Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Job Invite. Does Anyone Know About Orange Group? Got The Mail - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Invite. Does Anyone Know About Orange Group? Got The Mail (1346 Views)

Orange Group Management Trainee Program / Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? / Orange Group Management Trainee Salary Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Invite. Does Anyone Know About Orange Group? Got The Mail by buttlover(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
I applied. I got invitation mail. Please I want to know how the company operates in terms of workers welfare

1 Like

Re: Job Invite. Does Anyone Know About Orange Group? Got The Mail by funshint(m): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Pharmaceutical company...makers of Delta soap https://orangegroups.com

1 Like

Re: Job Invite. Does Anyone Know About Orange Group? Got The Mail by Rrchrd(m): 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
Not what you think,
When you got there they will start telling you about marketing stuff
Bla bla bla b4 the could employ you if you meet the target
Re: Job Invite. Does Anyone Know About Orange Group? Got The Mail by DenreleDave(m): 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
for real? but it is a mgt trainee position na..
Rrchrd:
Not what you think,
When you got there they will start telling you about marketing stuff
Bla bla bla b4 the could employ you if you meet the target
Re: Job Invite. Does Anyone Know About Orange Group? Got The Mail by ZEAK: 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
buttlover:
I applied. I got invitation mail. Please I want to know how the company operates in terms of workers welfare
Orange group is a Multinational company that have branches all over the country and in diaspora. Though I don't work with them but I know their onitsha branch company office at obodo-ukwu axis. They run 3 shifts with a good pay but their interview stages nobi moi-moi. However, it's easy if only you know your onus.

I wish you good luck and I pray you get the job.

1 Like

Re: Job Invite. Does Anyone Know About Orange Group? Got The Mail by OtubuAKS: 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
Please house, I got this mail from orange group..who else got this mail

Following your success in the Primary (online) test, you have been scheduled for an in-premises test.

Please find details below:
Date: Tuesday, 23rd August 2022

Venue: 264, Umar Saro Road, Opposite First Bank, Lagos Express Road, Ilorin
Time: 9am
Contact Person: UMARU (08104847986)
Re: Job Invite. Does Anyone Know About Orange Group? Got The Mail by Olaqoz: 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
I got a similar message bro

How is ur exams and Interview

Hope it worth it because It the same date I'm supposed to collect my Nysc certificate so I only want to risk it. Note in Staying at ibadan currently got the invite at Ilorin and I'm serving at osun.

OtubuAKS:
Please house, I got this mail from orange group..who else got this mail

Following your success in the Primary (online) test, you have been scheduled for an in-premises test.

Please find details below:
Date: Tuesday, 23rd August 2022

Venue: 264, Umar Saro Road, Opposite First Bank, Lagos Express Road, Ilorin
Time: 9am
Contact Person: UMARU (08104847986)

and interview bro

(1) (Reply)

Sales Reps Wanted In Ikeja (Not DSA), Salary Is ₦60,000 Monthly / am a very talented boy but all those talents are wasting help / Why Is That When People Make It Or Get To The Top, They Don't Like Helping Their

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.