Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,741 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? (14209 Views)

Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) / What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? / Someone Help Me With A Job Or I Die!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Caseless: 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
When asking for help from someone been monetary assistance....if you don't have to give or don't want to...I prefer been ignored.
no need writing me back.

just read and ignore.

trust me I respect you more.

But writing me back to tell me lies you don't have, when you and I know you do is painful and annoying.

So tell me guys which do you prefer?
you are a different human being. How can my financial request be left unreplied and I'd still respect that person? At least, tell me you don't have. Or just lie about it, I'd appreciate.

It's not a must that you have money to give me - you don't owe me anything. I appreciate that you even take out time to reply me on something you're not in anyway obligated to give me.

If the person you're asking for money must have, why are you not having? If you answer this question then, you'd realize that the simple reason you're not having is the same reason he is also not having.

I think your problem is, you have a sense of entitlement. Work on that. Nobody owes you anything. If you don't appreciate their reply because you know they have and are lying, then, don't ask or go and hustle.

2 Likes

Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Ipp1: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
No
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by zedman1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
When asking for help from someone been monetary assistance....if you don't have to give or don't want to...I prefer been ignored.
no need writing me back.

just read and ignore.

But writing me back to tell me lies you don't have, when you and I know you do is painful and annoying.

The caption seemed interesting but reading through, you only portrayed how much of an entitled person you are. Sorry, I don't like your type....that's what I prefer.

1 Like

Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Wannabenz: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
On top person money?

Na ment.
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Wealthyabiodun: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE WORLD OF FAME?? GETTING RICH. POWERFUL AND
FAMOUS? JOIN THE ILLUMINATI TODAY AND BECOME RICH.ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU
INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL
DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END IF YOU JOIN. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH
FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE.JOIN
ILLUMINATI AND GET YOUR SELF A HOUSE AND A CAR AND ALSO WITH THE SUM OF
(ONE MILLION DOLLARS) BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.

1. A Cash Reward of one million dollars
2.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice and a car
3.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
4.A total Lifestyle change
5.Monthly payment of $200,000.00 USD into your bank account every month as
a member

If you are interested in joining the great Illuminati brotherhood of
riches and fame contact us Whatsapp +2348114880069 Email-( illuminatinewworldorder187@gmail.com )
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Amalekki: 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
no need writing me back.

just read and ignore.

How do you know if it was a lie or not? Isn't that saying a lot about you as a person? Explaining his/her situation is respect. Ignoring you could either be outright disrespect or a real dilemma born out of knowing you may never believe whatever he/she says.

Let's stop being judgmental, you are the one invading another person's space for assistance. Whatever the choice of response, that person shouldn't be found guilty.

1 Like

Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Amalekki: 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
Quest7777:
"I don't have" is OK & it doesn't necessarily mean i don't have the money but it means "I don't have the money to spare".
Thank you. It's always a difficult situation for me to say NO until I started getting more wisdom around that. My choice of response when I can't spare anything is "How are you buddy? Sorry, I can't help at this time."

I will leave you to react according to your 'nature' which is a good thing, it will tell me if you are indeed worthy of being called a friend, or someone that shouldn't be around me. If your reaction is toxic, sorry 'Bye!'. Not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by tete7000(m): 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
no need writing me back.

just read and ignore.

That people have money in their pocket does not imply they have money to give out, or what you called disposable cash. So next time people tell you they don't have, believe what they tell you. If money is so easy to come back, you won't go ask others for money, you will have enought to give out too.
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by apple30(f): 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
Me no get SHI SHI grin grin
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by avrilwisedata: 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
Beggar wey get choice.
You want to beg and also choose how your potential benefactor reacts.... Having your cake and eating it... Well-done
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by philosophie: 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nazgul:
I prefer the decent lies. Being ignored is very disrespectful and can threaten whatever friendship or relationship I have with the person, a decent lie like I don't have or I just invested a huge sum and I'm currently out of cash however, shows the person still has much respect for me, and our friendship wouldn't be threatened by it regardless of how urgent I needed the assistance.
a particular friend will say i just fixed some cash into some things if he is not disposed to give either for reasons best known to him. But he is a giver
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by BigDolph(m): 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Lol I prefer the beautiful lies “ I don’t have” than being ignored.
But me I Dey ignore people sha than telling them I don’t havegrin

We are twin
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Preciouschinwe(f): 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
no need writing me back.

just read and ignore.

I don't have
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by hahn(m): 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
no need writing me back.

just read and ignore.

How are you so sure it's lies? We are dealing with our own issues in life.

Maybe you should double your hustle and stop asking for assistance and instead assist other people.

1 Like

Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Wealthyabiodun: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
In response to thousands of requests from citizens worldwide, our Department Of Distribution is pleased to reveal this authentic, engraved Illuminati ring in sterling silver – the first time an Illuminatiam ring has been made available to the public. Are you a businessman, politician, banker, lawyer, or whatever the profession you are the door is open for you to break your limits.illuminatinewworldorder187@gmail.com or what’s app +2348114880069 email illuminatinewworldorder187@gmail.com
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by JayPeeOham: 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
no need writing me back.

just read and ignore.

I don't have the one I prefer grin tongue
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by BluntCrazeMan: 4:04am On Jun 29, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
no need writing me back.

just read and ignore.

What if you get a NO as a response??
Like,, NO..
and you ask for reasons, and the response is “No Reasons.. Just NO”..
What will you do then??
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by BluntCrazeMan: 4:06am On Jun 29, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
500 na I dey beg o

Agbeg, make somebody help me

agbeg.

Just Look At Yeuw..
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by BluntCrazeMan: 4:09am On Jun 29, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
no need writing me back.

just read and ignore.

Meanwhile,, “I don't have” means...
All the money I have with me had already been budgeted and fixed to be used for something already.
So, I don't have any hanging spare money.
So relax.
If he doesn't have, he doesn't have.
Don't assume anything for him on his behalf
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by squad03: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
no need writing me back.

just read and ignore.

Read the emboldened bit to yourself again. Is the person you're asking financially accountable to you?
Entitled people will see nothing wrong but that's just bad behaviour.

The polite thing to do is to say candidly that one has nothing to spare than leaving the other person in a limbo.
Even if you're told they don't have and they go on a spree the same day,e no concern you...the Bible says love your neighbor as yourself,e no say more than yourself so if the money I'm about to borrow you will cause any constraints in my budget,I no get be that...After I reply,vex and go to your trust fund!
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by fineberry(m): 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
I prefer you tell me you don't have than to ignore..... When you ignore, you're telling that person that your request is not worth replying, is not worth my time/ effort to reply.
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by 9jaRealist: 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
no need writing me back.

just read and ignore.

A BEGGAR HAS NO CHOICE… grin

While I believe EVERY person deserves due respect…
Perhaps you need to “respect” yourself and your relationships by not putting other people on the spot.

It’s often worsened by the ENTITLEMENT mentality of many Nigerians who believe others “owe” them philanthropy…
Nonetheless, people who choose to tell “stories” (as you put it) are NOT doing it out of malice, but merely trying to be civil.

Your reaction frankly says more about YOU than it does of them!

>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.