Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria (30460 Views)

Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) / Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? / Tanko Muhammad Resigns As CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola To Be Sworn In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by bawajghai(m): 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
kenedy175:
What is inside this bag he and the past CJN always carry like native doctors?
is Muslims holy quran

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Onyi22(f): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Congratulations to him. Thank God Tanko's resignation was delayed till this moment. Imagine Mummy PDP of Rivers State being the Chief Judge. Tufiakwa!

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
Sufferness never tire this mumu
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by laughitall(m): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Why is Tinubu and Atiku the two old cargos afraid of peter Obi?

I keep saying it Remove Ethnicity, remove religion:

Tell me one reason to vote Tinubu or Atiku over Obi..
Just ONE!!

Am waiting
I am an igbo man and my vote is For tinubu that man gave of igbos the chance no other state can give us .. we igbos are supposed to be worshiping him .. my brothers are ungrateful..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Afamed: 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Onyi22:

Sufferness never tire this mumu

The Pandora fraud has no electoral value. Know this Know peace.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by adekolaelect(m): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Just ONE!!

Am waiting
The answers is" use your sense this is not obi or Tinubu Topic. Don't allow your toxic mentality for obi turn you mumu .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by BabaO2: 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Just ONE!!

Am waiting
Wrong communication is the most dangerous factor that leads to total failure and disaster in life.
Peter obi is the worst among those you quoted, because he's a serial liar communicating wrongly to impress people. All the statistics he quoted, and all examples he quoted have been found to be exact opposite of what he said, such person is very dangerous to lead a country. Presidency is not by sympathy

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
post=114205517:
Good development.
God bless our Darling Daddy for this choice.

A southerner comes on board to head the SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE IN OUR LAND.

Now, we no go hear peeem from children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
The bitter and frustrated animals in our nation.

We guess they are all disappointed by now,
But we are damn sure, they will still have something negative to pour out from their ever bitter souls.

Awon werey 100%

God bless you too Chief Aminu.
That is their sorry life.
They are always bitter.

Fortunately, there is nothing we can do about it smiley
how old are you?
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Dagrace01(m): 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Just ONE!!

Am waiting
And when did you hear the two of them say they're weary of Obi? I've no even heard anything about Obi from the two old cargos.
Are you just insinuating this

1 Like

Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Babanah: 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
kenedy175:

Hmm!! Are you serious or youre just saying

Hon. Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola, JSC is a native of Iseyin Local Government Area of Oyo State.
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by BJanta: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Just ONE!!

Am waiting

With a third class degree in Philosophy the cheapest course in the university and with a mouth cursed to do nothing but lie ?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by tonyzeal(m): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Congratulations to him. Thank God Tanko's resignation was delayed till this moment. Imagine Mummy PDP of Rivers State being the Chief Judge. Tufiakwa!

Must you bring tribalism into every comment you make here?well Seun himself is a tribalist and so anything you say here,won’t been seen as a racist or tribalistic comment
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Godispeace: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
ediot , we should remove ethnicity shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked so what is your biafra fighting for ,calling Nigeria zoo, yoruba people fiulani slaves and the FUlani/Hausa cow?? what is ur failed peter obi legacy in leadership and development of Anambra or SE ?
GoooodHardDick:

Just ONE!!

Am waiting

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Alexis11: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
EmeraldJD:
Mrs. Odili narrowly missed out.

Deliberately missed out actually. grin
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by tonyzeal(m): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
JayPeeOham:

They're both his elders, so he Peter should respect that and step down abi him no get respect ni?? angry grin grin

OBIdient FC kiss
Our youths are part of the problem;someone supporting his grand pa mates to rule over him
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by thunder74(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
EmeraldJD:
Tanko was seriously sick, they actually waited for her (Hon. Justice Odili) to retire before Justice Tanko will resign.
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by kenedy175(m): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
bawajghai:
is Muslims holy quran

Ooh!! Does it mean all Muslim Judges carry such bags? Even if they are not Sharia judges??
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by kenedy175(m): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Babanah:

Hon. Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola, JSC is a native of Iseyin Local Government Area of Oyo State.

I never knew they carried such bags. Thanks for the info
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by seunmsg(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
slimfit1:
Acting while searching for a Sharia judge.

Acting while the process of confirming him as the substantive CJN is concluded.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by luminouz(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
kenedy175:
What is inside this bag he and the past CJN always carry like native doctors?

Nuclear launch codes.
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by maziengr: 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
The same bag that Tanko wore during his swearing in. I don't understand pls.
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by kenedy175(m): 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
luminouz:

Nuclear launch codes.

Lol. You go fear now
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by GoooodHardDick: 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
laughitall:
I am an igbo man and my vote is For tinubu that man gave of igbos the chance no other state can give us .. we igbos are supposed to be worshiping him .. my brothers are ungrateful..

Why are you yorubas always fond of denying and hiding your identity and tribe?

Nawa oooo.. my brother say you're a Yoruba man and nothing will happen to you. Be proud of your tribe, no dey buga again!
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by JayPeeOham: 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
tonyzeal:

Our youths are part of the problem;someone supporting his grand pa mates to rule over him

Go close to such youths and you'd discover how achaic and ancient they reason even in this 21st century

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
Afamed:

Lazy Youth. Every CJN is appointed as acting capacity first before confirmation

Thank you we will wait and see, i am lazy yet I am working thank you. The next judge is going to be Hausa or Fulani even Muslim we are watching and taking note. So when you start complaining we will remind you how you all kept quiet during Bubu government.
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Akerele44(m): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
Yoruba CJN....Yoruba President

OBI supporters go waill tire

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
seunmsg:

Acting while the process of confirming him as the substantive CJN is concluded.

It must have been a surprise I am sure.
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by zeuss: 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

if you are comfortable with a barely educated sharia grand khadi as CJN why the discomfort with a lady that should idealy be ahead of the just retired?
Even though she has paid the price with all youthful years yet you are happy to hold her down...,.you are evil and part of the reason this country is a mess, little wonder you are an urchin of the same old style brigade......SHAME is your portion what you represent is the system that has shackled this nation.....and in OBIDIENCE we will claim what is rightfully ours
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by casualobserver: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

EmeraldJD:

She would have retired by now anyway because she is 70.
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by hopexter(m): 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Just ONE!!

Am waiting

Tell me one reason to vote Obi? What legacy did he build or laid in Anambra, Anambra should be the commercial capital of South East and even south South so every youth from those regions won’t have to travel all the way to Lagos, Abuja or Kano for greener pastures.

People still leave anambra and her neighbouring states to Lagos for greener pastures and yet you think Obi should become a President when he couldn’t even create employment in his own single state. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

u want to control the judiciary too likecu control touts?
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Eriokanmi: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Don't think being of our tribe, he'd do abrakadabra for Tinubu. Yoruba legal luminaries are refined gentlemen and nationalists to the core especially at the federal level and antecedents have shown. I remember late Pa Akinjide who was supposed to be biased during the awo and shagari elections of the early 80s. He gave the mantle of leadership to who merited it not minding how important Pa Awolowo was to us in Yorubaland. So don't get cocky by the name
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by seborrhic: 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
kuma007:
I think that bag contains the religious book of the person's faith. They swear by the holy book but they don't have a third hand to carry the book. It's the tradition For example, if he is a Christian, the bag will contain a Bible or Quran in the case of a Muslim.
Ok.Learnt a new one today.
Thought the Bible or Quaran as the case maybe was supplied by the state house officials.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps / Japa: UK Universities Battle Financial Shortage As Foreign Students From Nigeria / Niger Delta Avengers Will Regret Their Actions - Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.