Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) (33439 Views)

My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) / I Cooked This Strange Food I Found On Jumia / See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by Sonicroyel: 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fried beans
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by Stevo35: 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
The end result will be atomic bomb pro'
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by Shedrill(m): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Na the new format to catch husband be dis now?

Bad guy grin

1 Like

Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by Onyi22(f): 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
I don't like beans cooked with carrots
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by Brian47(m): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
Unzerious:
Carrot and Cabbage inside Beans grin

I love this website I swear

1 Like

Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by amykutex: 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
All these just for beans? Beans wet you go kukuma use red oil, onion and pepper with plantain or yam cook and e go sweet na im you dey put swag? O dikwa egwu!
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by poyo(m): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
Waste of ingredients and oney. Just cook your beans with read oil, crayfish salt and pepper.

1 Like

Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by poyo(m): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
Waste of ingredients and money. Just cook your beans with read oil, crayfish salt and pepper.
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by freemi(m): 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
This one no b beans again. Na another thing wey em add beans
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by ideaz: 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
Well done and keep moving.
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by AngelicBeing: 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
cheesy
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by Oshe3084: 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Omoo na ritualist dy cook beans with gas now
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
You just wasted ingredients which should have been used to do more better stuffs.

This beans na useless!!!
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by Idaytesj29(m): 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Where lala make he con carry this thing to front-page

That thing look like snake for your eyes?

E don reach front page already, but no be Lala put am. grin
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by pocohantas(f): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Why are Nigerians averse to posh beans?

I can’t eat that bland beans and oil you people cook o. While I wouldn’t put curry and carrot, it must have dry fish. The oil must be bleached too.

5 Likes

Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by ama19: 12:30am On Jun 28, 2022
Thanks so much for your wonderful comments, highly appreciated.

To my fellow beans lovers, Una dooh una Sabi better thing cheesy. Beans is one very good meal but unfortunately oftentimes people are not inclined to eating it due to personal preference for rice or the other regulars. Till tomorrow it is a major menu in many restaurants and cafeterias....e get why.... cheesy

Well, I love beans and will continue to enjoy it in many more creative ways. This particular recipe is very delicious and worth trying out but you can also share how you prepare yours so that we all learn.

4 Likes

Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by Sterope(f): 12:35am On Jun 28, 2022
That doesn't make it posh joor angry. Please let leave it at dry fish, crayfish and plantain kiss

pocohantas:
Why are Nigerians averse to posh beans?

I can’t eat that bland beans and oil you people cook o. While I would put curry and carrot, it must have dry fish. The oil must be bleached too.
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by Ruby458(f): 12:57am On Jun 28, 2022
Very creative of you, poster.

I have added cabbage to beans before. I was trying to lose weight, so I was adding veggies into any food I cooked. It was actually nice. Gave it some crunch cheesy grin. And yes, I achieved my weight loss goal.

2 Likes

Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by yusufmurry: 1:15am On Jun 28, 2022
Shalommy:
That kinda food will make one sleep in the toilet. You don't know how to cook jare.. Chaii

I dey tells u

Plantain and potatoes. Carrots and cabbage. G-oil? Nawah oooh

This one go be person wife na? Just waste money to cook rubbish. She go don post am for em Status and boys go dey shout wahuwahu, like ambulance. Beauty nonsense!
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by yusufmurry: 1:21am On Jun 28, 2022
Ancecoker:
grin
May God save we men from Cooking Delilah

Na so one of my new catch came visiting and used 2k cook indomie. Bruh, na God save me. And Thanks to Aunty Becky, the chemist

4 Likes

Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by HELLASJ(m): 1:23am On Jun 28, 2022
shocked shocked
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by Deegee2121: 1:51am On Jun 28, 2022
Nice and innovative..me i like enjoyment grin, na beef go sure pass for me..
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by juman(m): 2:13am On Jun 28, 2022
I dont eat beans with meat. I consider it as waste of meat.

I have seen many restaurants where their main course was carrot cooked.
Thats insane, I think. Anyway that their own food choice.
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by juman(m): 2:14am On Jun 28, 2022
Remember to drink a lot of water daily.
Your body need it.
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by SoapQueen(f): 2:20am On Jun 28, 2022
Shalommy:
That kinda food will make one sleep in the toilet. You don't know how to cook jare.. Chaii

I was going to say that but I didn't want to come off as hateful. I can't eat her food. I do not know how to cook much either but I've seen photos of what some guys here are doing. I saw their food ehn, and the food looked so good that I started eating so much food in real life. My appetite increased like mad. Those guys know how to throw it down in the kitchen.
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by Johnmattee(m): 2:56am On Jun 28, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I swear na competition.

1 Like

Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by kuuljay(m): 4:25am On Jun 28, 2022
You forgot to add thyme ugwu leaves beef and stock fish���
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by 07kjb: 5:05am On Jun 28, 2022
All this ingredients to cook beans is obvious you don't know what you are doing

The best oil to cook beans is palm oil any more than it is poison
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by PedroEastman: 5:20am On Jun 28, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

And na another man house she dey cook this one o
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by Alpharey: 5:26am On Jun 28, 2022
Looks appetizing. Hope there are left overs this morning grin
Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by Alpharey: 5:28am On Jun 28, 2022
PedroEastman:

And na another man house she dey cook this one o

What!?

1 Like

Re: How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) by ceeceeco: 6:01am On Jun 28, 2022
I dislike all these swag pattern of cooking, just cook food normal for someone to eat. I doubt this food will be as delicious as a normal pattern of cooking beans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Dead, One Blind After Eating ‘Forbidden’ Fish In Ebonyi / White Garri And Yellow Garri Which Is Better. / How To Cook Delta Banga Rice (Urhobo & Isoko Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.