Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" (31402 Views)

Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma / Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant / Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It (2) (3) (4)

Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by Dailyhappenings: 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Pastor Blessed who is the fiance of the popular Nigerian gospel singer, Mercy Chinwo who greeted his online inlaws, cleared the air and explains what he meant by "she is like a sister to me"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBCGl0wxqDU

L

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by Onyi22(f): 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
grin cheesy

Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
If you said your soon-to-be-wife is like a sister to you and some jobless hoodlums and miscreants online are reading their usual nonsense meaning to it, cos they have nothing to do with their time.
Ignore them please.

You owe such senseless people no explanations.

Resist the urge to Shalaye mehn.

#BeLikeDemMANNA

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by Mophor: 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by oz4real83(m): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
You don't have to explain to anybody. You don't owe anybody an apology for your statement. If your partner can't act as a brother\sister, mom\dad and a friend to you in the relationship, then that partner is as useless as the "p" in psychology.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by Quest7777: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ok o! Love always de sweet for chapter1. Hope they will maintain the tempo to the last chapters.

Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by Emmyreal4(m): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Oga rest angry

Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by tydi(m): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
You owe no man no explanation. If you like call her your mom! Like I said you owe no one no explanation, keep it to yourself no one cares!

Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by Brendaniel: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
well they are brother and sister in the lord, though husband and wife in za oza room, I may have married her sha...

Itiswell

Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sow seed and cause loins to spew forth offspring...I bid you well good man...

Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by GoldenJAT(m): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
Who ask am for explanation now?

Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by abobote: 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
There's nothing wrong with the statement in the first place.
Some jobless people think you owe them explanation, even for saying the right thing

Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
Juicygees:
I thought wizkid knows how to explain this better with tiwa savage those times

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
Just enjoy your marriage and keep it off internet. Forget wetein people think.

BTW wetein that vulture griller know say him dey talk sef?

Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by Millz404(m): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
Una never start una don start explanation

Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by brante(m): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
Your union is blessed! World people can only talk.

Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by kacheezy: 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sister with benefits.

Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by SAMBARRY: 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
Whose buisness?

We know you church folks nack each other codedly so why are you explaining like say you thief

I smell guilty conscience.bros you're an adult,rest!

I remember 1 of Davidos songs she call me brother,I call her sister too grin tongue

That song reminds me of the Self deception of church folks thinking they're deceiving another person grin
Especially those church babes wey dey wear beret and no earings grin them Sabi pretend hennn grin

Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by mbahdi(m): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
U need no explanation.ones wife is always like a sister mother and partner to him or her

Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by iCauseTrouble: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
Someone said sister with benefits grin

Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by affable4(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lol. Resist the urge to salaye

Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by Lankyscot(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
Na Wa
Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by RPG2020(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tinubuurchin100:
Tinubu will never rule Nigeria

Amen and Amen

Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by SQLmastar(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hmmm.
A sister?
Have you guys already do the do? As in, has he tested to confirm?
Re: Mercy Chinwo Fiancé Explains What He Meant By "She Is Like A Sister To Me" by condralbedez: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
Enjoy your marriage oga

"I Had A Crush On Genevieve Nnaji "- wizkid / Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! / Photos From Ronke Odusanya's Naming Ceremony In America