023. Party Supporters, Learn To Market Your Candidates(Opinion). by Dottormentor: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
You don't read and no polling unit on social medias, ASUU problem started since 2009 go and read the genesis of ASUU strike mumu,
pleasureosondu:
No need for the insults sir/ma'am. Make your point with supporting evidence and I'll listen to you. First, you'll agree with me that the majority of SM users are the educated folks in Nigeria. A large number of Obi's supporters come from this group. They include students currently on strike and many others. I guess you're not a student cos if you are, will you be happy with the current strike by ASUU? To the extent that a radio presenter here in Abuja begged Nigerians to contribute money for ASUU to end it's strike. Be honest to yourself, if you are a student with this strike issue, will you be happy? It's this category of people that are the supporters of Obi, so telling them about Tinubu who's part of the government that put them in this mess or Atiku won't sit well. At least, I think an Osibanjo, Obi or Fashola will handle ASUU better than what Buhari is doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Inciting Violence In Kogi, Bayelsa To Disrupt Polls – PDP / Britain To Cut Its Foreign Aid Money To Nigeria By 50% / Kumba, Buhari Impeached: Kebbi Assembly Elects New Speaker, Deputy Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.