Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (60864 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by pkrix(m): 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2005
On that day when I will ask her will you marry me, the way am going to do it will make her almost melt.

What is the most romantic way to ask "Will you marry me?"

I don't know how you going to do yours.

Mine, God willing, is to go on visit/picnic to "Guinea like Robinson Crusoe" and then preferably in a clean and natural water body after "much much" you know, then:

I'll present her with a beautiful flower which will turn out to have a beautifully made ring in it and then "smile and say with passionate awe:"

"Will you marry?"

She's going to koloo.

Ladies, isn't my procedure romantic?

1 Like

Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by kazey(m): 11:02am On Jul 05, 2005
hum cheesy,

I would wait till someone is getting wedded, then on that eventful day, in that wedding, i would take her to the wedding altar in front, and go on my knees in front of the whole crowd and propose.

4 Likes

Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by jogego(m): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2005
@Kazey and if she just happens to say NO? You don dabaru anoda man wedding be dat.............

just a thot

2 Likes

Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by dablessed(f): 11:42am On Jul 05, 2005
Na wa for all these una methods of proposing oh!

Pkrix, if the babe kon Kolo, i wonder if u go still marry am o!

Kazey, dis ur method get as e be o! Haba, for another person wedding? E get as e be no be small.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by shockreaction(m): 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2005
It's simple, really. Just go like this, "Will you marry me? Do not say no, do not say you'll think about it."
Then fart after asking. If she says no, then she doesn't love you. Move on.

Of course, you know you shouldn't take this post too seriously tongue

2 Likes

Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by kazey(m): 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2005
hahhaah, that would be cool if she says no, i would shout into the crowd thereafter, Who would? grin I am sure somebody would.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by chriskanu: 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2005
That precious day that I will ask her "will you marry me?", I will take her to a most lovely place (fast food joint) and make it publicly known to all there that very day that she is mine, and I really want to marry her.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by abrakson(f): 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2005
whoa
ur views are really funny guys to tell u the truth if i were a babe u are asking does questions i think u do not have a headway at all
be urself it doesn't have to be a magical kind of thing
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by mamba(m): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2005
The best and surest way is on a Friday night when you've both had so much fun out and you're back home making love in the bedroom...
wait till you are both in cloud nine and she's about to climax then ask her...

"will you marry me?"

I bet the answer will be oooh! yesss! yessssss! yeeessss!

2 Likes

Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by kazey(m): 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2005
Taking advantage of the critical moment. grin
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Greatpeter(m): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2005
What is sweeter than this column?
Teach me more.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by hotangel2(f): 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2005
Oh jesus. Shockreaction, your reactions shock me. kazey, start planning another way.(just like jogego aid..she might say NO).

All your methods are funny...but it won't seem special to me if you used it on me.

I would much rather prefer to wake up in the morning seeing a ring in my hand. That would be the best. Don't give me any idea you were going to ask me, Infact go out of the house in the morning,,, and let me wake up. Awww..romantic.

When you return you can say will you marry me.

But asking me in front of people could make me say yes the way I don't wanna say it. I wouldn't know if the yes was to make you the happiest man in the room or if it was the yes I wanted.

If you asked me when we are alone/about to make sex...I would feel you captivated me to say yes. Just put the ring on my finger go out ...Allow me to shout alone, or cry alone (incase I will dissapoint you). You could also put the ring like somewhere you know i will see it, but make sure you are not there when I will see it. That's like romantic!!!

4 Likes

Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by legs(f): 8:09am On Jul 06, 2005
@ mamba your system amounts to undue influence!

@kazey no offence o! but do you really think the couple getting married will appreciate u stealing their thunder, if na me be the bride i go just ask some ushers to bundle you off! p.s did you get this idea from 'the best man' if you did, his own proposal was after the wedding o!

in any case, i think the proposal i asw in 'stepmom' was kind of sweet
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by kazey(m): 8:58am On Jul 06, 2005
THe best man? hum havent watched it. grin, see people they dont want to add blessings on their wedding day, they want to drive away people that want to be like them rolleyes
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Greatpeter(m): 9:09am On Jul 06, 2005
Kazey, I seem not to understand you. Can you come down to my level?
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by pkrix(m): 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2005
@ Hot-angel. That's most romantic.

@ Mamba. That's funny and as matter of fact the surest way to get a yes but a yes that may not stand the test of time if there be any.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Pinky(f): 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2005
"pkrix":
Will you marry?"
She's going to koloo.
Ladies, isn't my procedure romantic?
Definitely not.. your procedures are far from being romantic..try someting diff.

"kazey":
i would take her to the wedding altar in front, and go on my  knees in front of the whole crowd and propose.
kazey urs is far fetched.. you seem to be dreaming..wake up boy...

"shockreaction":
It's simple, really. Just go like this, "Will you marry me? Do not say no, do not say you'll think about it."
shock... na by force or what kind of silly proposal is that.. when did saying yes to you become a do or die affair... i guess you ain't got a girlF, else i need to show her your post

"chriskanu":
I WILL TAKE HER A MOST LOVELY PLACE (FAST FOOD JOINT)
my dear, if i were your girl, consider NO for an answer straight away...when ther re other better places to take me to....why make it a common fast food joint.. you no tap at alllllllllllllll grin

"mamba":
when you've both had so much fun out and you're back home making love in the bedroom...
wait till you are  both in cloud nine and she's about to climax then ask her...
I bet the answer will be oooh! yesss! yessssss! yeees
mamba here we re again.. see the level you took urs to.. urs would have been nice way  if not for the fact that you made it look like it's the sex she'll be enjoying that will make her say yes.. so....you messed it all Up grin

IF I SAY NIGERIAN GUYS AINT ROMANTIC, THEM GO SHOUT SAY PINKY DON COME..PLS CAN SOME1 ROMANTIC POST HIS REPLY FOR ME TO SEE

[quote][/quote]
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by kazey(m): 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2005
kazey, start planning another way.(just like jogego aid..she might say NO).

All your methods are funny...but it won't seem special to me if you used it on me.

Hum noted my lady, thanks for the tips smiley. You would get it the way you want it grin
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by hotangel2(f): 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2005
haha. LOL. Kazey is funny!
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Seun(m): 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2005
I'm more romantic than all of you:
"Baby, I am worth one million dollars. If you marry me you get half. Think about it wink"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by hotangel2(f): 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2005
ahh Seun!! grin I am all yours. that will get any girl. (NOT)!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Lillu(f): 5:45am On Jul 07, 2005
I like when he start proposing me when the set made in a local beach site on non-windy day with candle lights and have a beautiful ring on my palm and he will say "Will you marry me?" and definitely I will say "YES" to him and wait for the sun to hide...that will be simple and sweet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by tayotina(f): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2005
Most of nairaland guys are not romantic at all. I am so much disappointed. cry
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by IAH(f): 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2005
I would like him to put the engagement ring in my wine and let me drink it. After the thing gets stuck in my throat and I manage to cough it out, then he should ask "Will you marry me?" and put the ring on my finger.

WARNING: IAH's advice is dangerous to health
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by hotangel2(f): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2005
IAH... I know your advices are always dangerous to health.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Greatpeter(m): 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2005
I think I have a different idea.
Before I propose to her we would have been friends. So I would have understudied her during the friendship days and then discover what really thrills her most and then use whatever thrills her most combined with my workable formula to propose to her. I bet you it will be great!

She can't resist it. Because I would have created the mood,choose a suitable environment and my dressing that day will be different altogether.

So by the time she hears "Will you marry me" with a glittering golden ring with a perfume sprayed flower it will be irrestitible!

What do you think?

Or I will wait for the day (someone) may be my friend will be getting married. I will make sure she attends and sits by my side, as the new couples are putting on their rings I will bring out mine and stretched my hand towards her, look at her eye ball to eye ball, and ask "Will you marry me?"
This is magical. Try it.

I won't disclose the formula. tongue

1 Like

Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by sage(m): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2005
il take her to the Eiffel tower and let her feel the breath taking scenery during the night and then fall on my knees and hold her hands, look into her eyes and and briefly tell her y she is the most important woman in my life and then bring out the ring and propose. if she agrees i will fall down on my head. if she no gree i go fall off the tower grin grin grin grin.

The guy with the church idea has a point too shocked cool i enjoyed that.

1 Like

Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Seun(m): 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2005
The more dramatic your proposal, the worse you will feel when she says, "atutupoyoyo, no!"
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by hotangel2(f): 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2005
As for the no! part, I understand.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by Greatpeter(m): 9:03am On Jul 08, 2005
Hot angel, "Atutupoyoyo is "wowo" I mean "wowo- kere- wo"
You understand that? Come to Niger! You dey miss over there ooo.
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by legs(f): 10:45am On Jul 08, 2005
ol' boy seun you do have a major point!
Re: Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" by tayotina(f): 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2005
Take her out for dinner in a cozy environment. After washing your meal down with a glass of wine, take a slow walk round. Look for a spot where nature is at its best, you know where you are surrounded by lots of flowers, look straight in her eyes and make your proposal. I love it simple. (Make sure it's the greatest shock of her life)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo / Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.