Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos (31544 Views)

Ahmed Musa Donates School Bags, Books To Students In Jos / Ahmed Musa Donates Two Million Naira To Kingsley Obiekwu / Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos by andray12(m): 10:23am On Jun 28, 2022
Sense una no get all of una eyes go clear ,no politicians will do better....the only way Nigeria can do better is to be splited.

FalseProphet1:
I see Ahmed Musa joining the Obident movement very soon.

This I have seen.
Re: Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos by merrybet: 10:30am On Jun 28, 2022
Introducing the new Merrybet mobile app!

Explore the world of Sports betting on the Merrybet mobile app.

Download the app for free & enjoy the best mobile betting experience on the platform of Champions!

▪️ Bet in-play on thousands of sports from around the world on your smartphone.
▪️ Don't wait till you lose. Take charge of the game with our Full Cashout & Partial Cashout service.
▪️ High odds guaranteed on a range of exciting Virtual Sports games.
▪️ Once you win a bet, get your money in your bank account within minutes.

Champions play on Merrybet!!!

Re: Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos by Mandate2023: 10:48am On Jun 28, 2022
Why is hijab synonymous with poverty
Re: Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos by Jamodeen95(m): 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
SHINJA:
Donating to his fellow almajiris ...

Most of them there will use the money to marry new wives..

God bless the good people of Southsouth and southwest...

One brothers. .

People like u will never progress in life with your envious attitude. Speak good or remain silent
Re: Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos by Ihechi96(m): 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
BizzBizz:
Super Eagles captain, Ahmed Musa giving out ₦20,000 to small business owners in Jos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5bT5FCUGuA

FOUR REASONS YOU SHOULD REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS WITH CAC THIS MONTH

1. Your CAC certificate grants you easy access to loans and grants, from government, banks and angel investors.

2. With your CAC certificate, you can have access to a corporate account, which will help you manage your business finances well.

3. If you register your company with CAC , you will have the protection of a limited liability.

4. With your CAC certificate you can easily gain the trust of foreign clients and investors.

Take the bold step of registering your business today, because it is the first step to making it big.

Remember am only a DM away. And am expecting your swift response.

Call | Text | 07063464038

| WhatsApp:
/94oq3w

& I'll serve you accurately and efficiently.

Re: Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos by Comedian2019: 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Ahmed Musa joining the Obident movement very soon.

This I have seen.
The earlier the better.
Re: Ahmed Musa Donates Cash To Small Business Owners In Jos by ReedR12: 6:54am On Jul 05, 2022
Thanks for the information, I will try to figure it out for more. Keep sharing such informative post keep suggesting such post.

https://www.mykplan.me/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Homeless World Cup: Netherlands Embarrasses Nigeria / My No. 10 – Drogba Hails Jay-Jay Okocha / Tobiloba Amusan Wins Diamond League In Women's 100m Hurdles, Makes History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.