Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow (85138 Views)

Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband / Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House / Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by OdefaGirl(f): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

go and change your pad, you're always senseless when you're on your period

having said that, I won't repeat myself concerning your daddy family chorus

continue repeating the senselessness over and over again since your brain can't come back to someone than repeating words as if your brain is in auto reverse

you're just an evidence that average Igbo girls are senseless, people do say that but you've made me see the reference to that

I'm still better by far than that idiiot that told your parents to be paying levies to him while they kiss his foot in return, I mean the fools in DSS dungeon. I begged to save your igbo sister but he couldn't rescue his mom, worse is he refuse to give them last respect because of fear of been cage

fools

In all my argument with you, I have intentionally maintained sanity.... not to insult your parents even though they failed woefully in raising a thing like you but you've just been on and off calling out one's parents which shows the level of your gutter life. Get busy with legal business that would feed your family, so you don't hit the streets on rags begging, but....No, you won't because you are irredeemably useless.
Even as I type this, I can actually foot the school fees of that your child your woman delivered by the help of begging.

Check my profile and do yourself good by going through "ALL" my posts, am not your level in anything..... although I know that you are a big fat fool who's life has been crippled with the spirit of begging. UCHE will never be benevolent enough to waste his money on a useless thing like you again..... He rather give them to a mad man than you, who could actually appreciate his effort, not a dirty hypocrite like you, who receives gifts from people and turn around to call them names. Mugu!!!!
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by OdefaGirl(f): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

what's educated in that olosho tantrum Fujiyama? seems your brain box is faulty

I have explained timely that I spent 350k to rescue her kinswoman and when I ran out of cash I've to seek for public help for another surgery that was suggested. this is aftermath of covid19 situation that mostly everyone was affected

how can a responsible man be ashamed to find every means to save his beloved wife, odefagirl is just one mumu girl that have no one to go extra mile for her

stop comparing me with that low IQ girl, we are not one and can never be one, she can keep ranting up and down of begging, na ugm food las las

@Fujiyama, are you sure this man is not mad ni? Are you saying your so-called "beloved wife" is my "kinswoman"?
Like seriously? Are you mad or something? How can you be contradicting yourself now and then like one suffering from a mental disorder. How can you claim to have a wife you call "beloved" and rant out like this on social media about your wife's tribe, I don't get it?
Could it be you have been talking about your wife indirectly and I missed the point? So, your wife has been the food for the Unknown gunmen you cry about? You said the tribe is senseless, does it mean you married a mumu (illiterate)?

You are absolutely shameless. Congratulations on the height of your stupidity.
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by OdefaGirl(f): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
grin

You are right.

I took my faulty brain to Ladipo and they flashed it but they obviously didn't do a very good job since I am still having trouble figuring you out. But time will reveal all.

Putting that aside, one part of me thinks you are just trolling on this thread. Please tell me you are. Because...if your prior posts on this thread about family medical emergencies etc. are true, then believe you me, your problems are much more serious than my 'faulty brain box'.

If indeed you are married to a woman and you have this much antipathy towards her ethnic stock, don't you think you should let her go? undecided Won't she pay a heavy price for the bitterness you harbour in your heart?

Sh!!t, I didn't even see this your post before quoting you on my post. Can you just imagine an animal like that. Jeeezzz, I can't believe that someone could be this hateful and stupid at same time. Like he's really stupid....he practically said his wife is from the very same tribe he had been talking trash about. No, that doesn't come from a sane man.
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
OdefaGirl:

@Fujiyama, are you sure this man is not mad ni? Are you saying your so-called "beloved wife" is my "kinswoman"?
Like seriously? Are you mad or something? How can you be contradicting yourself now and then like one suffering from a mental disorder. How can you claim to have a wife you call "beloved" and rant out like this on social media about your wife's tribe, I don't get it?
Could it be you have been talking about your wife indirectly and I missed the point? So, your wife has been the food for the Unknown gunmen you cry about? You said the tribe is senseless, does it mean you married a mumu (illiterate)?

You are absolutely shameless. Congratulations on the height of your stupidity.

you won't get it now with a failed brain processing, how can you get it when your brain box is faulty

I'm shameless, how will that make you to stop selling your pussy for 500naira for aboki down your street

cheap android phones have given a lot of imbeciles like you to come online just to exhibit your foolishness

I will make sure you deactivate your account here with frustration, shebi you've a loss memory ba, if you want check if your sanity is working, na my post you want take check am? agaracha you're still much insane
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
OdefaGirl:

In all my argument with you, I have intentionally maintained sanity.... not to insult your parents even though they failed woefully in raising a thing like you but you've just been on and off calling out one's parents which shows the level of your gutter life. Get busy with legal business that would feed your family, so you don't hit the streets on rags begging, but....No, you won't because you are irredeemably useless.
Even as I type this, I can actually foot the school fees of that your child your woman delivered by the help of begging.

Check my profile and do yourself good by going through "ALL" my posts, am not your level in anything..... although I know that you are a big fat fool who's life has been crippled with the spirit of begging. UCHE will never be benevolent enough to waste his money on a useless thing like you again..... He rather give them to a mad man than you, who could actually appreciate his effort, not a dirty hypocrite like you, who receives gifts from people and turn around to call them names. Mugu!!!!

you've maintained sanity by saying your daddy's mate is shameless, if that's how you address the imbeciles that gave birth to you, I will make you get the manner he failed to imbibe in you at tender age

you this small foolish girl that disvirgin at 12years don't have respect for elders

if you kick your parents and slap them in the head, you will understand public forum is different

you can't smoke cow shit and just sign in to rant like someone that her brain battery is low
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by OdefaGirl(f): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

you won't get it now with a failed brain processing, how can you get it when your brain box is faulty

I'm shameless, how will that make you to stop selling your pussy for 500naira for aboki down your street

cheap android phones have given a lot of imbeciles like you to come online just to exhibit your foolishness

I will make sure you deactivate your account here with frustration, shebi you've a loss memory ba, if you want check if your sanity is working, na my post you want take check am? agaracha you're still much insane

Explain yourself about your previous post.
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by OdefaGirl(f): 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

you've maintained sanity by saying your daddy's mate is shameless, if that's how you address the imbeciles that gave birth to you, I will make you get the manner he failed to imbibe in you at tender age

you this small foolish girl that disvirgin at 12years don't have respect for elders

if you kick your parents and slap them in the head, you will understand public forum is different

you can't smoke cow shit and just sign in to rant like someone that her brain battery is low

See mugu!!!!..... Are you not ashamed to regard yourself as elderly. What is elderly about your gutter life?
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
grin

You are right.

I took my faulty brain to Ladipo and they flashed it but they obviously didn't do a very good job since I am still having trouble figuring you out. But time will reveal all.

Putting that aside, one part of me thinks you are just trolling on this thread. Please tell me you are. Because...if your prior posts on this thread about family medical emergencies etc. are true, then believe you me, your problems are much more serious than my 'faulty brain box'.

If indeed you are married to a woman and you have this much antipathy towards her ethnic stock, don't you think you should let her go? undecided Won't she pay a heavy price for the bitterness you harbour in your heart?

let me reply your foolish question by asking you foolish question

if anyone hate your parents, your family, will you love them back?

my wife is completely different from these imbeciles, I was the one that forced her to even relate with her siblings in the village, till date I always remind her to call them, that's how she had distance herself from that wicked tribe

you know nothing with your naive question, tell those in ladipo to import an effective machine that will work on it well, so that you will stop jumping like loose monkey on post that transcend your common sense
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
OdefaGirl:

See mugu!!!!..... Are you not ashamed to regard yourself as elderly. What is elderly about your gutter life?

I'm not mate with you, a lot of things are elderly by depositing sense inside a dumbass brain like you

na me you won use learn words, I go rubbish you and put you back to the hell you belong to
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Explain yourself about your previous post.

go to hell that you belong to, foolish girl with her imbecilic question
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by OdefaGirl(f): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

I'm not mate with you, a lot of things are elderly by depositing sense inside a dumbass brain like you

na me you won use learn words, I go rubbish you and put you back to the hell you belong to

Which rubbish grin grin..... See person wey I don tear with facts since. I have messed you up already and you also stupidly contributed to exposing your stinking anus. There's absolutely "nothing" elderly about you, today, tomorrow and in years to come. Mr shameless beggar.
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by OdefaGirl(f): 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

go to hell that you belong to, foolish girl with her imbecilic question

Mugu

Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
OdefaGirl:

I'm Mugu

you're tired of your usual chorus? unprecedented idiot like you won't even have the privilege of having five minutes debate with me

all thanks to Nairaland, local foool
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Which rubbish grin grin..... See person wey I don tear with facts since. I have messed you up already and you also stupidly contributed to exposing your stinking anus. There's absolutely "nothing" elderly about you, today, tomorrow and in years to come. Mr shameless beggar.

you exposed your father with your waywardness at tender age

you messed him up by giving your virginity to one fúck boy with two sachet of indomie

pack your brain together mumu and go play with your toys
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by OdefaGirl(f): 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

you exposed your father with your waywardness at tender age

you messed him up by giving your virginity to one fúck boy with two sachet of indomie

pack your brain together mumu and go play with your toys

Show me where you made a simple sense in all your rants? At a point you exposed all you are and worth grin grin grin grin grin.
All you do is to say trash which doesn't exist and are neither in anyway close to who I am, although I don't blame you....that kind of reasoning can only come from a messed upbringing. So I just sit, read your nonsense and laugh. Check everything I've been saying, even the ones I might have guessed, all turned out to be true about you. You are a beggar, a hypocrite, a sadist, a double-tongued frog, a lowlife, a half-animal grin grin because you can still use phone grin, a worthless father and an irresponsible baby Papa. You exposed your profile yourself..... What have you got rightly against me.... NOTHING..... absolutely. grin grin grin grin grin
Loossssseeerrrrr

Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Show me where you made a simple sense in all your rants? At a point you exposed all you are and worth grin grin grin grin grin.
All you do is to say trash which doesn't exist and are neither in anyway close to who I am, although I don't blame you....that kind of reasoning can only come from a messed upbringing. So I just sit, read your nonsense and laugh. Check everything I've been saying, even the ones I might have guessed, all turned out to be true about you. You are a beggar, a hypocrite, a sadist, a double-tongued frog, a lowlife, a half-animal grin grin because you can still use phone grin, a worthless father and an irresponsible baby Papa. You exposed your profile yourself..... What have you got rightly against me.... NOTHING..... absolutely. grin grin grin grin grin
Loossssseeerrrrr

If you're not pained you won't be writing epistle.

Apart from dick riding, what else do you do for a living?

expecting an average Igbo to see sense is like expecting Simon Ekpa not to kill your kinsmen every Monday
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by OdefaGirl(f): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

If you're not pained you won't be writing epistle.

Apart from dick riding, what else do you do for a living?

expecting an average Igbo to see sense is like expecting Simon Ekpa not to kill your kinsmen every Monday

You should learn how to read grin grin.... Have you seen my signature? Nope, you couldn't have..... you are blind, talking rubbish. I must tell you that truth which you don't want to hear. I have no obligation telling you to believe but..... I am nothing close to those ideas you have because of your baby mama you call wife grin grin grin and NEVER will I be.
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
OdefaGirl:

You should learn how to read grin grin.... Have you seen my signature? Nope, you couldn't have..... you are blind, talking rubbish. I must tell you that truth which you don't want to hear. I have no obligation telling you to believe but..... I am nothing close to those ideas you have because of your baby mama you call wife grin grin grin and NEVER will I be.

you can go to hell with your imbecilic signature, I don't even regards you yet you're ranting about your mumu and imbecilic SIG

dick rider like you can't impress me with your 2kb IQ
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by OdefaGirl(f): 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

you can go to hell with your imbecilic signature, I don't even regards you yet you're ranting about your mumu and imbecilic SIG

dick rider like you can't impress me with your 2kb IQ

"My wife is lying helplessly in hospital, please Nairalanders come to my aid"
Does that sentence ring a bell?
Mumu scammer!

When I say you are a gutter life man, everyone including the blind can see that through your words. You come from the gutters and there's nothing meaningful and factual that can come out of your mouth..... of course, your mind is the gutter grin grin. Scammer!!!!

Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
OdefaGirl:

"My wife is lying helplessly in hospital, please Nairalanders come to my aid"
Does that sentence ring a bell?
Mumu scammer!

When I say my useless father is a a gutter life man, everyone including the blind can see that through my words. i come from the gutters and there's nothing meaningful and factual that can come out of my mouth..... of course, my mind is the gutter grin grin. my dad is a Scammer!!!!

is he related to Nnamdi KANU? anyway I can't know your dad than you

see the illiterate using plural nouns for singular expression, a lot of you from that region are just complete dumb people. better channel this your energy to learning how to write good English before you will go and disgrace your lineage
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by Fujiyama: 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Sh!!t, I didn't even see this your post before quoting you on my post. Can you just imagine an animal like that. Jeeezzz, I can't believe that someone could be this hateful and stupid at same time. Like he's really stupid....he practically said his wife is from the very same tribe he had been talking trash about. No, that doesn't come from a sane man.

^^^
I know Nairaland well enough to see that nothing is ever what it seems. That's why I wondered aloud whether the exchange between you and the gentleman could actually be just one person catching 'fun' with multiple monikers. cheesy

Something doesn't add up here. Some sleuthing is required - are mr uche and the other good samaritans real? Because if they are and they are not the same person as mr efon alaaye, then he has some explaining to do.
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by Fujiyama: 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

let me reply your foolish question by asking you foolish question

if anyone hate your parents, your family, will you love them back?

my wife is completely different from these imbeciles, I was the one that forced her to even relate with her siblings in the village, till date I always remind her to call them, that's how she had distance herself from that wicked tribe

you know nothing with your naive question, tell those in ladipo to import an effective machine that will work on it well, so that you will stop jumping like loose monkey on post that transcend your common sense

^^^
grin

Sorry sir.

The Ladipo guys are doing their best. They will flash my brain again next week and that should solve the problem once and for all...

Moving right along, I hope for your sake that you are just trolling everyone here mightily and having a good laugh at everyone's expense. Because if you are not, man you have some explaining to do.

It isn't hard. If those guys you thanked on your thread are real people and they confirm that you did have a family emergency and they acted as their brothers keeper then what are you going to say in your defence? How will you be able to explain the tribal poison you have been slinging on this thread and so many others? undecided
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
grin

Sorry sir.

The Ladipo guys are doing their best. They will flash my brain again next week and that should solve the problem once and for all...

Moving right along, I hope for your sake that you are just trolling everyone here mightily and having a good laugh at everyone's expense. Because if you are not, man you have some explaining to do.

It isn't hard. If those guys you thanked on your thread are real people and they confirm that you did have a family emergency and they acted as their brothers keeper then what are you going to say in your defence? How will you be able to explain the tribal poison you have been slinging on this thread and so many others? undecided

shut up, I'm real to every my words, keep your imbecilic advise to yourself man

fúck off
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by OdefaGirl(f): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
I know Nairaland well enough to see that nothing is ever what it seems. That's why I wondered aloud whether the exchange between you and the gentleman could actually be just one person catching 'fun' with multiple monikers. cheesy

Something doesn't add up here. Some sleuthing is required - are mr uche and the other good samaritans real? Because if they are and they are not the same person as mr efon alaaye, then he has some explaining to do.

The Mr. Uche is his saviour last time he created a thread to beg. Check his post. My problem is not even his begging occupation but his hateful soul.
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by OdefaGirl(f): 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

is he related to Nnamdi KANU? anyway I can't know your dad than you

see the illiterate using plural nouns for singular expression, a lot of you from that region are just complete dumb people. better channel this your energy to learning how to write good English before you will go and disgrace your lineage

Your life is lower than I can imagine grin grin grin.... You have descended to manipulating my sentences to soothe your wounded ego. You are lost. Munchi
Re: Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
OdefaGirl:

my imbecilic father is lower than I can imagine grin grin grin.... i have descended to manipulating my sentences to soothe your wounded ego. You are lost. Munchi

absolutely you inherited his imbecility

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) / Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) / Chekwume Malvin Arrested For Drug Peddling In India (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.