Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria (30458 Views)

Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) / Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? / Tanko Muhammad Resigns As CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola To Be Sworn In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Cajal(m): 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
slimfit1:
Acting while searching for a Sharia judge.
Is he also not a Sharia man?
Afonja moslems
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
ThankGod oo...

I was even thinking he will over him and appoint one junior fulani judge as the next chief justice!
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by ScamDemicEra: 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Why is Tinubu and Atiku the two old cargos afraid of peter Obi?

I keep saying it Remove Ethnicity, remove religion:

Tell me one reason to vote Tinubu or Atiku over Obi..
Just ONE!!

Am waiting

I can tell you one crucial reason not to vote for any one of them -Atiku, Tinubu, Obi are all "one Nigeria" family. None of them will touch restructuring/devolution of power, replacing 419 1999 Constitution with a ten foot pole !!!

Obi is the best of them because of his human/material resources managerial skill set.
However, Working with current federal structure and the satanic 1999 constitution, Obi can only bring temporary relief for 4 or 8 years after which another northern jihadist luciferian sends the country back to stone age at warp speed !!
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by truthfinder319: 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
From your name and submissions, you are a confused soul and ethnic bigot. This thread is about the new CJN. Not everybody is losing sleep over Politics. Get a rest

GoooodHardDick:

Just ONE!!

Am waiting
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Ayoolamax: 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
jkpbestseries:
Why acting nor?
no be only maggi NOR u go maggi STAR
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by garfield1: 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nchenches:
Born in 1963, Justice Ariwoola attended Muslim Modern School in Iseyin between 1968 and 1969 before proceeding to Ansar-Ud-Deen High School, Saki in Oyo North of Oyo State.

-----------------------------------------
Hopefully, President Buhari has not appointed a MURIC hardliner to replace the resigned CJN, monger of inclusion of Sharia criminal justice system in Nigeria's Constitution.

Yorubas are not Islamic hardliners
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by jrusky(m): 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Just ONE!!

Am waiting

One of the reason is Obi can not be trusted and he should proof himself worthy by having a go at ugm and end sit at home in his state to test drive his capability.

Another reason is he can not be trusted because he is coward that jumping from party to party.

Another reason is he joined divided perusal party with no structure or grassroot politics, he jumped to a party where one eye man in a city of blind is the king to act don.

Do you want more..........?
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by maximazi: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
Okealaaye:

Cursed be the day that Tinubu will be afraid of Obi! Tell me why I should vote Obi, a LABOURER who governed a State for 8 years without any path breaking achievement over a first class university graduate who changed the face of Lagos for the better. Social platform presence does not win elections if you must know. (Now, do not resort to abuse and curse as it's your wont. We're not fighting!)

Where are his certificate? ����
The one stolen by unknown person ��
First class my foot ..
What are tinubu's achievement in lagos state? Can you list them let's go and verify
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Supermajor(m): 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
Vixlot:
BREAKING: Buhari swears in Olukayode Ariwoola as Acting Chief Justice of Nigeria

https://mobile.twitter.com/Certified_Tv/status/1541427035293245440

Omoh!! Preparation for tinubu come 2023 is on top gear grin
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Danwakae(m): 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Who told you so??

Sharia Judge will not come near CJN for a very long time from the heirachy
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Bimpe29: 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
I wish him the very best of luck.
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by kenedy175(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
GEEBITE:
It is Quran. He is a muslim and the book is considered sacred and must carried properly. Although its is a new trend as Buhari too carried the bag when he was being sworn in for second term.

Interesting. Thanks for the insight. But why do they walk about with the Quran in the bag? When they are being sworn in, a Quran will be made available to them. Why come with theirs?
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by frog12: 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
bingo grin

thunder74:

Tanko was seriously sick, they actually waited for her (Hon. Justice Odili) to retire before Justice Tanko will resign.
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Fabnaija: 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
post=114205517:
Good development.
God bless our Darling Daddy for this choice.

A southerner comes on board to head the SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE IN OUR LAND.

Now, we no go hear peeem from children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
The bitter and frustrated animals in our nation.

We guess they are all disappointed by now,
But we are damn sure, they will still have something negative to pour out from their ever bitter souls.

Awon werey 100%

God bless you too Chief Aminu.
That is their sorry life.
They are always bitter.

Fortunately, there is nothing we can do about it smiley

your certificateless pee poo pay master has Jeted out for medical trip and you are here Ranting
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
They waited for Odili to leave before removing the bigot

Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by zionstaar75: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
iscom:
OK
hate speech, why are we turning on our igbo brothers like this?hate has never produced any good for anyone. Let's love each other please
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Ikemba007: 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Just ONE!!

Am waiting

1. Governance is not only about having good intention

2. Governance requires good knowledge and records of politics

3. A president with little or no party presence in the NASS cannot achieve anything tangible
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
maximazi:

Where are his certificate? ����
The one stolen by unknown person ��
First class my foot ..
What are tinubu's achievement in lagos state? Can you list them let's go and verify

Child of H8te! Why do you seek Asiwaju's certificates? Do you want to give him admission or you want to offer him a job? Instead of praying for Prosperity during his inevitable upcoming Administration you're here moaning about issues that are beyond your infantile Ken. Grow up, boy and be part of the Next Dispensation.
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by MiraDonaz: 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
Vixlot:
BREAKING: Buhari swears in Olukayode Ariwoola as Acting Chief Justice of Nigeria
Na so !
Tamko won for buharry.
Now, buharry tenure is running out. They have sware in another.
Naija which way?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Certified_Tv/status/1541427035293245440
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Ibelearner: 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=Vixlot post=114205073]BREAKING: Buhari swears in Olukayode Ariwoola as Acting Chief Justice of Nigeria

Who will now be the permanent one if I may ask ?
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by maximazi: 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Okealaaye:

Child of H8te! Why do you seek Asiwaju's certificates? Do you want to give him admission or you want to offer him a job? Instead of praying for Prosperity during his inevitable upcoming Administration you're here moaning about issues that are beyond your infantile Ken. Grow up, boy and be part of the Next Dispensation.

God forbid it that tinubu becomes my next president, I don't pray for such even for my enemies. Yes I see tinubu and every other politician as employees seeking for employment in the company called Nigeria and as such, tinubu must meet up to every standard and requisite or else he is not fit to rule this country.
As I said before, tell me one of those things that tinubu did in Lagos let's go verify....
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Shevchenkko: 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
YorubarLord:
grin Yoruba Lokan. I hope he sentence that ipob dog lamidi kanu to death for hijacking the endsars protest and instigating violence in yoruba land. These children of hate need to be dealt with
Stupid talk.
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
maximazi:

God forbid it that tinubu becomes my next president, I don't pray for such even for my enemies. Yes I see tinubu and every other politician as employees seeking for employment in the company called Nigeria and as such, tinubu must meet up to every standard and requisite or else he is not fit to rule this country.
As I said before, tell me one of those things that tinubu did in Lagos let's go verify....

You make me laugh! It's like you will have to look for another country. Perhaps Biafra, because it is surer than sure that Asiwaju Bola Chukwuemeka Ahmed Tinubu, Jagaban Borgu is this here country's next President. And there's nothing you or anyone else can do about that. Deal with it, Padna.
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by maximazi: 2:11am On Jun 28, 2022
Okealaaye:

You make me laugh! It's like you will have to look for another country. Perhaps Biafra, because it is surer than sure that Asiwaju Bola Chukwuemeka Ahmed Tinubu, Jagaban Borgu is this here country's next President. And there's nothing you or anyone else can do about that. Deal with it, Padna.

Lol...
You're both gullible and delusional, em go shock you
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Mide3367: 2:42am On Jun 28, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Just ONE!!

Am waiting
next time, use "I am waiting" not "am waiting"

What happens to using *i am* or *I'm* which one is *am*
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by kweensheba: 3:39am On Jun 28, 2022
PO remains unshaken.

Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by ofiko123(m): 8:58am On Jun 28, 2022
Congratulations to him..
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by dododawa1: 11:01am On Jun 28, 2022
One of ISEYIN proudly son.
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by maximazi: 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
Okealaaye:

Keep dreaming with your eyes wide open , you're so delusional....
Tinubu a.k.a bobo Chicago the old drug addict doesn't have supporters aside Lagos agbero and thugs
Re: Buhari Swears In Olukayode Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria by PeterObi4LP: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
YorubarLord:
Scared of inconsequential 5%? grin

You people called them 5% yet you all don't want to let them have Biafra, you are scared of them being president, you are scared of them being CJN, you are scared of them heading any top position because you know the aftermath.

Lol. Una get lock say I no be Ibo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Frees 128 Detainees In Borno. / Niger Delta Avengers Will Regret Their Actions - Military / 2019: Why We Removed Buhari’s Billboards – Dankwambo’s Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.