Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos (31547 Views)

Ahmed Musa Donates School Bags, Books To Students In Jos / Ahmed Musa Donates Two Million Naira To Kingsley Obiekwu / Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos by BizzBizz: 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
Super Eagles captain, Ahmed Musa giving out ₦20,000 to small business owners in Jos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5bT5FCUGuA

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos by DontGiveUpYet: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos by FalseProphet1(m): 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
I see Ahmed Musa joining the Obident movement very soon.

This I have seen.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos by kasim155: 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos by BESTScientist1: 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
Whether you're voting for Chicken, Raven or BAT. Just vote wisely.

Reports reaching me today, has it that: some are reasoning through their anus, not by any fault of theirs but because the spiritual inclination of the wicked has made the supposed learned, intelligent to rooting for known criminals, sit with or chat with some and you can't but pray for recovery of sight to the blind.....KOTOKOTO gengs Yoruba lokan, bin pe omo hausa la wa. I'm OBIdient to the core and we are greatly interceding for the blind among ALL TRIBES(Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Urobo, Ighala, Tiv, Itsekiri, Fulani, etc)

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos by Hafis1(m): 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
Second to comment

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos by Ubermind: 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
Well-done. That's really nice
Re: Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos by NwaNimo1(m): 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2022

6 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos by Iamdbull: 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

He should come and donate for me abeg I need money to push my music, am tired of loitering aimlessly all over nairaland

16 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos by Tpave(m): 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
Very good
Re: Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos by VictoryAssured: 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
undecided
Re: Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos by LegitDeals247: 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
S
Re: Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos by SHINJA: 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
Donating to his fellow almajiris ...

Most of them there will use the money to marry new wives..

God bless the good people of Southsouth and southwest...

One brothers. .

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos by MoodysMood: 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
Peter Obi for president,
Ahmed Musa for vise.

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos by dex4sure: 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
The guy is doing well......nice one
Re: Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos by Awise09(m): 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
The Only Super Eagle players that behave like Sadio Mani

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos by Quest7777: 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
Aboki with a difference.

7 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos by osmosis5(m): 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
may God bless him

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos by SQLmastar(m): 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
If you like donate your life. We need you to retire from super Eagles, so that someone like Dennis can become a full member
Re: Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos by polite2(m): 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sadio mane come to mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos by sagitariusbaby(m): 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
This MUMU no dey ever remember him mama place for Edo state for things like this, all his philanthropy starts and ends with his Muslim peeps in the North.

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos by EmekaBlue(m): 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
Cheerful giver. He dey try. Many of them his football mate receiving big money na only big cars dem sabi buy. I like this guy for his down to earth attitude.

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
Good man
Re: Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
SHINJA:
Donating to his fellow almajiris ...

Most of them there will use the money to marry new wives..

God bless the good people of Southsouth and southwest...

One brothers. .
wetin u donate to your own people?

15 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos by EggonBoy(m): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Ahmed Musa joining the Obident movement very soon.

This I have seen.
He's generous so why do you think he would join a stingy man?

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Homeless World Cup: Netherlands Embarrasses Nigeria / My No. 10 – Drogba Hails Jay-Jay Okocha / Tobiloba Amusan Wins Diamond League In Women's 100m Hurdles, Makes History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.