Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. (1734 Views)

My Older Brother Needs A Job That Comes With Housing And Feeding / Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by Burdenbearer: 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hi Nairalanders. Pls, help a soul. I'm in a need of a job with accomodation and feeding or allowance for feeding. I am an OND holder(Accountancy). I have little knowledge about Msword and Excel. I can be ur sales officer if u don't mind as long as it comes with accomodation, feeding and Salary. Pls, help. I'm trying all my possible best to man up but things are not just going the way i wish. Lalasticlala, Mynd44, pls, help the thread. Sapa wan finish me. I'm in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by dawnomike(m): 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
No experience about agric/farming You not yet ready for a job

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by KreativesSpa: 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
Burdenbearer:
I don't have any knowledge abt Agriculture or farming.

Why don't you take the step of faith ? Would I as an employer post an advert and not know I will first provide basic training
Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by Burdenbearer: 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
dawnomike:
No experience about agric/farming You not yet ready for a job
I don't pretend. I won't pretend by saying that i can do things that i can't do. How would u feel if i told u i can do something for u and i ended up messing up?
Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by Burdenbearer: 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
KreativesSpa:

Why don't you take the step of faith ? Would I as an employer post an advert and not know I will first provide basic training
Alright, but i am in Lagos. My fare to the place is another issue.
Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by Stallionhorse: 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
Burdenbearer:
Alright, but i am in Lagos. My fare to the place is another issue.
sale your phone and use the money to pay your fare.. Ode

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by Burdenbearer: 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
U no get sense, na how i go take reach am for phone or na how i go take reach my love ones for phone if the need arise?
Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by KreativesSpa: 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
HyconMojo:

Is this kind of opportunity available in osogbo or its environs?

Nope
Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by KreativesSpa: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:

Don't bother yourself. After reviewing his responses, i've decided to change my mind. I don't need people around my life that i'll need to do convincing every now and then before they " realize "

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by joeking2222: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
KreativesSpa:

Don't bother yourself. After reviewing his responses, i've decided to change my mind. I don't need people around my life that i'll need to do convincing every now and then before they " realize "
You wey be say u dey find who u go take do Cheap Labour!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by KreativesSpa: 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
joeking2222:

You wey be say u dey find who u go take do Cheap Labour!!!

Thank you and God bless you. Go and check the salaries in my ads and re-evlauate your accusations. How many businesses can pay 60k per month to it's workers? If I pay a worker a starting wage of 25k cash and then feed such worker thrice daily, what do you think the real monetary value would be?

Judge less my brother.

7 Likes

Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by joeking2222: 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
KreativesSpa:

Thank you and God bless you. Go and check the salaries in my ads and re-evlauate your accusations. How many businesses can pay 60k per month to it's workers? If I pay a worker a starting wage of 25k cash and then feed such worker thrice daily, what do you think the real monetary value would be?

Judge less my brother.
This man i don't think you actually know more about farming........paying someone 25k with no freedom of movement, coupled with isolation and rigorous work, you think you are doing the person good? If you know that what you are offering is a good deal, you no get family members wey still dey young to use Bro, all na CHEAP LABOUR u wan use dem do.......forget all this Ur sugar coating mouth!!!

9 Likes

Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by KreativesSpa: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
joeking2222:

This man i don't think you actually know more about farming........paying someone 25k with no freedom of movement, coupled with isolation and rigorous work, you think you are doing the person good? If you know that what you are offering is a good deal, you no get family members wey still dey young to use Bro, all na CHEAP LABOUR u wan use dem do.......forget all this Ur sugar coating mouth!!!

This is why people shouldn't judge issues they have no knowledge about.

A Nairalander came onboard the project last week. I had a ministerial function to attend that would span a week. I gave him the keys to my apartment. Got him solar electricity round the clock. Got him around 35,000-40,000 Naira worth of food.

Told him to feel free and have fun for the entire week, till i return.

I didn't cage him not to have freedom nor know his daily fun activities. Work finally began today, guess what, all clearing is done by tractor. I don't even have a cutlass or hoes. For planting, we use mechanized processes which implies little human energy from planting through fertilizer applications

If a person feeds well thrice daily, would it not amount to atleast 30k per month?

And regarding feeding, my monthly budget for my team is 150k

Please, which amongst your friends or family did i cage? Maltreat, not allow freedom of movement, place too much work budren on. Please tell me

If you're asked, you will say you're a Christian. What does your Bible tell you about " judging "

If it comes to my level of professionalism in my employee relations, I have around 20 Virtual workers who work with me on the forum, many have earned between 150-250k each over the past five months working with me

Please, where do you get the vision from that i take life so hardly so people lose their lives working with me. Tell me, blackmailer

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
I
Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by joeking2222: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
KreativesSpa:

A Nairalander came onboard the project last week. I had a ministerial function to attend that would span a week. I gave him the keys to my apartment. Got him solar electricity round the clock. Got him around 35,000-40,000 Naira worth of food.

I didn't cage him not to have freedom nor know his daily fun activities. Work finally began today, guess what, all clearing is done by tractor. I don't even have a cutlass or hoes. For planting, we use mechanized processes which implies little human energy from planting through fertilizer applications

If a person feeds well thrice daily, would it not amount to atleast 30k per month?

Please, which amongst your friends or family did i cage? Maltreat, not allow freedom of movement, place too much work budren on. Please tell me

My question is.......you no get young and vibrant family members to use? Y not go take dem and build whatever you want with them!!! Na me you wan dey whyne with all this your epistle? Provide evidence!!!
Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
I

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by KreativesSpa: 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
joeking2222:

My question is.......you no get young and vibrant family members to use? Y not go take dem and build whatever you want with them!!! Na me you wan dey whyne with all this your epistle? Provide evidence!!!

The last time I checked, I didn't owe you. Are you not the regular Nigerian again with the mindset of everything na scam. Talk, why not reply me point on point than trying to cut around the corners seeing you've misfired. Who amongst your family or friend did i maltreat and why do i have the need to bear the burden to provide evidence to a delinquent that doesn't have his life figured out?

You say I want to use people to build. I've spent close to 2.5 M without employing a single person and the project gulps atleast 1.2M per month for mainetanance. Please, where did you or any applicant know i get the funds to start and then to build the project. Tell me?

No problem. Since i set it up as a NGO to impact skills and bring youths onboard. I will cancel it soon and outsource to the village workers and take home my profits 100%

Fools

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by joeking2222: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
KreativesSpa:

The last time I checked, I didn't owe you. Are you not the regular Nigerian again with the mindset of everything na scam. Talk, why not reply me point on point than trying to cut around the corners seeing you've misfired. Who amongst your family or friend did i maltreat and why do i have the need to bear the burden to provide evidence to a delinquent that doesn't have his life figured out?
Since you said you are offering a nice deal, Don't you have vibrant and young family members wey you fit give the offer? U never still answer my question!!!! If na better job slot you get, you go carry am come NAIRALAND? Oga, na suffer head work u wan dey disturb people with so!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by timy22(f): 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
KreativesSpa:

If you're asked, you will say you're a Christian. What does your Bible tell you about " judging "

If it comes to my level of professionalism in my employee relations, I have around 20 Virtual workers who work with me on the forum, many have earned between 150-250k each over the past five months working with me

Please, where do you get the vision from that i take life so hardly so people lose their lives working with me. Tell me, blackmailer

If l were you, l will not argue or explain with people like this.

I will just ignore.
Most people come to faceless forums to seek help, paint their situation red so you can pity them.
But the truth is, they are bunch of lazy people who are not ready to sacrifice anything to get to their dream.

They are always giving one excuses or the other why they can't do a particular job, they are always looking for readymade offer. forgetting that there is no gain without pain .

I am sure this poster has brothers, father,uncles , cousin etc. who might be able to help, but pride , laziness, excuses etc is making him to look for readymade job offer with salary, feeding+ accomodation in a faceless forum.

You don't have any tangible skill, academically you are average and you are still making excuses .

Hmmm! I wish you the best.

Better delete your comments on this post, most potential employer will see you as an unserious person.

No vex , if my words hit you.

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by Snapdragon865(m): 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
KreativesSpa:

You say I want to use people to build. I've spent close to 2.5 M without employing a single person and the project gulps atleast 1.2M per month for mainetanance. Please, where did you or any applicant know i get the funds to start and then to build the project. Tell me?

No problem. Since i set it up as a NGO to impact skills and bring youths onboard. I will cancel it soon and outsource to the village workers and take home my profits 100%

Fools

You are a scammer and you actually owe me, should I post evidence?
Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by poshestmina(f): 12:07am On Jun 28, 2022
All these ‘Spirikoko Christians” ,small thing them go quote Bible ,I dey fear them.

I’d rather be friends or make acquaintances with Smokers, street boys than ‘Assistant Jesuses‘.

Snapdragon865:

Post the “ministerial “ evidence.

I actually expected a call out after reading the back and fronts .
Enough of using online calmness and Christianity to deceive desperate job seekers.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by ebookz(m): 6:49am On Jun 28, 2022
Snapdragon865:

pls post evidence here. we are all learning, nobody wants to be anyone victim.
Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by shortIGBOman: 7:09am On Jun 28, 2022
Burdenbearer:
U no get sense, na how i go take reach am for phone or na how i go take reach my love ones for phone if the need arise?

Why your loved ones no give you job?

You dey look for who go give you free money. Hunger never beat you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by KreativesSpa: 7:18am On Jun 28, 2022
timy22:

If l were you, l will not argue or explain with people like this.

I will just ignore.
Most people come to faceless forums to seek help, paint their situation red so you can pity them.
But the truth is, they are bunch of lazy people who are not ready to sacrifice anything to get to their dream.

They are always giving one excuses or the other why they can't do a particular job, they are always looking for readymade offer. forgetting that there is no gain without pain .

I am sure this poster has brothers, father,uncles , cousin etc. who might be able to help, but pride , laziness, excuses etc is making him to look for readymade job offer with salary, feeding+ accomodation in a faceless forum.

You don't have any tangible skill, academically you are average and you are still making excuses .

Hmmm! I wish you the best.

Better delete your comments on this post, most potential employer will see you as an unserious person.

No vex , if my words hit you.

Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by Samueltemi337(m): 8:44am On Jun 28, 2022
Burdenbearer:
then your love ones should give you TF

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 28, 2022
I
Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by Guderian(m): 11:26am On Jun 28, 2022
Kreativesspa forget all this tin.people are promised good opportunities daily in overseas only for them to get there and realize the shit they've got themselves into.

Aren't people in ibadan there for you to employ.
Why should op trust you enough to leave lagos to ibadan for a job.

Try attach fb pics of website link or solid proof for your potential employee to see.

An employee is not a slave. There is an exchange of service and money here

Goodnight cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by Ulunne777(f): 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
The Op is one lazy entitled somebody.Agreed that we are hesistant of KreativadSpa's offer,is that how you'd wave off opportunities with your vile mouth?
Re: I Need A Job With Accomodation And Feeding Or Allowance For Feeding. by Stallionhorse: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Burdenbearer:
Mumu man u will inside the money and buy a small phone 3k use the rest for your transport4 and upkeep till you get paid.. But I guess your jus a lazy asshole looking for a job that is not demanding, you think people that own businesses and companies just woke up a CEO. Do you know what there went through whoes asses there had to leak.. Bastard looking for a job with accommodation instead of thinking how you will work and build a house or rent a house.. You think God is stupid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is A Teching Vacancy In An International School At Okota. / Work As An Intern And Get Paid!!! / Job Recruitment: Please Read Then Decide...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.