Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) (61706 Views)

Owl Meat / We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} / Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:02am On Jun 29, 2022
altteemy:
Confirm if there is a dropped admission letter somewhere nearby, who knows Hogsworth might have commenced admission grin
gringrin craze man.

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) by Fantazy(m): 9:04am On Jun 29, 2022
Chijeep:
I really felt sorry for it but I can't touch it because I'm scared of it claws and probably it's also a wild bird.
Nobody dared go near because all of us are afraid of it.
Everybody was just snapping it from afar... lol
Some said it doesn't see in the day time and I think they're right as it closed it eyes and never opened till someone threw small stone at it and it ran into that corner behind.

One of the village elders grin

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) by slystyle203(m): 9:12am On Jun 29, 2022
Owls � fly in the night and once they failed to reach their abode before day break,they crash landed. Pls don't kill the poor creature for nothing, she may has family, children she left behind and went in search of food,she's definitely go once it dark.
Re: What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) by Omoslim26: 9:24am On Jun 29, 2022
cursed OloYeOfEgbE:
that should be Omoslim26 mom..

true story...

A certain witch in Osu town of Imo state was believed to have turned into a owl before being burnt..After eating her own 4 years old child in 1993,during the abiola wahala..

I feel very emotional and sad.

God help us. I will me praying for him. I go he succeeds in that nwaboi job..
amen

grin grin At that time your mad mother was already carrying you about in the streets of Lagos looking for bread to eat inside dustbin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin getting fûcked by men and dogs right before your eyes angry grin grin
This your eyes don see shege for this life wey you come oo grin grin first this your eyes see as you papa dey burn like asun,still come see as men and dogs dey fûck your mama wey dey roam around the streets of Lagos mad grin grin grin
Dis guy eyes don suffer grin grin grin grin grin

Re: What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) by TheLonesomeGod: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2022
Chijeep:
Lalasticlala only love snake. As we're speaking now he's been hospitalized due to snake bite because he went to the bush to pick snails last night grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) by samuelevans(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2022
that's why it's better to live in a conducive place. bro that's an ancient hut
Re: What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) by Hausa(m): 9:52am On Jun 29, 2022
Mummyfour:
I watched a documentary once on Discovery channel that white owls that are rare actually inhabit haunted places and homes.

It was a scary documentary with a lot of eye witnesses accounts, and to make matters worst we were actually
Seeing these white owls around our house and trees especially at nights.
Armed with this information from the documentary, we delved deeper and realized that people actually died in that house. Few weeks later my son began to see things . We had to follow it prayerfully, but later moved out of that house.

So yes! Even oyibo people know say owls are not too good to have around
OMG!
This is a fact?
Re: What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) by Hausa(m): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2022
osazsky:
una don start...the day I prepared cat meat shortly after marriage..when my wife came home she changed all her pots..but I kept two pots.today nnko she cant survive 2 months without cat delicacies oga go and sit down..there is hardly any meat I have not tested..stop saying rubbish. Stop watching nollywood
Wow.
Can u describe how it tasted?
Re: What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) by SecretReporter(f): 10:22am On Jun 29, 2022
Lilsameey:
Trust me, it's nothing, the snake just miss road, if it does not leave before morning, then it's injured.
which snake abi u take weed ?

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) by Karnice600: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2022
Chijeep:
I really felt sorry for it but I can't touch it because I'm scared of it claws and probably it's also a wild bird.
Nobody dared go near because all of us are afraid of it.
Everybody was just snapping it from afar... lol
Some said it doesn't see in the day time and I think they're right as it closed it eyes and never opened till someone threw small stone at it and it ran into that corner behind.
That's someone from the village who lost signal and missed coordinates.

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) by MonkeyMods(m): 11:23am On Jun 29, 2022
RighteousI:

In addition to lizards, it was creatures like owls you guys were eating in biafra during the civil war thanks to the blockade created by the great Yoruba man, Chief Obafemi Awolowo.
Quit forming as if you are important or you guys will eat lizard and owls again in your biafra.

God punish you.

Tinubu for president.

God punish your generation. Oniranu jatijati
Re: What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) by Digmygold: 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
muyico:
gods visit u!
bring him food

No na representative of him village people be that.
Re: What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) by SPAMBOX7: 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
Creamypie:
owls are nucturnal birds . They see Only, and are only active at nights, and rest during the day with very little or no vision at all, though a few species see colourless images during the day and thus, fly only on emergency purposes. This one missed it's way. Leave it. Ind night, it will fly off to it's destination. It's among the type that has very partial daytime vision, but full and complete night vision.
You are right. That's why witches and wizards are so much acquainted to it. Nocturnal creatures and witches are like 5 & 6. They use them as their gateway

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) by Rrchrd(m): 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
You better kill it bc its always signified bad omen
Re: What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) by Tundex911: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Cold outside
Re: What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) by Mummyfour(f): 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hausa:
OMG!
This is a fact?
for real o

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) by poshestmina(f): 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Why is this in the food section undecided.
Re: What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) by caesymore(m): 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
It was sent to observe you. Kill it.

grin
Re: What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) by Lordedifice1: 8:49am On Jun 30, 2022
It's just a bird that missed it's way
And couldn't go back to it's home
Stop thinking awkward
Not village people
Re: What Could Have Brought This Lonely Big Owl Into Our Compound?(pictures) by Uchedizzy(f): 9:15am On Jun 30, 2022
!Ojuju calabar!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) / Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened / You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.