Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Engineer's In The House, Your Attention Is Needed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Engineer's In The House, Your Attention Is Needed (377 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 3 Users, Your Attention Is Needed / Iphone Users: Your Attention Is Needed / Powebank Users Your Attention Is Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engineer's In The House, Your Attention Is Needed by kenearth50(m): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
My friend's Tecno Camon 18p has been charging for a hour + now and it's not increasing...
He've tried different charger and it's still the same thing.
Please what might be the cause??

And if it's charging port, please the sub board and fixing would cost how much
Re: Engineer's In The House, Your Attention Is Needed by Aminu212: 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
Try another USB charging cord, if problem still persists, change the downboard. It may cost you up to N1500
Re: Engineer's In The House, Your Attention Is Needed by kenearth50(m): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2022
Aminu212:
Try another USB charging cord, if problem still persists, change the downboard. It may cost you up to N1500
Thank you... That's what I plan doing also
Re: Engineer's In The House, Your Attention Is Needed by Fixitt(m): 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
kenearth50:
My Itel p36 pro LTE has been charging for a hour + now and it's not increasing...
I've tried different charger and it's still the same thing.
Please what's the cause??

And if it's charging port, please the sub board and fixing would cost how much

I’d advise you change the entire charging board

It will cost you 2k only

Text me on WhatsApp on ziro901fourfive66zirothree1

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Interested In Writing News On Smartphones And Getting Paid? / Phone Tracking / Telegram: NCC Raises Alarm Over Fresh Malware Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.