Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos (39739 Views)

Sanwo-Olu commissioning the Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos (Video) / Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos By Sanwo-olu (pix, Video) / Locations Of The Newly-Approved 6 Federal Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Deltawarri(m): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
The newly built Vetland Junior Secondary School Agege, built on a gross floor area of 1,503m².

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjmqkOIc8ts

Facility Details:
15 classroom
24 Students toilet
12 Staff and Admin toilet
84 Units of Monocrystalline Solar Panels with battery bank
5-aside football pitch with Astroturf and Multi-sport court

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfUoQQ9DkiC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Job well done

32 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by VoteTinubu2023: 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lagos = Nigeria's Pride.

Lagos.
Rivers.
Kano.

Without these 3 states, Nigeria will be worse than Somalia.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

161 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by rottennaija(m): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
This is what is expected from state governors. Quality schools with quality infrastructure not class room blocks and they will fan themselves with it.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Rastaramsey(m): 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
Kudos to Mr sanwo-olu and those who advised him to embark on the project.....

At least he did something this time around...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Rastaramsey(m): 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Lagos = Nigeria's Pride.

Lagos.
Rivers.
Kano.

Without these 3 states, Nigeria will be worse than Somalia.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

Lagos is ranked second worse city to live in grin grin grin grin

Thanks to the irabiji born masterclass grin grin

47 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by freshpzy1(m): 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Lagos is ranked second worse city to live in grin grin grin grin

Thanks to the irabiji born masterclass grin grin

You are addicted to badnews

Is that what you want

I wish you what you wish lagos & the entire Yorba race

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Rastaramsey(m): 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
freshpzy1:

You are addicted to badnews

Is that what you want

I wish you what you wish lagos & the entire Yorba race

Don't be foolish boy....

I don't wish anybody bad grin

Neither should someone wish me bad....

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by money121(m): 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Agege to the World

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by freshpzy1(m): 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Don't be foolish boy....

I don't wish anybody bad grin

Neither should someone wish me bad....

So your wisdom couldn't see the success in the story

I don't need to wish you bad

Buy already sound like bad belle

Yaro

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Pinklygul: 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
freshpzy1:

So your wisdom couldn't see the success in the story

I don't need to wish you bad

Buy already sound like bad belle

Yaro

Was he the one that wrote the report?
Why wish him evil?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by freshpzy1(m): 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
Pinklygul:

Was he the one that wrote the report?
Why wish him evil?

How did I wish him evil?

PPls quote the post where I wished him evil

He shared a bad story to counter a good news

So you see nothing wrong with that

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by KingKO22: 12:06am On Jun 28, 2022
Asiwaju is a pacesetter
Lagos is pride of Nigeria

SW is the home for greener pasture

We will get there

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Ckonnet: 2:53am On Jun 28, 2022
I love the standard lagos sets.we have the worst set of politicians in Nigeria in the #SE$,apart from Sullivan who was outstanding,others are just dumb asses.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Asianjollof007: 6:37am On Jun 28, 2022
Eko o'nibaje o!

14 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by TheSameGuy(m): 6:40am On Jun 28, 2022
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Beremx(f): 6:41am On Jun 28, 2022
Lagos is my second home so I am happy for this news

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Born2Breed(f): 6:52am On Jun 28, 2022
This is good.

Those dilapidated buildings has been removed for a better one and those spaces that bad boys always hide has been utilised too.

The former structures were even too old for kids to study underneath it.

The sport complex added is so cool, all those plantain just had to go.

Kudos to Jakande for starting it and thanks to Sanwo Olu for taking it a step further to Align with modern times.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by ATEAMS: 6:52am On Jun 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Stanislause94: 6:53am On Jun 28, 2022
Peter Obi will build better federal schools
PS: 24 toilets in a building that has just 15 classrooms?
Plus 12 staff toilets?
Which architect did this blunder!!!

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by FuckDModz: 6:53am On Jun 28, 2022
grin

Waste of resources.

Government schools in Lagos are useless. They should focus more on building more classrooms and employing competent teachers instead.

The pitch will be taken over by thugs, the panels will be stolen, the classrooms will be overpopulated and teachers still won't show up to do their jobs.

A roadside private school is much better than this unmaintainable beautiful nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Stanislause94: 6:54am On Jun 28, 2022
KingKO22:
Asiwaju is a pacesetter
Lagos is pride of Nigeria

SW is the home for greener pasture

We will get there
Tinubu supporter, go get a life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by zinaunreal(m): 6:54am On Jun 28, 2022
Only secondary schools are valuable. Anything above that would soon go extinct in years to come
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Dialpad: 6:54am On Jun 28, 2022
A bit confused, how are the toilets more than the classrooms

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by speu: 6:54am On Jun 28, 2022
You can never find such in my state, Abia State is the worst place to be in Nigeria. We Ibos never ready for presidency. Make I no deceive una.

Ibos are greedier than greed

21 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by backnbeta(f): 6:54am On Jun 28, 2022
undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 28, 2022
Good morning to all progressive only and intending progressive, this is tinubu lagos... grin

Vote tinubu vote APC
To make Nigeria a better place for you and all,

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by DSC7: 6:55am On Jun 28, 2022
Beautiful painting...
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by LienwaltAbel(m): 6:55am On Jun 28, 2022
Fashi oh. Sanwo Olu dey try, Lagos State has had three good governors in a row. Really nice.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos by Gentledizzle: 6:55am On Jun 28, 2022
Na event center yoruba people go turn am into last last.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession / Linda Iheme Gets 5 Distinctions In Medical Sch.UNIBEN (Pic + Profile) / CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.