Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Prophet Odumeje Indaboski Gifts His Wife A Brand New BMW Car (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prophet Odumeje Indaboski Gifts His Wife A Brand New BMW Car (video) (583 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Indaboski Gifts His Wife A Brand New BMW Car(video) / Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) / Dotman Acquires A New BMW (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Odumeje Indaboski Gifts His Wife A Brand New BMW Car (video) by Ade1234tayo: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVh4BEIb5X8

Nigerian prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere popularly known as Prophet Odumeje has bought a brand new BMW for his wife.

The controversial cleric took to his social media page to announce that he gifted his wife, Uju Ohanaemere, a new car.
Odumeje, fondly called Indaboski, shared a video of the moment she was in a jubilant mood after the BMW was presented to her.

In the clip, his wife could be seen dancing for a brief moment, while someone holding a phone gave fans an up close and personal view of the body and interior of her new whip.

He captioned; ”New BMW to my wife.

Cc lalasticlala
Mydd44

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Indaboski Gifts His Wife A Brand New BMW Car (video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
Igbo men know how to take good care of there wives unlike my brothers in Lagos that would rather mine their wives skull for money making purposes
Re: Prophet Odumeje Indaboski Gifts His Wife A Brand New BMW Car (video) by SAMBARRY: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
The ministry (Shop) is moving cheesy grin
Re: Prophet Odumeje Indaboski Gifts His Wife A Brand New BMW Car (video) by dollynnn(f): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Where una dey see this money?
Re: Prophet Odumeje Indaboski Gifts His Wife A Brand New BMW Car (video) by Ibaaboy(m): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Igbo men know how to take good care of there wives unlike my brothers in Lagos that would rather mine their wives skull for money making purposes

U mean afonja

(1) (Reply)

Why Chacha Eke Ran From Her Home! / Meet The Adorable Chika Odili Doing Exploit In USA / Tobi Amusan Tears Of Joy At The Podium After Winning The Gold Medal (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.