Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

How God Saved Me From Untimely Death - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How God Saved Me From Untimely Death (63073 Views)

How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) / Nairalander Meets Only Surviving Twin Saved By Mary Slessor Over 100 Years Ago / God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by Ipp1: 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
Thank Goodness
Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by fof1: 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
PALAPALA02:
Good day all.

I want to share with you all what the Lord did for me yesterday o.

While at PHC on a business trip from calabar.
I arrived phc on sunday and decided to sit out with friends on Wednesday night. After dropping my friends at their house and heading to my hotel room with the aid of the google map, a truck was parked on the speedlane at attilary road at phc at about 2am without having backlights or even putting c-caution.

While trying to look at my phone to check where i was heading to and moving at about 100km/hr, as soon as i lifted my head up, a truck was parked at the speedlane with NO backlights and caution sign placed on the road.

And that was how i rammed into the truck. But to the glory of God, i came out unscathed. No injury sustained at all.

The police said i was wrong to have rammed into the truck from behind regardless of where it was parked or even if it was stationary. They said i ought to have been more careful.
Buh i thank God, i am alive, my car got destroyed, but I sustained no injury which is most important.

Despite ur Flaws...Wike is NOT WORKING AGAIN SINCE AFTER HIS DEFEAT AT D PRIMARIES...That Flyover is supposed to be Lighted 100% and d Arrest of d Truck Driver effected with Despatch...Why MUST AN ABANDONED TRUCK NOT TOWED AWAY...ON RECORD TIME...POLICE HAVE NO EXCUSES PLS. SIGNS OF POOR GOVERNANCE.
Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by ranktzy(m): 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
PALAPALA02:

If the truck wasn’t dia, I wouldn’t have hit anything cos it was a straight road. Highway
If your eyes were on the road, you could have easily avoided the truck like you were overtaking a slow moving truck. You were on top speed and you weren't watching the road at the time. Thank God for your life man.

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by LoveNbeloved(f): 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
AmazingGrace77:
Though unscathed or unscratched, you still need to go to the hospital for general check up and 2ndly, Nigeria is too dangerous to be moving around by 2am. God will continue to keep us o

Hello, good day. You tried to reach you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The New Yaba Look And Overpass That Got Lagosians Groaning / JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK / Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.