Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

I Will Be Exposing Tinubu In Coming Weeks- Charles Awuzie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be Exposing Tinubu In Coming Weeks- Charles Awuzie (1788 Views)

Atiku Refuses To Release Own Records Despite Exposing Tinubu’s / Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” / Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be Exposing Tinubu In Coming Weeks- Charles Awuzie by adefitim(m): 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Do not get emotional with politics...

My uncle is the flag bearer of PDP for the House of Representatives 2023 elections while my childhood friend is now his opponent. They both are family to me. I wish them well.

My father is a dedicated PDP member and I hate PDP with passion.

One of my closest friends in SA is a huge supporter of Tinubu and the APC. You know my position on Tinubu too.

My uncle's party wants Atiku to win... My uncle definitely want his party to win.

My friends want their individual candidates to win.

And me Charles Awuzie, I want my candidate Peter Obi to win too.

Those who want Atiku to win will attack Peter Obi - I don't respond because that's the spirit of politics. They call Peter Obi a liar. They didn't call me a liar. Understand that. My name is not Peter Obi. So why should I lose a brother or friend because of politics?

In the coming weeks, I will be exposing Tinubu... Tinubu is the biggest threat for Obi's Presidential election. Atiku is not a threat. So when I focus on Tinubu, please don't take it personal. I will de-market Tinubu. I will give evidence why he is the worst person to be our president. This is politics and not a personal attack on Tinubu or anyone supporting him.

Know this and know peace .

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be Exposing Tinubu In Coming Weeks- Charles Awuzie by stainedanisus1: 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tinubu slayer of Meth cannibals. Again, jagaban till eternity

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be Exposing Tinubu In Coming Weeks- Charles Awuzie by cuddlyaplasta4: 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Exposing Tinubu In Coming Weeks- Charles Awuzie by bicoloratrite9: 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Asiwaju omo olodo ide is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be Exposing Tinubu In Coming Weeks- Charles Awuzie by KoronaKola: 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi slayer of Meth cannibals. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be Exposing Tinubu In Coming Weeks- Charles Awuzie by RobustRoad: 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu . He is so present almost on every news

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be Exposing Tinubu In Coming Weeks- Charles Awuzie by TallerKola: 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts is the only answer and the right person to solve Nigeria's numerous problems. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Exposing Tinubu In Coming Weeks- Charles Awuzie by Ttalk: 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
adefitim:

My uncle is the flag bearer of PDP for the House of Representatives 2023 elections while my childhood friend is now his opponent. They both are family to me. I wish them well.

One of my closest friends in SA is a huge supporter of Tinubu and the APC. You know my position on Tinubu too.

My uncle's party wants Atiku to win... My uncle definitely want his party to win.

Those who want Atiku to win will attack Peter Obi - I don't respond because that's the spirit of politics. They call Peter Obi a liar. They didn't call me a liar. Understand that. My name is not Peter Obi. So why should I lose a brother or friend because of politics?

In the coming weeks, I will be exposing Tinubu... Tinubu is the biggest threat for Obi's Presidential election. Atiku is not a threat. So when I focus on Tinubu, please don't take it personal. I will de-market Tinubu. I will give evidence why he is the worst person to be our president. This is politics and not a personal attack on Tinubu or anyone supporting him.

Lalasticlala

We have seen your political resume but you will find people on ground with better knowledge, better political experience, better working of governance to deflate the tyre of propaganda you want to inflate.

There's nothing you accuse Tinubu of that you won't find in other Nigerian politicians including your angelic Obi, but there are something great and unique quality about Tinubu you won't find in any of Nigeria politicians.

Bring it on, we will rubbish your mud on your face

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Exposing Tinubu In Coming Weeks- Charles Awuzie by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
What more can he say?

Obi's case is ase yo imo to ni ohun Fe Kan orun

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be Exposing Tinubu In Coming Weeks- Charles Awuzie by adefitim(m): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ttalk:

We have seen your political resume but you will find people on ground with better knowledge, better political experience, better working of governance experience to deflate the tyre of propaganda you want to inflate on.

There's nothing you accuse Tinubu of that you won't found in other Nigerian politician including your angelic Obi, but there are something great and unique about Tinubu you won't find in any of Nigeria politicians.

Bring it on, we will rubbish your mud on your face

I love this your comment I suppose frame am but .......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Exposing Tinubu In Coming Weeks- Charles Awuzie by Kalashnikov49: 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
Thread opened by Zombies, replied to by zombies.

Except me, the zombie destroyer grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Exposing Tinubu In Coming Weeks- Charles Awuzie by haffaze777(m): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
adefitim:

Lalasticlala

That's good of you,we expect more attack from you people but know this,no amount of attack, propaganda,name calling will make us vote for Pandora criminalgrin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Exposing Tinubu In Coming Weeks- Charles Awuzie by Factcheck0001: 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
adefitim:

Lalasticlala
name one thing Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Exposing Tinubu In Coming Weeks- Charles Awuzie by Omobada(m): 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
Why wasting your energy embarking on an unproductive endeavour. Millions of your revelation can't change our mind to vote BAT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Exposing Tinubu In Coming Weeks- Charles Awuzie by MetaPhysical: 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
adefitim:

Lalasticlala

Ahead of your exposition let me help point out some realities of next election cycle.

The battle will be between Tinubu & Atiku.

The best Obi will do is win Ibo votes in SE and other distributed regions that Ibo people have settled. At the end of the day he will still come short and incapable of meeting the statutory 1/4 of 2/3 requirement for distributed popularity and votes.

I do suspect that Obi is working for Atiku as a parallel pillar to siphon votes. Close to election Obi is going to collapse Labor following into Atiku's PDP.

If Buhari, an incumbent head of Government and father of APC, inspite of installing an anti-Tinubu Chairman, Adamu, and using a second anti-Tinubu agent, Oyegun, to profile and intimidate candidates and yet failed to defeat Tinubu at primary, I dont see how a non-incumbent Atiku....or even a political rookie like Obi stand a chance against Tinubu.

Accept this truth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be Exposing Tinubu In Coming Weeks- Charles Awuzie by juman(m): 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
They keep mention tinubu name from morning till night till morning.
Thats why northern governors saw that tinubu is better and popular candidate than osinbajo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Exposing Tinubu In Coming Weeks- Charles Awuzie by Emilokoiyawon: 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
why do mkpumiri addicts hate Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

Simple. He is unapologetically Yoruba and Muslim. The two things ipigs, bigots, failures and mkpumiri addicts despise the most. cheesy cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: I Will Be Exposing Tinubu In Coming Weeks- Charles Awuzie by adefitim(m): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Ahead of your exposition let me help point out some realities of next election cycle.

The battle will be between Tinubu & Atiku.

The best Obi will do is win Ibo votes in SE and other distributed regions that Ibo people have settled. At the end of the day he will still come short and incapable of meeting the statutory 1/4 of 2/3 requirement for distributed popularity and votes.

I do suspect that Obi is working for Atiku as a parallel pillar to siphon votes. Close to election Obi is going to collapse Labor following into Atiku's PDP.

If Buhari, an incumbent head of Government and father of APC, inspite of installing an anti-Tinubu Chairman, Adamu, and using a second anti-Tinubu agent, Oyegun, to profile and intimidate candidates and yet failed to defeat Tinubu at primary, I dont see how a non-incumbent Atiku....or even a political rookie like Obi stand a chance against Tinubu.

Accept this truth.

Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Osun 2022 Rally: Peter Obi Addresses Crowd Of Supporters(video) / American Economist Explains Why Igbos Are Envied / Bola Tinubu's Official Campaign Book Also Listed Donald Duke's Picture As His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.