Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Why Is No One Talking About The Arrival Section Of The MMA Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Is No One Talking About The Arrival Section Of The MMA Lagos (864 Views)

FG Bars International Airlines From MMA From October 1 / Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria / Iyabo Awokoya: Immigration Services At MMA (Lagos Airport) Is A Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is No One Talking About The Arrival Section Of The MMA Lagos by Kenog4real(m): 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
I hardly follow friends and family to pick someone at the airport but I went with my bro today. On getting there I was expecting what I experienced abroad but I was wrong. I saw everyone outside waiting for the arrival of their friends and family. Though there was blackout for few minutes but that's not my concern. We were all outside standing while some were sitted on the lawn. Fifteen minutes later, it started drizzling. I had to run back to the car park.
I felt bad for Nigeria as a whole because arrival should be a place where people wait conveniently for there the arrival of their friends and family but it's the opposite here in Naija.

I haven't heard anyone talk about it and maybe that's why I was surprised seeing it.

Please why aren't this being discussed?

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About The Arrival Section Of The MMA Lagos by josh123(m): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nothing in Nigeria is normal, the only thing make sweet for Nigeria na the name grin
Re: Why Is No One Talking About The Arrival Section Of The MMA Lagos by niyi123: 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
Double face hotplate for urgent sale at Ikorodu if interested called 08120071709.

Collection point Ikorodu garrage
Re: Why Is No One Talking About The Arrival Section Of The MMA Lagos by meobizy(f): 6:54am On Jun 28, 2022
Coming back to disorder was what I looked forward to when I traveled out. Home sweet home.
Re: Why Is No One Talking About The Arrival Section Of The MMA Lagos by Leun: 8:44am On Jun 28, 2022
It's been so for like a decade and more, the last time I remember I entered waiting was 2005. Nowadays, if you're not the one travelling it's a bit difficult to gain entrance without wetting the palms of those security agents at the post.

Now you wait outside come rain, come sun.

Looking at the photos again, it seems they've pushed people away from the entrance, where I stood the last time was like a small tent with benches directly in front of the arrival exit.
Re: Why Is No One Talking About The Arrival Section Of The MMA Lagos by olatpic(m): 9:13am On Aug 26, 2022
The last time I got back from a trip, I just felt like going back to where I was coming from..

The roof was leaking and there was water on the floor.. AC wasn't working.. gosh sad

(1) (Reply)

Super Falconets Sleep At Turkish Airport(photos) / Uk Visa Process / Is It Possible To Study In Uk With Visit Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.