Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 (1590 Views)

Osun 2022: Tinubu, Agbesola Broker Peace After APC Primary / Fatose: APC Must Die For Nigeria To Have Peace / Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by vasel15: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
I know Peter obi won't be president, they won't let him, fulanis won't let his supporters collect their PVC and again fulanis control the PVC database and they can they do what ever they like

I hope you know you are bringing this civil war upon yourselves?

I don't support any igbo presidency because I want biafra, but it is the turn of the igbo man

So remember you started this war, don't cry after the 2023 elections

I don't see any peace in Nigeria after the elections

Take responsibility for your actions

As a freedom fighter I want you to fall into our trap and deny the igbo haha, we need more freedom fighters

The brains of the igbo man would reset after 2023

Nigeria is not for the igbos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by vasel15: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
I beg you please deny the igbo man, hahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by PoliteActivist: 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Speak for yourself.
Mr. Obi is for the YOUTH of Nigeria, not Igbo!
He represents CHANGE.
Change from the old ways!
Everything is not about tribe!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by vasel15: 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Speak for yourself. Mr. Obi is for the YOUTH of Nigeria, not Igbo! He represents CHANGE.
Change from the old ways

Block head he won't be president

4 Likes

Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by richie240: 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
Igbos are biafrans!
They want Biafra, so don't get it twisted.

Even d ones 'obi-kulating' are doing so in order for obi to help disintegrate Nigeria and fastrack d actualization of Biafra at d end of the day!

Zukwanike!
cool

2 Likes

Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by vasel15: 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
richie240:
Igbos are biafrans!

Even d ones 'obi-kulating' are doing so inprder to help them get Biafra at d end of the day!

Zukwanike!
cool

You people just don't get it, obi can't change the constitution, the foundation of Nigeria is the problem, bring jesus christ from heaven and he still won't be able to change Nigeria
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by fullnetwork: 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
There is nothing that says "a tribe" or "b tribe" will rule.
It is a game of numbers. Your forefathers fell into that trap.
People who are not favoured by the current arrangements should follow the prescribed procedure and pursue the changes they desire.

4 Likes

Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by vasel15: 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
fullnetwork:
People who are not favoured by the current arrangements should follow the prescribed procedure and pursue the changes they desire.

M*Ron, like I said may you have peace after you deny the igbo man, isee
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by duality(m): 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
vasel15:
I know Peter obi won't be president, they won't let him, fulanis won't let his supporters collect their PVC and again fulanis control the PVC database and they can they do what ever they like

I don't support any igbo presidency because I want biafra, but it is the turn of the igbo man

As a freedom fighter I want you to fall into our trap and deny the igbo haha, we need more freedom fighters

This is unnecessary. Go get your PVC.

Honestly, some of you need to grow up and drop these mentality.

It's bad

3 Likes

Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by fullnetwork: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
vasel15:
I'm surprised you have money to get drunk by this time of the day.

3 Likes

Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by KingKO22: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Speak for yourself.
Mr. Obi is for the YOUTH of Nigeria, not Igbo!
He represents CHANGE.
Change from the old ways!
Everything is not about tribe!

grin Youth of zoo you mean ?

Why are you people not using the same terminology to describe Hausa as cow, Fulani/Bokoharam Nigeria as zoo. Yoruba as slaves ?

IPOB turn to Nigeria youths grin

1 Like

Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by vasel15: 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
fullnetwork:

Zo* anuman go and study how the USA conduct their election, bloody illiterate, this is why Nigeria is already doomed because of block heads like you

You import your brothers from Chad and Niger Republic to vote, give pvcs to under age children and you start claiming game of numbers, Chineke KPOR GI oku
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by PoliteActivist: 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
richie240:
Igbos are biafrans!

Even d ones 'obi-kulating' are doing so in order for obi to help disintegrate Nigeria and fastrack d actualization of Biafra at d end of the day!

Zukwanike!
cool

vasel15:

Just because you wish it so does not mean it is so.
Here is reality:
1) PO has a very good chance of becoming president.
(Fulanis don't control any data base)
2) IPOB is not synonymous with Igbos (I know you wish they are, but they are NOT)

*Tinubu is in hospital in France as we speak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by Frigga13: 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
The war that will consume igbos alone

Violence and death will only be limited to Una igboland while the rest of Nigeria move on..

What’s happening in zamfara ain’t affecting any other place

Please burn igboland... please please please

Na big shame if igbos no start this war and burn dia land

Na the highest disgrace

Bingos

5 Likes

Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by vasel15: 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
duality:

This is unnecessary. Go get your PVC.

Honestly, some of you need to grow up and drop these mentality.

It's bad

Are you a slowpoke?

Fulanis control your PVC database, what is wrong with these people that can't think with their head
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by vasel15: 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
Frigga13:
The war that will consume igbos alone

Violence and death will only be limited to Una igboland while the rest of Nigeria move on..

What’s happening in zamfara ain’t affecting any other place

Please burn igboland... please please please

Na big shame if igbos no start this war and burn dia land

Na the highest disgrace

Bingos

M*Ron thinks what is happening in Zamfara won't affect everyone, Ewu, it is close already, what happened in ondo state? Where do you think the Zamfara refugees would run. To?
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by Arysexy(m): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
vasel15:

You speak for yourself.

As at today, Obi has the support of majority of Nigerians.

Your game plan is stale.
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by Arysexy(m): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
vasel15:

Your tactics is stale

More Nigerians are OBIdient

2 Shares

Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by PoliteActivist: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
vasel15:

Are you a slowpoke?

Fulanis control your PVC database, what is wrong with these people that can't think with their head

Stop discouraging voters. Why haven't they installed Fulanis everywhere with your "database"?
Stop talking nonsense

2 Likes

Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by Frigga13: 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
vasel15:

M*Ron thinks what is happening in Zamfara won't affect everyone, Ewu, it is close already, what happened in ondo state? Where do you think the Zamfara refugees would run. To?

Your father..M*Ron...

And he sit in his cave to tell you what’s happening in zamfara and Ondo are same

Ignorant m*ron*c famzzz

1 Like

Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by fullnetwork: 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
vasel15:

M*Ron, like I said may you have peace after you deny the igbo man, isee
Mr professor, please educate me.
1. Has the NK or any other struggle addressed the future of Biafra if the impossible is achieved?
2. From 1 above, what is the guarantee that Biafra will not be worse than Nigeria and the Congo in terms of leadership?
3. Odumegwu consulted with the leaders of the land before the war, who did any of the self acclaimed fighters consult?
4. You spreading the gospel of war, how do you think Biafra will become a land of milk and honey? By wishful thinking?
Tell me what you have contributed to Nigeria that will make me believe you will do same or more for Biafra?

1 Like

Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by fullnetwork: 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
vasel15:

Zo* anuman go and study how the USA conduct their election, bloody illiterate, this is why Nigeria is already doomed because of block heads like you
You import your brothers from Chad and Niger Republic to vote, give pvcs to under age children and you start claiming game of numbers, Chineke KPOR GI oku
I invited my brothers and onboarded the under aged. 2 - 0
Complaining or threats will not make the game equal, so what can you do?

1 Like

Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by 3ple9iner: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
You should say what you want and stand by it.

Is it an Igbo president either good/bad

or

Biafra
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by Factcheck0001: 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
vasel15:
I beg you please deny the igbo man, hahaha
nobody will vote a nyamiri n if u cause trouble u go collect

3 Likes

Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by Factcheck0001: 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
KingKO22:

Why are you people not using the same terminology to describe Hausa as cow, Fulani/Bokoharam Nigeria as zoo. Yoruba as slaves ?

Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by ajekpaks(m): 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
ok
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by vasel15: 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Factcheck0001:
nobody will vote a nyamiri n if u cause trouble u go collect

Ok cow
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by PoliteActivist: 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
KingKO22:

I think you are a bit mixed up on two fronts:
1) You think Igbos are synonymous to IPOB.
2) You think mainly Igbos support Obi.

Below is a street poll of youths on Lagos Island. You really think there are twice as many Igbos as everyone else?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBAtusE8zM8
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by vasel15: 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
Arysexy:

Your tactics is stale

More Nigerians are OBIdient

Ok mumu man your eyes go clear
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by vasel15: 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I think you are a bit mixed up on two fronts:
1) You think Igbos are synonymous to IPOB.
2) You think mainly Igbos support Obi.

Below is a street poll of youths on Lagos Island. You really think there are twice as many Igbos as everyone else?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBAtusE8zM8

Who cursed you people? Who controls your PVC database?
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by vasel15: 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Stop discouraging voters. Why haven't they installed Fulanis everywhere with your "database"?
Stop talking nonsense

I am a strategist and I can see what you can't see, votes don't count in Nigeria
Re: May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023 by vasel15: 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
Frigga13:

Your father..M*Ron...

And he sit in his cave to tell you what’s happening in zamfara and Ondo are same

Ignorant m*ron*c famzzz

Hahaha, e pain the mumu man, ewu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Information Actually True About Peter Obi? / Who Succeeds Queen Elizabeth II? Here’s Who Is Next In Line To The Throne. / 70 Million Yorubas Exiting Nigeria For A New Yoruba Nation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.