Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,490 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State (26386 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of Unity School? / Unity School Cut Off Marks 2020 / Difference Between Departmental Cut Off Mark And School's Cut Off Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State by freemanq(m): 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
One Nigeria indeed

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State by Nchenches: 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ctorch:
2022 Unity School cut off Marks

Unity Schools Cut off Marks for 2022 for Each State

Abia -130
Adamawa - 62
Akwa-lbom -123
Anambra -139
Bauchi - 35
Bayelsa - 72
Benue - 111
Borno - 45
Cross River - 97
Delta -131
Ebonyi -112
Edo - 127
Ekiti -119
Enugu -134
Gombe - 58
Imo - 138
Jigawa - 44
Kaduna - 91
Kano - 67
Katsina - 60
Kebbi - 9 (male) 20 (female)
Kogi -119
Kwara -123
Lagos -133
Nasarawa - 58
Niger - 93
Ogun -131
Ondo -126
Osun -127
Oyo -127
Plateau - 97
Rivers -118
Sokoto - 9 (male) 13 (female)
Taraba - 3 (male) 11 (female)
Yobe - 2 (male) 27 (female)
Zamfara - 4 (male) 2 (female)
FCT Abuja - 90

Yet, with Federal Character principle in the Constitution, Atiku and Tinubu saw reasons to abrogate zoning of the presidency between the regions of Nigeria. Because it's obvious that the SE has the turn to present a successor to President Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State by 3seriez(m): 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ctorch:

Abia -130
Adamawa - 62
Akwa-lbom -123
Anambra -139
Bauchi - 35
Bayelsa - 72
Benue - 111
Borno - 45
Cross River - 97
Delta -131
Ebonyi -112
Edo - 127
Ekiti -119
Enugu -134
Gombe - 58
Imo - 138
Jigawa - 44
Kaduna - 91
Kano - 67
Katsina - 60
Kogi -119
Kwara -123
Lagos -133
Nasarawa - 58
Niger - 93
Ogun -131
Ondo -126
Osun -127
Oyo -127
Plateau - 97
Rivers -118
FCT Abuja - 90

What is your source. You don't paste this kind of info without acknowledging the source. What makes you different from copy n paste masters online.
Re: 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State by Fiscus105(m): 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
YorobaPIGS:
PIG!

The guy you quoted is a hausa supremacist, but he just laid the truth bare here as per the sham intellect that yarobas bandy around.

Everyone can see that clearly, igbos are the fore-runners of academic intelligence at every level of education in Nigeria

A Biafra masquerading as jihadist.

The last time I checked in fulani Jungle, it's Haram to chat, they only know how to fight for powerless gods"
Re: 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State by streetfabulous: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
Are these marks or quota. Why am I seeing male and female?
Re: 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State by EnglandAmaka(f): 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
You will never see the pig, madafaka LeoDeking with a hooker of a Mada and drunk of a Fada in threads like this.

Tuweh, I spit on your Fada's grave.

1 Like

Re: 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State by unite4real: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
nedekid:

Did you write common entrance?

This news came out in 2021 as fake news as debunked by the ministry. Again, someone is bringing it in as 2022 cut off

https://saharareporters.com/2021/07/05/nigerian-government-puts-cut-marks-unity-school-134-average-south-east-low-2-marks
Re: 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State by unite4real: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
3seriez:

What is your source. You don't paste this kind of info without acknowledging the source. What makes you different from copy n paste masters online.

This news came out in 2021 as fake news as debunked by the ministry. Again, someone is bringing it in as 2022 cut off

https://saharareporters.com/2021/07/05/nigerian-government-puts-cut-marks-unity-school-134-average-south-east-low-2-marks
Re: 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State by Walllee: 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin There is and was never a time when the great Igbo tribe was in any sort competition with Yoruba or any other groups,your masturbating on Yoruba vs Igbo on all threads shows this is the only thing your chi sent you to earth to do grin
You can never ever be Igbo.
Another bororo bandit from futa-djalon doing the devide and rule taquiya antics his masters taught him spotted grin

My man he said the truth,but u my guy dey make me laugh angry grin
Re: 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State by unite4real: 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
nedekid:

Go and Google ministry of education unity schools cutoff 2022 instead if asking for source. undecided

Re: 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State by OlawaleBammie: 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin There is and was never a time when the great Igbo tribe was in any sort competition with Yoruba or any other groups,your masturbating on Yoruba vs Igbo on all threads shows this is the only thing your chi sent you to earth to do grin
You can never ever be Igbo.
Another bororo bandit from futa-djalon doing the devide and rule taquiya antics his masters taught him spotted grin
God bless u my brother

U know the imbecilê in and out grin grin
Re: 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State by McLizbae: 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
Is it gonna be the same exam?
Re: 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State by nedekid: 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
unite4real:

So you are saying there is no quota system in common entrance exams into unity schools. That it is all fake news?
Anyway, look for the closest primary school around you and go make your enquiries.
Even Tinubu that did not attend nursery, primary and secondary school, but attended Richard Dale and university of Chicago knows about quota system and that list that has been in existence since the 80s.

3 Likes

Re: 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State by Putinofrussia: 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ctorch:

Abia -130
Adamawa - 62
Akwa-lbom -123
Anambra -139
Bauchi - 35
Bayelsa - 72
Benue - 111
Borno - 45
Cross River - 97
Delta -131
Ebonyi -112
Edo - 127
Ekiti -119
Enugu -134
Gombe - 58
Imo - 138
Jigawa - 44
Kaduna - 91
Kano - 67
Katsina - 60
Kogi -119
Kwara -123
Lagos -133
Nasarawa - 58
Niger - 93
Ogun -131
Ondo -126
Osun -127
Oyo -127
Plateau - 97
Rivers -118
FCT Abuja - 90

Fake.
Source?
Would you want us to take it hook and sinker if another person just writes stats out of the blues just like you just did without verifiable source?

1 Like

Re: 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State by YorobaPIGS: 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fiscus105:

A Biafra masquerading as jihadist.

The last time I checked in fulani Jungle, it's Haram to chat, they only know how to fight for powerless gods"
you're indeed a very big FOOL
Re: 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State by toujurs: 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
Frigga13:
Never knew Yoruba people are handicap in Nigeria educational system and need quota to survive
And yet with NBS statistics they major grin

Atimes one wonder how this Yoruba controlled statistics do help their economy

North is very understandable.. south south need to do more

Clearly shows igbo leads in all round development of Nigeria

Is from bottom to top... not top to bottom

Nigeria need to be restructured.. that the only way to move this nation forward

Power to the people
North 2023
Who told you yoruba's control statistics to help their economy, apart from lagos, which other south west state has economical growth. Have you been to oyo and ekiti. Or ondo and osun.

Lagos is developed, because of the diversed contributions and high revenue from internal taxes.

There is the sea port, where trillion worth of goods are imported on a daily, generating massive income for the state.

Trade fair for instance, generate massive revenue for lagos state and federal government, and the whole of that Trade fair was built and developed by the igbos.

Most of these modern restaurants and clubs were brought into Nigeria by foreigners. Lagos state is just one lucky state, that is blessed to be rich. Yet the government can't utilize the state diversed revenue for economical growth and standard.

Tbh, Lagos state is overhyped. It's not for the faint hearted. Operation suffering and smiling. Agbero are everywhere. Daylight armed robbers and pocket pickers are everywhere. Task forces extorting money as high as 50,000 as traffic offense. Very high cost of living, Transportation.

Lagos has the highest number of ashawo, but these ladies don't regard themselves as ashawo, they call themselves hook up girls undecided, yahoo boys are everywhere.

There are job opportunities in lagos, buy most are exploiters, you would end being taken advantage of. The suffer is too much.

Tinubu never brought in the investors lagos has today, lagos is just blessed to have most foreign investments

1 Like

Re: 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State by lebest: 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
One nigeria indeed

1 Like

Re: 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State by Dorakay93(m): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
an0daGuy:

Do you mind them undecided everybody knows that the igbos are the most intelligent ethnic group in the country but yorubas will always want to claim past glory by stating that they started free education there and the missionaries anchored their ship on their shores first lol grin

Numbers never lie. And looking at those cut off marks it’s clear that olodo rapata have taken over their zone. Now they are using mini quota to gain admissions cheesy even ebonyi has higher cut off than most of their states today.

But igbos are truly wicked angry why do they like to overtake everybody and conquer anything that is good in Nigeria? No wonder they won’t allow igbos to be president because they know that the igbo man is the only one able to turn this zoo into a kingdom of Eden.

It is well.
So ordinary unity cut off marks makes u spill this nonsense??
Re: 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State by nedekid: 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
unite4real:

Type this in Google

"ministry of education unity schools cutoff 2022"
Re: 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State by 3seriez(m): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
unite4real:

Thanks. And how did this manage to make front-page. Nairaland Mods can't even verify for their life.
Re: 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State by Putinofrussia: 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
FAKE LIST TAKEN OUT OF IPOB YANSH...
TAKEN TO FRONTPAGE BY IPOB MOD.

https://www.nuc.edu.ng/
This is verifiable and
Yoruba have 3 times the number of Professors Igbos have.
Hausas have even overtaken the Igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State by an0daGuy: 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
Dorakay93:

So ordinary unity cut off marks makes u spill this nonsense??

What makes it nonsense? Is it because you’re yoruba? cool don’t you know that if the foundation of your education is faulty your whole education will be substandard?

I like how the pain from my post is penetrating your anus and making its way up through your rectum to your bowels grin

Quota system Afonja like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State by Putinofrussia: 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
an0daGuy:

What makes it nonsense? Is it because you’re yoruba? cool don’t you know that if the foundation of your education is faulty your whole education will be substandard?

I like how the pain from my post is penetrating your anus and making its way up through your rectum to your bowels grin

Quota system Afonja like you

IT IS A FAKE IPOB LIST WITH NO SOURCE.

Yorubas are always the leaders in education anyday,anytime..

This is a verifiable source...

https://www.nairaland.com/6722496/outrage-hausas-overtake-igbos-having

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State by soil4soil(m): 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ctorch:

Abia -130
Adamawa - 62
Akwa-lbom -123
Anambra -139
Bauchi - 35
Bayelsa - 72
Benue - 111
Borno - 45
Cross River - 97
Delta -131
Ebonyi -112
Edo - 127
Ekiti -119
Enugu -134
Gombe - 58
Imo - 138
Jigawa - 44
Kaduna - 91
Kano - 67
Katsina - 60
Kogi -119
Kwara -123
Lagos -133
Nasarawa - 58
Niger - 93
Ogun -131
Ondo -126
Osun -127
Oyo -127
Plateau - 97
Rivers -118
FCT Abuja - 90

With this, Nigeria is a fail State,
Imagine mark of 2 to get admission.

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State by Dorakay93(m): 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
grin[quote author=an0daGuy post=114211062]

I like how the pain from my post is penetrating your anus and making its way up through your rectum to your bowels ;

Quota system Afonja like you [/quote

The most educated tribe in Africa is Yoruba. Igbo are well known for robbery, blood money and trade

1 Like

Re: 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State by an0daGuy: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
Putinofrussia:

IT IS A FAKE IPOB LIST WITH NO SOURCE.

Yorubas are always the leaders in education anyday,anytime..

This is a verifiable source...

https://www.nairaland.com/6722496/outrage-hausas-overtake-igbos-having

Fake source to massage your already bruised and battered emotions cool

I pay no heed to it

1 Like

Re: 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State by Proudlyomonna: 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
Walllee:

My man he said the truth,but u my guy dey make me laugh angry grin

What nonsense truth does that bororo demon,that dirty smelly cursed jihadist that swayed all the way from Chad,that child of perdition called Frigga13 has to say undecided
Re: 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State by an0daGuy: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Dorakay93:
grin

You’re incoherent :- your post is like jaga-jaga to my eyes. I can’t read the jumbled up words you stringed together to try forming sentences cry

You must be among the quota system beneficiaries, good for you wink
Re: 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State by Dorakay93(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
an0daGuy:

You’re incoherent :- your post is like jaga-jaga to my eyes. I can’t read the jumbled up words you stringed together to try forming sentences cry

You must be among the quota system beneficiaries, good for you wink
No wonder u spilled rubbish, u lack ability to comprehend.
Re: 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State by an0daGuy: 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Dorakay93:

No wonder u spilled rubbish, u lack ability to comprehend.

I take that as a compliment cool

Everybody knows my tidbits always look like complete rubbish to quota system beneficiaries like yourself wink
Re: 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State by EMEKAodogwu1: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
I have always said this to measure intelligence, brilliance or smartness of tribes is not by how many professors or PHDs a tribe has. Those ones are matters of interest. I can leave my business and get a PHD in the next 3 or 4 years if I so desire.

Now, to check intelligence , pick a Yoruba man that didn’t go to secondary and pick an Igbo that didn’t attend secondary school and compare.
A number of Igbo men that had only first school leaving are very bright doing businesses home and abroad. I’m not talking about drug pushers . Go to mandillars , Alaba international interact and see. Some of them even married well educated wives.

But most Yorubas that didn’t go to secondary school resort to agboroism , many of them into public transportation and after the days work spend time and money in brothels

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Steinmann:
Kudos to Anambra state teachers and students. Peter Obi laid the foundation by good investments he made in education as governor.

My brother nothing to be happy regarding these.

Let me tell you about a scenario I witnessed this past week in my sister's shop.
My sister operates a computer business center and this past week I was opportune to be in her shop here in Onitsha, a lady (teacher) walked in, she wanted to check the results of her pupil common entrance exams, my sister directed her to me which I collected the exams number from her, one of the pupil scored 133 and the other 128..

But something stroke me in their forms, under their state of origin they were registered that are from jigawa states,. at first I thought it was a mistake from the person that registered it but alas I saw the second result, same jigawa.

I never asked the lady why such state should be considered for these pupils but since then I kept on having thought about it, till I stubble upon this thread.

Its now obvious that our brothers and sister are choosing state far away from them as their state of origin just to gain admission into unity schools. Had it been they never registered as jigawa state indigenes it means both of them will be screened out already and worst still if their parents can't afford public school it will be till next year for them to rewrite another common entrance exam.

NB... Time for our political leaders to sit up and address such anomalies, I wrote jamb three times just to gain admission into the university not that my score were not high but because Nigeria according to what they said must follow catchment area...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17 Things People Who Attended UNILAG Will Understand / 7 Reasons Why Polytechnic Students Are Rated 2nd Class Student. / War In Amassoma, NDU Host Community (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.