Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) (69594 Views)

Nwoba Chika Nwoba Collapses In Court (Pictures) / Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi / Umahi's Defection: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi State APC Publicity Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
The Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Ebonyi State, Mr Nwoba Chika Nwoba has been invited by the Department of State Services (DSS) over his wedding cake which was prepared with insignia of the defunct Biafra Republic.

This newspaper had reported how Mr Nwoba and his wife, Onyinyechi, surprised their guests at their wedding reception on the ground when they unveiled a cake designed with everything that has do with the defunct Biafra Republic.

The wedding took place on Saturday at St. Joseph Anglican church, in his country home, Ekpelu community in Ikwo LGA of the State on Saturday, June, 25, 2022. The reception also took place in the community primary school.

Confirming his invitation by DSS, Mr Nwoba, in his verified Facebook wall on Monday at about some minutes past 9p.m, wrote that the DSS, had summoned him to appear in their Abakaliki office by 12 noon tomorrow, Tuesday.

Nwoba wrote, “Got an invitation from the DSS, Abakaliki office tomorrow by 12 pm. I knew I would be invited. As a law-abiding citizen, if the road is clear tomorrow, I will honour it.”

Mr Nwoba’s invitation by the DSS may not be unconnected to his wedding cake.

Recall that the Nigerian government banned everything that’s associated with the defunct Biafra Republic after the proscription of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), which is one of the foremost Igbo separatists agitating for a breakaway from the Nigerian State.

Since the prosecution of IPOB by the Nigerian government, anyone found with an item bearing Biafra insignia faces arrest and prosecution by the Nigerian government.

Nwoba had told this newspaper in a telephone chat on Sunday that he did his wedding cake with Biafra insignia as a show of solidarity with Biafra agitation.

According to him, every Igbo man no matter your political affiliation ought to embrace the struggle for the creation of Biafra.

He, however, said he was not in support of violent Biafra agitations.

“I actually did it to passage a message, that no matter our political inclinations, we still have the interest of Igbo nation at heart. It is to show my love and my commitment to ensuring that the gospel for the creation of a country of Igbo extraction, comes to fruition.

“So, I’m a fan of Biafra agitation. That’s why I said, okay, in order to contribute to the Biafra struggle, I have to do my cake, giving it a Biafra colors. I’m not against Biafra agitation, but I’m against going about it violently. I did it just to show my concern,”he said.

https://independent.ng/wedding-cake-design-dss-invites-ebonyi-pdp-publicity-scribe/

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by airminem(f): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2022

"This agitation is nonsense for me because even if it was to be Biafra,
Ebonyi will not belong to Biafra"---- Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State

106 Likes 21 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Rastaramsey(m): 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
Omo this is serious grin grin
Buhari and him boys no wan hear anything biafra grin grin
Meanwhile, the person contesting in his party doesn't believe in one Nigeria grin grin grin cheesy grin

Wahala be like bicycle

266 Likes 18 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
Wahalla.......
DSS don see

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Frigga13: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Biafra is a spirit..

IPOB is an evil demonic organization more evil than APC

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by John4B: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
No wahala!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
Buhari no dey tire for biafra? wetin be hin problem sef?

172 Likes 12 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Buhari no dey tire for biafra? wetin be hin problem sef?

Biafra has no certificates to qualify not to be part of Nigeria.

There can never be biafra as far as Buhari is concern. tongue.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by hammer567: 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Buhari should stop harrassing this people

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by iyapont: 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
hammer567:

Buhari should stop harrassing this people
These*

344 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Nword22: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
airminem:

In Ngwaland David Umahi of Ebonyi State is one local village man.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by paramakina202: 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Useless dss no get work.Cake is cake nor matter the color.

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Very useless man....see his head like pickaxe..

Ndi ara! Biafra keel you there angry

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by daddytime(m): 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hahaha

Comic country

Comedy capital of the world.

Na this country Zoolensky supposed dey preside over...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Antoeni(m): 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
A lady posted on her status saying she needs N1000 urgently

People were just observing the post without saying anything

Then a guy commented and said "DM"
She Dm'ed and the guy nd he ask for her account details, and send her N1500 and told her to use the remaining N500 for herself

The lady thanked him

One day the lady called the guy and asked for a date
He agreed and they went to a fancy restaurant

They developed strong feelings for each other

Then one day the lady surprised him with a brand new Lexus and she took the guy to AUSTRALIA
Where they finally got married

MORAL LESSON
I need urgent N1000

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by nazicartel(m): 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
Is it very hard to know the difference between Ipob and Biafra?. Ipob is just an organization or group formed by some people seeking for the Igbo independence just like massob and the rest.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Cypress042(m): 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
airminem:

When you're done ranting tell me, i have something to tell you grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Kendo999: 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
The fare of biafrae ;Done love my people
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Kendo999: 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
The fare of biafra grin one love my people

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Beremx(f): 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
Immediately i saw the picture of the cake on Facebook, I knew the couple would be called for questioning.
Even DSS and Buhari are afraid of a Biafra themed cake

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Kalashnikov49: 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...These IGBOs are really determined set of people. No tribe can withstand all the onslaught against them and still stand Gidigba!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

With all the noise against the agitation, the Fulani herdsmen miscreants that constantly RAPE/KILL/DESTROY peoples lives and properties have no place in BIAFRALAND!!

All Afonja Miscreants should take note.

This Particular event is kept in the records concerning undue harassment of people by a useless government that employs fuulish air-brained youths without focus to yarn dust.

Biafrans RUGGED...AFONJA MISCREANTS FROM MURIC HQ..are immensely useless...spits!!

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

You're yarning complete shit!

A couple decide to have a wedding cake with Biafran colours, and your insecure Fulani DSS have fit and rush to invite the groom for questioning! Does this sound like the actions of a people who believe 'there can never be Biafra as far a Buhari is concern'!? They've banned IPOB and rushed to declare them 'terrorists'....launched a murderous campaign of calumny against the organisation......and kidnapped their leader, so why is Buhari and his fellow bigoted, Igbo-hating Fulani hegemonics still terrified of anything BIAFRA!?

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Treasure17(m): 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
DSS will never invite Gunmi and his kinsmen but here they are forming Jack Bauer on ordinary cake.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
Freedom of Speech. Free the man. Even though mkpimiri addicts are confused.
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by PlayerMeji: 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
lol

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by geez18(m): 1:06am On Jun 28, 2022
airminem:

this is Umahi's opinion and I suspect yours too. But I am sure you know others have theirs too; which, I daresay, are divergent.

13 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by LogicBomb8: 1:17am On Jun 28, 2022

9 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by realstars: 1:48am On Jun 28, 2022
Just tell them to wait till you are back from 7 weeks honey moon before you visite their call.

7 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by ugosilva: 2:06am On Jun 28, 2022
Smh...

problem no dey finish oh
Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:31am On Jun 28, 2022
Ehen...

DSS and invites...

Wait so we are supposed to throw our beliefs away

hahahahahahahaha....

This is just the beginning.....

8 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 28, 2022
airminem:

So you mean an Uburu man will tell Ezza or Izzi man where to belong na waa oo

14 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) by eagleu: 4:21am On Jun 28, 2022
The same DSS who can't keep us safe from kidnappers are busy interrupting people wedding.

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adeleke Freezes Osun Government Accounts, Reverses State Name / Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) / My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.