Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers (4592 Views)

Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It / Britain Will Go To War With Russia If Putin Attacks NATO - Sajid Javid / Americans Ridicule Trump As Biden Edges Closer To Victory (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by KaluwisxPRO: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2022
Bentizil:

The power at play is beyond what you think...
Putin is even slow, another person would've done more than this...

US is not a saint, mentioning US because of Russia shows you're not good student of history...
US criticism of Russia is just like pot calling kettle black...

NATO think their joint army (30+ countries army) should be able to bring Russia down but they'll be shocked...

Mr, do not quote me to say trash. Enjoy your delusion talking about history. Russia never fought any war.

What you called Russia used to be USSR, with several other countries they’re trying to invade today including Ukraine.

Japan was never defeated by Russia, there was nothing like Russia in ww2, how about that for history kid

3 Likes

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Graceville2020(f): 9:06am On Jun 28, 2022
Jennifer663:
Other people will commit,then WE,not having any hand in it, will suffer it!
What a great country .
you write assignment and articles with this kind of poor english?
You're a joke
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 28, 2022
Graceville2020:
you write assignment and articles with this kind of poor english?
You're a joke
Like seriously....
So you are not above mistakes?
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:33am On Jun 28, 2022
Zoharariel:

Exhaust which Ammo? That means you’re confusing Mother Russia with Iraq or Afghanistan. grin

Did you know that the square in Moscow where the Amerikan Embassy is located has been renamed?

Yes, you guessed right! It is now called “Donetsk People’s Republic Square” (You can google it). grin

I did not know that my only begotten son “Vladimirovich Putin” is very humorous. grin

The belligerent bastards are beginning to realize the boomerang effect of their useless sanctions on Mother Russia.

With the Russian Ruble now trading at 53 Rubles to the Amerikan Dollar, it’s the Dollar thats on suicide watch.

Unfortunately, the Empire of Lies and her vassals will not accept to see their “way of life” being destroyed by a new model. They will prefer burn the entire planet instead of losing their privileges.

“The next war will be between Russia and Fascism, except that Fascism will be called Democracy.” — Fidel Castro

It takes 53 Rubles to equal 1 dollar but the dollar is on suicide watch?
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by hayzed19(m): 9:53am On Jun 28, 2022
It seems you are in lalaland.
Russia exhaust which Ammo.
Chinjo2:
All these months they kept quiet so that Russia can exhaust their ammo. Now they are ready to hit. WW3
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Bentizil: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Mr, do not quote me to say trash. Enjoy your delusion talking about history. Russia never fought any war.

What you called Russia used to be USSR, with several other countries they’re trying to invade today including Ukraine.

Japan was never defeated by Russia, there was nothing like Russia in ww2, how about that for history kid
A simple explanation, you turn it to abuse...
Meanwhile all you wrote up there are basic I expect the lowest to know...
kiss
KaluwisxPRO:

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by KaluwisxPRO: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2022
Bentizil:

kiss

What is basic ?? That you’re talking about history you know nothing about yet think you can quote me to spill trash. Calling your delusion trash is not an insult.
Next time make sure you know the facts before spilling shit online.
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Bentizil: 10:49am On Jun 28, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

What is basic ?? That you’re talking about history you know nothing about yet think you can quote me to spill trash. Calling your delusion trash is not an insult.
Next time make sure you know the facts before spilling shit online.
No gain in bragging about that here...
Whatever you say is right.
Okay now??

Meanwhile I'm still trying to get the facts I spill online that I don't know..
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by mytime24(f): 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
Chinjo2:
All these months they kept quiet so that Russia can exhaust their ammo. Now they are ready to hit. WW3
how abt their nuclear weapons embarassed
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
Bentizil:

The power at play is beyond what you think...
Putin is even slow, another person would've done more than this...

US is not a saint, mentioning US because of Russia shows you're not good student of history...
US criticism of Russia is just like pot calling kettle black...

NATO think their joint army (30+ countries army) should be able to bring Russia down but they'll be shocked...

Some of you can cap Nonesense. Without Nuke, Russis has No strenght to match US in conventional warefare, talkless of NATO.
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Dvdpity: 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
PERVENCHE:

They already have China arrested. Japan, Australia have a military alliance since 6th january this year and are already gearing up.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/International-relations/Indo-Pacific/Japan-and-Australia-strengthen-quasi-alliance-with-eye-on-China&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiigIq4yM_4AhUGLBoKHYwKCwIQFnoECAIQAg&usg=AOvVaw3deNVLDrN93FeKC2GNaj5j

You should hear the tone of Japan at the G7 meeting on Sunday. Taiwan will be bait.

The major inference now is India. India needs Russia's oil like oxygen and hates Ukraine for arming Pakistan. If not...China for be like bleeding human in a shark invested water.

Only few countries in Africa hold any influence outside the continent. South Africa is pro Russia because of their BRICS squad

Egypt is pro west because their economy is tired to Saudi funding and Saudi is pro USA under crown prince MBS

Nigeria is a mess no influence these days. Though they followed common wealth and voted against Russia invasion

The rest of Africa is still under the Berlin conference if you know what I mean.

You are just a confused lot. Japanese army that has no forward capabilities, Japanese army that has no combat abilities. USA is the one telling Japan what to say. Egypt is being supplied by russia in terms of military hardware...

But do you see this war that has been itching USA and Britain. And their vessel States..it will be faught and the catastrophy will linger for centuries. Since they don't want peace.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Dvdpity: 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

Some of you can cap Nonesense. Without Nuke, Russis has No strenght to match US in conventional warefare, talkless of NATO.

Why don't USA official interven in Ukraine or attack russia. Why do de want USA and her NATO dogs against one country. I see USA as cowards. 30+ countries against one country. Its a big shame to so called world super power.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Dvdpity:

Why don't USA official interven in Ukraine or attack russia. Why do de want USA and her NATO dogs against one country. I see USA as cowards. 30+ countries against one country. Its a big shame to so called world super power.

US are not attacking Russia, NATO. are just bolstering it numbers as a deterrent to tell PUTIN they are Always ready.

US is No match for Russia, Russia will be decimated in a conventional War with US.

Russia have No night fighting capability with their helicopters and lack Night vision cameras for each and every soldiers like the US.

Look at the way Russia fights to gain ground, you destroy a city just to occupy Empty space.

Wasting ammunitions and bombing recklessly.
Russia soldoers ate poorly trained, I can go on and on and on.
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by babyboy4every1: 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
inoki247:
If you people like destroy the world make everybody go rest all of us don try already...

The Sapa wey all na use Ukraine war cos we still dey suffer am...
I tire ooo my brother. If den won end the world, make dem kuku attack russia and make we see wu go remain. I'm tired of all these shit jare.
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by babyboy4every1: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

The only reason the rest of the world is feeling the heat from the War is the U.S poke nosing attitude.

Poke nosing or the real devil � behind it.

1 Like

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Bentizil: 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

Meanwhile your US have always ran away whenever it involve Russia... Russia always make them shit in their pant.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Svlla: 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
PERVENCHE:

I dey tell you!
These westerners are pure smart evil. They are playing this war like a chess game. 'Poo'thing (mind the pun) said he attacked Ukraine because he wants less nato close to his boarders. What has he gotten instead? More NATO circling his Russia; Currently, five partner countries have declared their aspirations to NATO membership: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Finland, Georgia, Sweden and ...Oga...Ukraine. majority of these guys are stone throw neigbours with Russia. Article 10 was asleep until poo'thing invaded and the way it is going...Taiwan may soon join NATO (that was on a lighter note)

Back to the chess game analysis,
Yes! Poo'thing is winning the fight but is losing the war. Donbas region is the soldiers west is willing to sacrifice in order to trap the queen. Moscow and st Pittsburg.

West is truly the definition of evil
Smart evil in the true sense of the word

Some of you should stop commenting on foreign affairs because you know absolutely nothing

Did I just read that Taiwan will join Nato

And someone even said the Donbas region is the soldiers the West is willing to sacrifice.

The collective West, Nato and G7 and all the other western stooges cannot afford to go to war with Russia at this time.

If they could, they would have intervened in Ukraine by now.

As for the person saying Russia is running out of missiles, well Russian use between 50-100 supersonic cruise missiles, ballistic missiles, Hypersonic missiles in Ukraine on a daily basis. Do the maths and ask yourself if they are truly running out of missiles.

Ukraine is losing near 1000 soldiers killed everyday according to Ukr MoD reports. Do the maths

LPR reports Ukraine has lost 50k troops KIA since February, use the rule of thumb to estimate how many injured, MIA, deserters and POW that will give you

Some of you relegate your brains and immerse yourselves deeply in your emotions when commenting on foreign affairs that why you know very little about the reality on ground.

If emotions and hysteria could win wars, the collective West and Ukraine would have been in Moscow since April

Think first, then Reply

6 Likes

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
Bentizil:

Meanwhile your US have always ran away whenever it involve Russia... Russia always make them shit in their pant.

US ran away when it comes to russian? You must be joking.
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by babyboy4every1: 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ckonnet:

It's no longer cold,the war is hot already. Initially I was thinking putin was smart but he disappointed me falling into this obvious trap. Russia will never be the same.
That's what we are all saying all this while, I think they were pain Russia is still going stronger after all their sanctions. I am very sure, they can't risk a nuclear war with Russia and vice versa. They are only treathen themselves.

1 Like

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Bentizil: 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

US ran away when it comes to russian? You must be joking.
I can't shout, almost everyone know this...

4 Likes

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by babyboy4every1: 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
shaggy007:

Except that Russia knew their plans all along.

Why do you think the war was prolonged?

Russia used less ammo.

They even used outdated ammo because the US wanted to study their weapons.

But they have forgotten that Russia is many steps ahead.
Only the smart knows what lord Putin is capable of. The west are just bullying. Instead of all these talks, why not directly hit Russia. He has already clarify, he would bomb � London first in the case of escalation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
Bentizil:

I can't shout, almost everyone know this...

You are funny dude, only you one know this, Nobody else.
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by babyboy4every1: 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
chrisxxx:
No Action Talk Only NATO
Just talk talku. No action whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Svlla: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

The US cannot operate where Russia forces are

The best they can do is arm Radicals and Extremists and expecting them to deliver

3 Likes

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
Svlla:

The US cannot operate where Russia forces are

The best they can do is arm Radicals and Extremists and expecting them to deliver

My point is, Any confrontation with US by Russia not involving nukes, Russia is toasted.
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Svlla: 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

My point is, Any confrontation with US by Russia not involving nukes, Russia is toasted.

No nukes

Just hypersonic missiles

US will lose all its aircraft carriers in a day grin

BTW have you heard of Burevestnik, the newest sheriff in town cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by babyboy4every1: 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

I knew, not only him.
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
Svlla:

No nukes

Just hypersonic missiles

US will lose all its aircraft carriers in a day grin

Are you a Kid in warefare awareness? Only Nigeria you can Maybe trigger with fear from the hypersonic fellacy. We are talking War power you are calling hypersonic.

If Russia mistaken trigger US to attack them in conventional war, There will be No space to lunch the dummy hypersonic hype missiles.
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
babyboy4every1:

I knew, not only him.

Then you need to get exposed about military might of the two Nations and Salute the US, It's not a journey of a day that they became the strongest Military in the world.
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Svlla: 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

Are you a Kid in warefare awareness? Only Nigeria you can Maybe trigger with fear from the hypersonic fellacy. We are talking War power you are calling hypersonic.

If Russia mistaken trigger US to attack them in conventional war, There will be No space to lunch the dummy hypersonic hype missiles.

You're obviously the kid. Russia has triggered US enough by defeating US hegemonic and geopolitical ambitions in Syria and now Ukraine

Even Pentagon's experts and analysts said US,Nato can't avoid a confrontation with Russia

If US has the might then let them intervene in Ukraine

US can't go to war with Russia or China and that's plain fact.

In a conventional scenario, you'll realize what a huge piece of junk US military weapons are.

Currently all US military equipment that used to be strategic and projected their powers to the world are piece of junk, scraps metal for Russian weapon system. It is the US who are in a tearing race to find analogous and countermeasures to Russian strategic weapons

If hypersonic missiles are not important like your myopic reply was trying to portray then the US will not be investing several hundreds on billions $ into making one

THE US HAS NO COUNTERMEASURES TO RUSSIAN 6 STRATEGIC WESPONS and that's fact.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Svlla: 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

Then you need to get exposed about military might of the two Nations and Salute the US, It's not a journey of a day that they became the strongest Military in the world.

I will like both of us to talk about military might of the 2 nations since you seem to know alot about the US military

If you're ready for the conversation just reply

2 Likes

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
Svlla:

You're obviously the kid. Russia has triggered US enough by defeating US hegemonic and geopolitical ambitions in Syria and now Ukraine

Even Pentagon's experts and analysts said US,Nato can't avoid a confrontation with Russia

If US has the might then let them intervene in Ukraine

US can't go to war with Russia or China and that's plain fact.

In a conventional scenario, you'll realize what a huge piece of junk US military weapons are.

Currently all US military equipment that used to be strategic and projected their powers to the world are piece of junk, scraps metal for Russian weapon system. It is the US who are in a tearing race to find analogous and countermeasures to Russian strategic weapons

If hypersonic missiles are not important like your myopic reply was trying to portray then the US will not be investing several hundreds on billions $ into making one

THE US HAS NO COUNTERMEASURES TO RUSSIAN 6 STRATEGIC WESPONS and that's fact.

You talk like the Kid you are.
US beat Russia both in Air, Sea and Land. How can a Military force be so Stupid to create a long 45miles long Military Convoy? They are lucky US is not Well equipped, Sadam tried that during golf war, and we know how roasted all those hardware turned to.

At the bold, everytime you bring hypersonic bullshit As if the bold will even have effect if US confront Russia in a conventional war.

US has No business to put boot on the ground in Ukraine. Let russia mistakenly attack a NATO member, then you do know What US is capable of.

When it comes to military tech, US is miles ahead of Russia, Russia still Depends on Soviet craps to fight, and Lets i forget, the chips used for Russia military electronics are deigned and built by the West. Do not let ignorant blind your sense of reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Trump Banned By Pornhub (see Their Tweet) / Taliban Requests To Address UN General Assembly / Vladimir Putin's Return As President Good Or Bad For International Community?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.