Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

How God Saved Me From Untimely Death - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How God Saved Me From Untimely Death (63093 Views)

How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) / Nairalander Meets Only Surviving Twin Saved By Mary Slessor Over 100 Years Ago / God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by Ijakumo1: 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
PALAPALA02:
Good day all.

I want to share with you all what the Lord did for me yesterday o.

While at PHC on a business trip from calabar.
I arrived phc on sunday and decided to sit out with friends on Wednesday night. After dropping my friends at their house and heading to my hotel room with the aid of the google map, a truck was parked on the speedlane at attilary road at phc at about 2am without having backlights or even putting c-caution.

While trying to look at my phone to check where i was heading to and moving at about 100km/hr, as soon as i lifted my head up, a truck was parked at the speedlane with NO backlights and caution sign placed on the road.

And that was how i rammed into the truck. But to the glory of God, i came out unscathed. No injury sustained at all.

The police said i was wrong to have rammed into the truck from behind regardless of where it was parked or even if it was stationary. They said i ought to have been more careful.
Buh i thank God, i am alive, my car got destroyed, but I sustained no injury which is most important.

Stop drinking and driving bro, it will help you live longer
Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by Omo9ja147(m): 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
Mehn ... God be praised... U were almost dagrinned.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by HarunaWest(m): 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
PALAPALA02:
Good day all.

I arrived phc on sunday and decided to sit out with friends on Wednesday night. After dropping my friends at their house and heading to my hotel room with the aid of the google map, a truck was parked on the speedlane at attilary road at phc at about 2am without having backlights or even putting c-caution.

While trying to look at my phone to check where i was heading to and moving at about 100km/hr, as soon as i lifted my head up, a truck was parked at the speedlane with NO backlights and caution sign placed on the road.

And that was how i rammed into the truck. But to the glory of God, i came out unscathed. No injury sustained at all.

The police said i was wrong to have rammed into the truck from behind regardless of where it was parked or even if it was stationary. They said i ought to have been more careful.
Buh i thank God, i am alive, my car got destroyed, but I sustained no injury which is most important.
Uncle I am suspecting that you intentionally skipped the part where you had 3 green bottles standing on the wall

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by SUGARCyprian247: 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
Is that the picture of air bag during accident ?

Wow,

I guess that's what saved your life.

Thank God

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
Buhari caused this accident

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by mcgodison2531(m): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Thank God for life
Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by Nchenches: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
PALAPALA02:
Good day all.

Police Jankara judgment was that a truck is allowed to park on the speed lane of a highway without reflective Caution signals placed at least 150 meters from the point the truck was parked, or no hazard lights of the truck on. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
The environment shows that it did not happen on the speed lane or tarred road
Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by SeeHim: 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
ThankGod For you
Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by afbstrategies: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
PALAPALA02:
Good day all.

shocked
Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by PROPHETmichael: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
PALAPALA02:

You don't know where you're going/full understanding of the environment and you're driving at 100km/hr?

We thank God for saving your life and i hope you've learned from your mistake.

This is Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by ghboy83: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
When you take care of God's ministry ,He will take of you . Power belongs to Him only.
Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Must you go, an empty-handed?”
Must you meet the Savior so?
Not one soul with which to greet Him:
Must you empty-handed go

Not at death you shrink nor falter,
For the Savior saves you now;
But to meet Him empty-handed,
Thought of that should clouds your brow.

O the years in sinning wasted;
Could you but recall them now,
You would give them to the Savior,
To His will you'd gladly bow.

O ye saints, arouse, be earnest,
Up and work while yet ’tis day;
Strive for souls while still you may.
Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by marsup: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Your life is in God's hands, he will never leave you nor forsake you.
Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by Onyi22(f): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Thank God for your life bros, please also share this testimony in church among the congregation
Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by Nchenches: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
PALAPALA02:
More pictures
The car was wrecked - now fit for ndi Mgbuka.
You are very lucky to have come out unscathed.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by Totilopussylick(m): 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by Olastep1(m): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
Congratulations ��
Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by joyd200: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
I'm afraid if this advise would serve you a guide. As you're thanking God for not sustaining any external injury, you need to also thank Him for not sustaining internal (spinal cords, nerves, etc.) injuries. This is important for your thanks to be plentiful as well as avoid "future", I had know.

Some accidents that leave no trace of external injuries end up showing internal injuries, internal blood clots, severe low back pain, strokes etc, in time to come. And then, it would have been so complex that one may not even trace it to the past accident but to other factors, in particular spiritual and village people etc. At that point, one would see all forms of liars (fake Pastors, fake Alfas, fake Babalawos, and even some original ones) taking advantage to milk one dry. Lying day and night without any solution. Hospital too may be doing try and errors, yet one keeps spending and that substantiate their so called spiritual theory as the likely cause, which may be pure lies.

My 2 cents, if you'll take it, please perfect God's miracle, go for the best of scan (can't remember the names) but definitely, the hospital will guide you better. After that try all forms of massages, including warm water and towel massage, on you body from cervical parts to the lumber spin. This is very important to free any blood cloths, heal the nerves. It's not pleasant to the body but try do this 3-5 times in the first week (if you don't have any external injury on your body) and subsequently once a week for the next two months. Please avoid areas around you heart or chest, you can use other massage for that. Also the massage, try apply "Ori" (Shea butter). You may also check if cold water massage is the most appropriate at this time, I think the hospital would guide better or you do self study online.

Also, take enough vitamin B12 for at least 6 months.

Please consider my advise from all sincerity and don't ignore any. They are from a very experienced mind. May God help you in totality, amen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by Kaa4(m): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
PALAPALA02:
Lalasticlala abeg help move to front page o. Let people follow me and rejoice o.
Not a single scratch.
I have just been going through NL, and even seeing news of other accidents where the occupants didn’t survive, yet i survived without a single scratch.
I rejoice with you but not follow you. You wil uy another and better car.
Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by Kaa4(m): 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
I rejoice with you but not follow you. You will buy another and better car.
Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sorry i thank God for your life. if this vehicles has front camera nothing could happen
Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by Ken4Christ: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
This is a miracle. Lesson for all - Never take your eyes off the road while driving. If you must make phone calls or get directions from navigation app, park your car first.
Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by gnykelly(m): 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
aieromon:

You were in the wrong because the illegally parked vehicle did not affect your visibility to avoid the accident.

I wish you a quick recovery and hope you learn from this unfortunate incident.

Stop telling people the truth. They will hate you
Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by richie240: 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
If u mention d bolded in court, just in case u are sued, then u've lost d case successfully.

An African proverb says "den nor dey look for black goat for night"
iru palapala WO niyen?
cool
PALAPALA02:
Good day all.

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by BESTScientist1: 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
This could only be GOD....the God who saved you will save us all. Just be OBIdient. You were saved to join the rescue team. God bless you

PALAPALA02:
Lalasticlala abeg help move to front page o. Let people follow me and rejoice o.
Not a single scratch.
I have just been going through NL, and even seeing news of other accidents where the occupants didn’t survive, yet i survived without a single scratch.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
Glory be to God
Thank God u re alive
Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by Hotice007: 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
PALAPALA02:
Good day all.

You dey use google map on speedlane at 2am!!!! Na you do yourself
Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
Thank God for your life
Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by seniorgozman(m): 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
Always put your map on voice to avoid looking at your phone while driving.
I use ear phone for the map self

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by dododawa1: 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
about 2am, safety first.
Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by Cokahot: 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
Go and do CT scan. Remember your body had an impact and your body shifted with brain due to shock and impact.. Go for CT scan, like 60k,with instant results. Internal injury no be here oh.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The New Yaba Look And Overpass That Got Lagosians Groaning / Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot / Flood Takes Over Oshodi-apapa Expressway (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.