Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,093 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:46 AM

Photos Of Nigerian Law School In Port Harcourt Built By Rivers State Government. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of Nigerian Law School In Port Harcourt Built By Rivers State Government. (49585 Views)

Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom / See The Stadium Built By Covenant University (pics, Video) / Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Law School In Port Harcourt Built By Rivers State Government. by Missionaire: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
9Pluto:

Go get properly educated if you do not understand my point. There are thousand and one projects a state governor can embark on to benefit the state without doing things FG is ordinarily meant to do.

This is why the bulk of federal government investment is in the north. Southern governors need to learn to attract federal investments to their states rather than using state allocation to build federal projects.

So, Southern Governors should be the ones to attract the FG investments to their States instead of the FG doing their job right?
Just look at yourself.

Also, if you feel you know more than the State government, please list the a thousand and one projects the State Government is supposed to be doing on the basis of relevance.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Law School In Port Harcourt Built By Rivers State Government. by IDIOTmoderators: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
DWJOBScom:

Let's leave your Dad out of it since you are that emotional. You won't say thank you to the policeman who opens the door for you aleast that one is constitutionally employed to guard you! Eloquence isn't intelligence young man
Now I can see that I am responding to someone who is not intelligent! How old are you?
Since when has opening of door become a police man constitutional duty?.. Lol.. cheesy grin and what has eloquence got to with this matter? Please ask Google for the meaning of "eloquence".
You even refer to me as young man lol...that is good but do you know me? I might probably be old enough to be your daddy... cool Enjoy your day.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Law School In Port Harcourt Built By Rivers State Government. by nedekid: 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
vasel15:
The murderous killer did not built it with his own money
Read the title of the post again.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Law School In Port Harcourt Built By Rivers State Government. by DWJOBScom(m): 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Now I can see that I am responding to someone who is not intelligent! How old are you?
Since when has opening of door become a police man constitutional duty?.. Lol.. cheesy grin and what has eloquence got to with this matter? Please ask Google for the meaning of "eloquence".
You even refer to me as young man lol...that is good but do you know me? I might probably be old enough to be your daddy... cool Enjoy your day.

Too bad you can't even see the point
You are a long way off learning lane
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Law School In Port Harcourt Built By Rivers State Government. by IDIOTmoderators: 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
DWJOBScom:

Too bad you can't even see the point
You are a long way off learning lane
Have a nice day.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Law School In Port Harcourt Built By Rivers State Government. by Ayiba0911: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kenmatt:

Please OP, where in Port Harcourt is this Law School?

I really need to know it's proximity to my place of settlement.

Agip Junction, Mile 4. Ikwerre road.
It's by the school of health.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Law School In Port Harcourt Built By Rivers State Government. by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
These are structures in Africa. Wike is building kindergarten 18th century structures and claiming Jagaban.

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Law School In Port Harcourt Built By Rivers State Government. by nighthawk1: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2022
Quite commendable
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Law School In Port Harcourt Built By Rivers State Government. by Ineedhustle247: 7:38am On Jul 10, 2022
Privatepart00:
Praising a Governor for using public funds to do what he’s elected for?

While we criticise those that went there and disappointed
We should also appreciate those that did well

This encourages more good job

An APPRECIATION and A THANK YOU goes a long way to do wonders even if it's their job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Oko,anambra State Release Its Post Utme Result. / Biology, Chemistry and Physics tutorial thread for jamb / Governor Akeredolu Rehabilitates OAUSTECH Abandoned For 8 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.