Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant (2378 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Orobokibo1: 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
For the past two weeks now, my girlfriend has informed me that shes pregannt. We bought prgnancy test kit to be sure it wasnt just malaria or other sickness. I was hoping the test will come out false but as it stands i don give person belle.

Since the moment i got to know she is pregnant for real, i have been unable to breath well. My heart will jsut start panting sometimes in the middle of the night. I cant go to field or mix with friends well, i am finding it hard to even think straight sef.
i keep asking my self if i didnt know all the sex will most def result into pregnancy or what was i expecting ?

My fear is premised on my business. I am just a young man hustling to make ends meet. Business has been very rough of recent. My babe is in her 20s still looking for admission ... well i guess i have admitted her to motherhood already. I have told God abortion is out of the picture. I dont know how to break it to my parent talk less of her own parent.

She has been disturbing me with calls and whatsapp on what to do next and i have told her to be patient that am going to handle it. She keeps asking what i mean by ''be patient''. God knows i dont even know what i mean by ''be patient''.
Elders i just came to pour my heart out embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
Get a job...good if you have one...buy a ring...rent a home...Prepare to be a responsible adult parent...You are not the first and you can do it... grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by TheRace55: 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
when you where Bouncing on Top her Like Tennis ball you no Reason am abi ? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
TheRace55:
when you where Bouncing on Top her Like Tennis ball you no Reason am abi ? cheesy
Is that a suggestion or ya just feel you should vomit gibberish?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by 40fy: 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2022

**F**k the government!!!

**Why would you fück a girl without a condom?? You wrap that shït up, dude!!

**Abortion is not option, so what are we gonna do?? Make her our wife?? Give you some money to feed her?? Accompany you to her momma's home??

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
Well you are having a new addition to your clan , it is nothing to be ashame of... so get going, you got 9months ...Congratulations in advance

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
undecided

What are you seeking advice for again? U should know that the result of unprotected sex is pregnancy.. Since you're old enough to engage in sexual activity, you should also be capable of handling anything that comes out from it. Go and do introduction and perform every marriage rights my friend!!!

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by donbachi(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Pikin wey go dey chop food meant for gods... Should be prepared to face it's consequences.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Is that a suggestion or ya just feel you should vomit gibberish?
wetin konsin u.. elenu razor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Dfynboi: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
Orobokibo1:
For the past two weeks now, my girlfriend has informed me that shes pregannt. We bought prgnancy test kit to be sure it wasnt just malaria or other sickness. I was hoping the test will come out false but as it stands i don give person belle.

Since the moment i got to know she is pregnant for real, i have been unable to breath well. My heart will jsut start panting sometimes in the middle of the night. I cant go to field or mix with friends well, i am finding it to even think straight sef.
i keep asking my self if i didnt know all the sex will most def result in to pregnanncy or what was i expecting ?

My fear is premised on my business. I am just a youmg mann hustling to make ends meet. Business has been very rough of recent. My babe is in her 20s still looking for admission ... well i guess i have admitted her to motherhood already. I have told God abortion is out of the picture. I dont know how to break it to my parent talkless of her own parent.

She has been disturbing me with calls and whatsapp on what to do next and i have told her to be patient that am going to handle it. She keeps asking what i mean by ''be patient''. God knows i dont even know what i mean by ''be patient''.
eyaah,ds ur story makes me feel so emotional right now...bt nor matter what, take abortion out of the picture,God will see you two through, peace
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
wetin konsin u.. elenu razor.
Ooh pls shut up.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
The result deh show like this ABI?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh pls shut up.
ode deh copy person..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
ode deh copy person..
SHUT UP.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by PumpumPrince: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Orobokibo1:

Since the moment i got to know she is pregnant for real, i have been unable to breath well. My heart will jsut start panting sometimes in the middle of the night. I cant go to field or mix with friends well, i am finding it to even think straight sef.
i keep asking my self if i didnt know all the sex will most def result in to pregnanncy or what was i expecting ?

My fear is premised on my business. I am just a youmg mann hustling to make ends meet. Business has been very rough of recent. My babe is in her 20s still looking for admission ... well i guess i have admitted her to motherhood already. I have told God abortion is out of the picture. I dont know how to break it to my parent talkless of her own parent.

angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

SHUT UP.
ode omo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by PumpumPrince: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
Orobokibo1:

dump her mennnnnn.kid cant be yours..bro ..she tryna tra u(no oofeinse) angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2022

1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
my mama..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Orobokibo1: 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
donbachi:
Pikin wey go dey chop food meant for gods... Should be prepared to face it's consequences.
grin grin this made me smile. thanks bro
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by praz001(m): 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
You are now a father. Pls take good care of her. God bless ur hustle.

Then make sure u pay her bride price.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by l69l: 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Orobokibo1:

I am just a young man hustling to make ends meet.

I dont know how to break it to my parent talk less of her own parent.

God knows i dont even know what i mean by ''be patient''.

when u Do-d-Do Y u not think of these

<<<<<<<<<CONGRATULATION>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Jeon(f): 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
Orobokibo1:

Since the moment i got to know she is pregnant for real, i have been unable to breath well. My heart will jsut start panting sometimes in the middle of the night. I cant go to field or mix with friends well, i am finding it hard to even think straight sef.
i keep asking my self if i didnt know all the sex will most def result into pregnancy or what was i expecting ?

My fear is premised on my business. I am just a young man hustling to make ends meet. Business has been very rough of recent. My babe is in her 20s still looking for admission ... well i guess i have admitted her to motherhood already. I have told God abortion is out of the picture. I dont know how to break it to my parent talk less of her own parent.

Ring ding dong ring ding dong Ring diggy ding diggy ding ding ding Ring ding dong ring ding dong Ring diggy ding diggy ding ding ding Ring ding dong ring ding dong Ring diggy ding diggy ding ding ding Ring ding dong ring ding dong

CONGRATS.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by GoldSantana: 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
Congrats bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Forcked My Brother In Our Family Swimming Pool (naija Sexstory) / Seeing Is Believing...viewers discretion!!! / Secret Places You Can Meet Plenty Single, High Earning Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.