Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow (85156 Views)

Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband / Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House / Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by Benrosaria(m): 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
It was staged. Thank you. No herdsmen in this. Cow dey pass this kin road to find which kin grass ??
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by udede(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
God bless Anambra state
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by Igbojew: 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
You will not see those cowards tribe here to cry now that it affect their own but let it be in any South East region such thing happened they will start crying more than the berieved.They have sold their birth right and that of their entire generations to their Fulani masters because of their drug Lord Tinubu presidential ambition but they will hear it in a hard way..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
OdefaGirl:

That means I have wasted my time on an imbec!l........ trying to give him sense.... Unfortunately, I can't. It's a dead brain already. As you are hustling to eat, make sure you don't beg any tribe for tips. I believe that's why you so hate those who have refused to waste their money on you. Receive sense before you leave this earth, if not.... you would be a total waste of an animal. In reality, we know people like you, those who hail their younger ones just for tips. Next time, have a topic to deliberate on.... don't go running here and there like a dog on heat without having something to talk about. Your life is pathetic and you need help ASAP. That conductor is even better than you because he was just trying to make an honest living..... unlike you whose life is wasting away without anything meaningful. FYI, am relaxing at home today.... so find a closest transformer, go hit yourself. Rubbish.

welcome to zoo Nigeria, bye bye to Fraud Biafra

that your epistle of your mom and dad biography you cooked up there should be printed out and hang in your sitting room, it is for them not me
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by OdefaGirl(f): 11:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

welcome to zoo Nigeria, bye bye to Fraud Biafra

that your epistle of your mom and dad biography you cooked up there should be printed out and hang in your sitting room, it is for them not me

I hope you enjoyed your album? grin grin. Next time, know that there's a life beyond Nairaland and know peace. And the earlier you reduce hate, you channel it to something productive for your family sake, the better for all of you.
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by KoshCAD: 12:06am On Jun 29, 2022
Mykelslim:

An average yoruba man is a coward na only online una get Power. Even as you tell me "keep shut" you fit talk am if you see. Fear no gree you but that one dey. Hide behind your keyboard cowards.
Lol, I no fit talk am if I see you hahahahaha.

You are free online to beat chest, but try it in front of any yoruba man and get the beating of your life.

Na so online talk una talk wey small Aboki boy collected one of your father's phone still slapped him join.

Akure beating will be baby play to what you will recieve If you jump in front of me.
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by babasolution: 12:26am On Jun 29, 2022
KoshCAD:
Lol, I no fit talk am if I see you hahahahaha.

You are free online to beat chest, but try it in front of any yoruba man and get the beating of your life.

Na so online talk una talk wey small Aboki boy collected one of your father's phone still slapped him join.

Akure beating will be baby play to what you will recieve If you jump in front of me.

Y'all are cowards
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:33am On Jun 29, 2022
OdefaGirl:

I hope you enjoyed your album? grin grin. Next time, know that there's a life beyond Nairaland and know peace. And the earlier you reduce hate, you channel it to something productive for your family sake, the better for all of you.

give your dummies kinsmen that advise, you dummies should be getting advise from us not the other way round

empty head people
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by KoshCAD: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
babasolution:

Y'all are cowards
Tell that to your people.
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by Lifestone(m): 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
eminikansoso:
It is time the youths and the lovers of this nation stand up and say no to this nonsense.
How can a minor tribe in this 21st century feel superior over the other tribes just because they feel their brother was commander in chief.
where are the Fulanis that killed the Man? Arrested, LASG will put them on trial and put them to death by hanging. That's what civilized society will do. There must be consequences for breaking the law.
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by OdefaGirl(f): 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

give your dummies kinsmen that advise, you dummies should be getting advise from us not the other way round

empty head people

You will soon come and cry to Uche again....and shamefully call him Brother. Ihere eme

Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:26am On Jul 01, 2022
OdefaGirl:

You will soon come and cry to Uche again....and shamefully call him Brother. Ihere eme

Chinenyebae cried to me and I did my help, I shamelessly rescue your Kinswoman from longtime ailment and there is nothing to regret on that

as a matter of fact how will all that make you people to be sane again in sad East?
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:26am On Jul 01, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Chinenyebae cried to me too and I rendered my assistant, I shamelessly rescue your Kinswoman from longtime ailment and there is nothing to regret on that

as a matter of fact how will all that make you people to be sane again in sad East?
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by OdefaGirl(f): 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

Chinenyebae cried to me too and I rendered my assistant, I shamelessly rescue your Kinswoman from longtime ailment and there is nothing to regret on that

At least the Chinenye is not here hating and cursing the Yorubas.... That's the clear difference between a human and an animal....you Gerrit?

Bad things will keep reoccurring to you if you don't emancipate yourself from hating other people who have no hand in your misery.
......to the point of accepting that begging online is the way out shocked shocked God forbid!!! You must be a terrible person for you not to have received help from people around you, na waa ooo. So sorry for your sad life but you can help yourself if you so wish. See someone who calls himself a father, I wonder what you would teach your pikins.
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
gfon:
Make Dem try this shit for south south

Them know where them dey play rough play reach nau
The last mumus wey try am for benin, them receive maximum beating before them burn them
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
OdefaGirl:

At least the Chinenye is not here hating and cursing the Yorubas.... That's the clear difference between a human and an animal....you Gerrit?

Bad things will keep reoccurring to you if you don't emancipate yourself from hating other people who have no hand in your misery.
......to the point of accepting that begging online is the way out shocked shocked God forbid!!! You must be a terrible person for you not to have received help from people around you, na waa ooo. So sorry for your sad life but you can help yourself if you so wish. See someone who calls himself a father, I wonder what you would teach your pikins.

shut up peter obi can only be president of ipob

go to hell dummy
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by OdefaGirl(f): 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

shut up peter obi can only be president of ipob

go to hell dummy

I'm in my beautiful world dear, you are the one who's been in hell all your helpless life grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
OdefaGirl:

I'm in my beautiful world dear, you are the one who's been in hell all your helpless life grin grin grin

beautiful world in where you can't go out on monday, go out on monday if ugm won't slice your veejay. mumu girl
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by OdefaGirl(f): 6:49am On Jul 06, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

beautiful world in where you can't go out on monday, go out on monday if ugm won't slice your veejay. mumu girl

That shouldn't be your problem. Your problem should be how to beg for your family to feed. Yeah, it's a beautiful world for me because, I don't live in wickedness, I don't beg for a living and I don't have to loose my job because of incompetency.
Maybe, you should channel your stupid energy to productivity.....so your children won't turn to Almajiris or you give them out to Mama Uche as maids. FYI, I am a very busy woman including on Mondays. Shameless beggar.
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2022
OdefaGirl:

That shouldn't be your problem. Your problem should be how to beg for your family to feed. Yeah, it's a beautiful world for me because, I don't live in wickedness, I don't beg for a living and I don't have to loose my job because of incompetency.
Maybe, you should channel your stupid energy to productivity.....so your children won't turn to Almajiris or you give them out to Mama Uche as maids. FYI, I am a very busy woman including on Mondays. Shameless beggar.

please learn how to write in good sentences first with right punctuation marks before quoting next time, it make you look insane when reading this your gibberish

you're busy woman with ugwu leaf selling in the market is your headache, I don't know why you're reporting to me your busy scheduled, what's my business abeg?

because your family feed from begging to mouth doesn't make everyone, I've just told your fellow dummies that I rescue your sister from dying when the financial burden was terrifying but because you've memory loss, you need to make hill out of nothing

please stop writing when your mental provider is unavailable
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by OdefaGirl(f): 7:40am On Jul 07, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

please learn how to write in good sentences first with right punctuation marks before quoting next time, it make you look insane when reading this your gibberish

you're busy woman with ugwu leaf selling in the market is your headache, I don't know why you're reporting to me your busy scheduled, what's my business abeg?

because your family feed from begging to mouth doesn't make everyone, I've just told your fellow dummies that I rescue your sister from dying when the financial burden was terrifying but because you've memory loss, you need to make hill out of nothing

please stop writing when your mental provider is unavailable

grin grin grin grin.....see Brother wey mumu. Can you compete with me in English? Both in writing and orally?

Mr. Lazy beggar..... get busy so you don't give out that your baby out for maid to Mama Uche or better still, use your "pikins" as collateral for your shameless begging.
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:20am On Jul 07, 2022
OdefaGirl:

grin grin grin grin.....see Brother wey mumu. Can you complete with me in English? Both in writing and orally?

Mr. Lazy beggar..... get busy so you don't give out that your baby out for maid to Mama Uche or better still, use your "pikins" as collateral for your shameless begging.

because your mother married you off at tender age to make a living for others of your siblings doesn't make everyone beside this is many years back and at this present I will conveniently take care of you and your household for 6months without blinking my eyes

pray you find a man that can go extra mile to save. you when ugm tried to waste you, spent 350k on ailment and seek further help is a big deal to me

she's save now and that's what matters, your family eulogy you're cooking up there is none of my business

your life is not guarantee presently because of next monday sit at home, you need a new brain
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by OdefaGirl(f): 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

because your mother married you off at tender age to make a living for others of your siblings doesn't make everyone beside this is many years back and at this present I will conveniently take care of you and your household for 6months without blinking my eyes

pray you find a man that can go extra mile to save. you when ugm tried to waste you, spent 350k on ailment and seek further help is a big deal to me

she's save now and that's what matters, your family eulogy you're cooking up there is none of my business

your life is not guarantee presently because of next monday sit at home, you need a new brain

Begging shamelessly online is the worst state of it all..... Especially for one who regards himself as a man. You sat comfortably to beg people, then come back again to blast and hate same people who saved your wife from dieing.....is the most spiteful of them. Now tell me why evil will not continue to be your lot?
It's as simple as that.... It will continue to hover around you till you emancipate yourself from sadism. See online beggar bragging about feeding me. You can't buy my cologne twice without crying.... talk more of feeding me. See how jobless you are, at least I take time to reply you because myself is very busy every blessed day.... but you grin grin, I can't say same. Just 350k and you already ran to Social media to beg....... so demeaning, smh.
Lazy beggar tongue

Always try to proofread before you send me trash..... Mr. Grammar grin grin
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Begging shamelessly online is the worst state of it all..... Especially for one who regards himself as a man. You sat comfortably to beg people, then come back again to blast and hate same people who saved your wife from dieing.....is the most spiteful of them. Now tell me why evil will not continue to be your lot?
It's as simple as that.... It will continue to hover around you till you emancipate yourself from sadism. See online beggar bragging about feeding me. You can't buy my cologne twice without crying.... talk more of feeding me. See how jobless you are, at least I take time to reply you because myself is very busy every blessed day.... but you grin grin, I can't say same. Just 350k and you already ran to Social media to beg....... so demeaning, smh.
Lazy beggar tongue

Always try to proofread before you send me trash..... Mr. Grammar grin grin

writing begging since that's the only thing you know, this 2k olosho too dey talk

I blame the person borrowing you his android phone to sign in here once in a blue moon to write rubbish

imbeciles and her imbecility words
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by OdefaGirl(f): 12:03am On Jul 08, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

writing begging since that's the only thing you know, this 2k olosho too dey talk

I blame the person borrowing you his android phone to sign in here once in a blue moon to write rubbish

imbeciles and her imbecility words

I don't engage in lies...... I'm putting you in your place. Shameless online "beggar" and thief. grin grin grin. You just rumble and rattle....now, "your mum married you off at tender age"....then, olosho. Just because you've got nothing reasonable to say. I said you are a sadist, pathetic lier, thief, beggar and a lazy a$s. Thank God I hit you with sound points, unlike you who bleats. F^ck off and get busy. Find another strategy to come and beg again, because your wife cannot continue to be having complications while giving birth grin and you can not keep being sacked from work every time. Mugu!!!!!
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by Fujiyama: 4:20am On Jul 08, 2022
The back and forth between EfonAlaaye2023 grin and Odefagirl has been very revealing. I have been educated. grin

This is why I avoid bloodhounds in the real world. Their eerie howl is just the beginning. Once they pick up your scent and are on your trail, you are finished. And some of them do it without even breaking a sweat. I fear them die.

I just hope the joke won't be on me in a couple of days if it turns out that EfonAlaaye and Odefagirl are one and the same person. cheesy Nairaland can be crazy like that...
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by OdefaGirl(f): 11:26am On Jul 08, 2022
Fujiyama:
The back and forth between EfonAlaaye2023 grin and Odefagirl has been very revealing. I have been educated. grin

This is why I avoid bloodhounds in the real world. Their eerie howl is just the beginning. Once they pick up your scent and are on your trail, you are finished. And some of them do it without even breaking a sweat. I fear them die.

I just hope the joke won't be on me in a couple of days if it turns out that EfonAlaaye and Odefagirl are one and the same person. cheesy Nairaland can be crazy like that...

We are not.
Nothing much to say.... but we aren't.
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 11:37am On Jul 08, 2022
OdefaGirl:

We are not.

what's educated in that olosho tantrum Fujiyama? seems your brain box is faulty

I have explained timely that I spent 350k to rescue her kinswoman and when I ran out of cash I've to seek for public help for another surgery that was suggested. this is aftermath of covid19 situation that mostly everyone was affected

how can a responsible man be ashamed to find every means to save his beloved wife, odefagirl is just one mumu girl that have no one to go extra mile for her

stop comparing me with that low IQ girl, we are not one and can never be one, she can keep ranting up and down of begging, na ugm food las las
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2022
OdefaGirl:

I don't engage in lies...... I'm putting you in your place. Shameless online "beggar" and thief. grin grin grin. You just rumble and rattle....now, "your mum married you off at tender age"....then, olosho. Just because you've got nothing reasonable to say. I said you are a sadist, pathetic lier, thief, beggar and a lazy a$s. Thank God I hit you with sound points, unlike you who bleats. F^ck off and get busy. Find another strategy to come and beg again, because your wife cannot continue to be having complications while giving birth grin and you can not keep being sacked from work every time. Mugu!!!!!

go and change your pad, you're always senseless when you're on your period

having said that, I won't repeat myself concerning your daddy family chorus

continue repeating the senselessness over and over again since your brain can't come back to someone than repeating words as if your brain is in auto reverse

you're just an evidence that average Igbo girls are senseless, people do say that but you've made me see the reference to that

I'm still better by far than that idiiot that told your parents to be paying levies to him while they kiss his foot in return, I mean the fools in DSS dungeon. I begged to save your igbo sister but he couldn't rescue his mom, worse is he refuse to give them last respect because of fear of been cage

fools
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by Fujiyama: 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

what's educated in that olosho tantrum Fujiyama? seems your brain box is faulty

^^^
grin

You are right.

I took my faulty brain to Ladipo and they flashed it but they obviously didn't do a very good job since I am still having trouble figuring you out. But time will reveal all.

Putting that aside, one part of me thinks you are just trolling on this thread. Please tell me you are. Because...if your prior posts on this thread about family medical emergencies etc. are true, then believe you me, your problems are much more serious than my 'faulty brain box'.

If indeed you are married to a woman and you have this much antipathy towards her ethnic stock, don't you think you should let her go? undecided Won't she pay a heavy price for the bitterness you harbour in your heart?
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by Fujiyama: 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
OdefaGirl:

We are not.

^^^
Ok.

I'll take your word for it. Just asking out loud because I have met 'tripolar' people on here so I know anything and all things are possible. cheesy
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by OdefaGirl(f): 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

go and change your pad, you're always senseless when you're on your period

having said that, I won't repeat myself concerning your daddy family chorus

continue repeating the senselessness over and over again since your brain can't come back to someone than repeating words as if your brain is in auto reverse

you're just an evidence that average Igbo girls are senseless, people do say that but you've made me see the reference to that

I'm still better by far than that idiiot that told your parents to be paying levies to him while they kiss his foot in return, I mean the fools in DSS dungeon. I begged to save your igbo sister but he couldn't rescue his mom, worse is he refuse to give them last respect because of fear of been cage

fools

In all my argument with you, I have intentionally maintained sanity.... not to insult your parents even though they failed woefully in raising a thing like you but you've just been on and off calling out one's parents which shows the level of your gutter life. Get busy with legal business that would feed your family, so you don't hit the streets on rags begging, but....No, you won't because you are irredeemably useless.
Even as I type this, I can actually foot the school fees of that your child your woman delivered by the help of begging.

Check my profile and do yourself good by going through "ALL" my posts, am not your level in anything..... although I know that you are a big fat fool who's life has been crippled with the spirit of begging. UCHE will never be benevolent enough to waste his money on a useless thing like you again..... He rather give them to a mad man than you, who could actually appreciate his effort, not a dirty hypocrite like you, who receives gifts from people and turn to call them names. Mugu!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) / Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) / Chekwume Malvin Arrested For Drug Peddling In India (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.