Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers (4591 Views)

Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It / Britain Will Go To War With Russia If Putin Attacks NATO - Sajid Javid / Americans Ridicule Trump As Biden Edges Closer To Victory (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Svlla: 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

What is in public space about US Military techs without including the classified we don't know is greater and better than Russia and China military techs.

So this is your lame excuse

Classified

Keep consoling yourself

US is a known military hardware showman, if they have it they will show it. Hubris and braggadocious pride will not allow them keep quite about it. Their media will make sure everyone sees it and it will be on every channel for months. Their armchair generals and analysts will quack nonstop, hypothetical scenarios will be discussed and the world will not hear the end of it.

Classified my bla.ck ar.se

If it's classified the give us their names at the very least

2 Likes

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Svlla:

We are talking Missiles you're talking rail gun

Who do you this thing undecided

Abi is it Igbofam spirit that's affecting you laidis

Talk about bringing pencil to a gun fight

F22 raptor and F35 are the 5th gen fighters I mentioned earlier and that's the only thing the West can boast of

And like I said, Russia has adequate countermeasures for them

You and I have access to the internet so stop claiming some classified, nonexistent sh.it

US have successfully tested hypersonic missiles since when.....and you call that shitty ass thing that was barely Mach 5 hypersonic? grin niggur you're funny but earlier you said hypersonic missiles don't count grin

US is having failed test of Mach 5 while China already has Mach 8 and now working on mach10 cruise missiles. Russian has achieved mach22+ and is working to go further

You better face the frosty, harsh reality that Russia has demystified the western media propagated US superpowers staus

Since you keep exposing your ignorance by not knowing What capability and dangers railgun poses, I will leave that for you to go and find out.

Since you claim ignorant knowing that US have successfully tested hypersonic missiles and co, that shows your knowledge ends on NL.

What measure does your Russia have to counter F22, B2 Aircraft? Mr hypersonic tell us, don't be Dumb as usual on it.
https://www.wionews.com/world/united-states-successfully-tests-a-hypersonic-weapon-479714/amp

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Svlla: 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

You keep letting me to condescend you publicly, don't you know what reference means?

You've actually made fool of yourself

Using IPhone as reference in a military hardware chip related conversation

What do you think we were talking about. phone camera or software updates undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
Svlla:

So this is your lame excuse

Classified

Keep consoling yourself

US is a known military hardware showman, if they have it they will show it. Hubris and braggadocious pride will not allow them keep quite about it. Their media will make sure everyone sees it and it will be on every channel for months. Their armchair generals and analysts will quack nonstop, hypothetical scenarios will be discussed and the world will not hear the end of it.

Classified my bla.ck ar.se

If it's classified the give us their names at the very least

Mr your lack knowledge of Military techs and its a pity you keep exposing yourself, US is known to keep things Secret till they decided to make it public.

When blackbird was flying,No one knows till it was leaked later long.

You show you are dumber by keep mentioning missiles all the time, US have the Aircraft to eliminate any Missile platforms, and defeat Any Airdefence system, Russia on the other hand is Scared to even fly close to Kiev , because they could not knock out their airdefence.

Funny enough, the System ate Russia made, talking about not being able to defeat your onw System lolz.
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Svlla: 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

Since you keep exposing your ignorance by not knowing What capability and dangers railgun poses, I will leave that for you to go and find out.

Since you claim ignorant knowing that US have successfully tested hypersonic missiles and co, that shows your knowledge ends on NL.

What measure does your Russia have to counter F22, B2 Aircraft? Mr hypersonic tell us, don't be Dumb as usual on it.
https://www.wionews.com/world/united-states-successfully-tests-a-hypersonic-weapon-479714/amp

As per the bolded, go and read my previous reply to your post

What is railgun doing in a missile talk? undecided

If you'd wanted us to expand the scope of this conversation you could have just say so. It's better than mentioning railgun when we are talking about rockets

So US successful tested a Mach 5 hypersonic ballistic missile recently. Bravo. Did it hit a target or exploded mid Air. Well they are still decades behind China

1 Like

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
Svlla:

You've actually made fool of yourself

Using IPhone as reference in a military hardware chip related conversation

What do you think we were talking about. phone camera or software updates undecided

Arguing with you is like showing a blind man they map of the world. Think deadly and digest those words: you can never learn.
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
Svlla:

As per the bolded, go and read my previous reply to your post

What is railgun doing in a missile talk? undecided

If you'd wanted us to expand the scope of this conversation you could have just say so. It's better than mentioning railgun when we are talking about rockets

So US successful tested a Mach 5 hypersonic ballistic missile recently. Bravo. Did it hit a target or exploded mid Air. Well they are still decades behind China

You keep making mess of yourself on each post you made, you where referencing hypersonic missiles as what Russia have and US do not( even though US have successfully tested it), I referenced Railgun that US have and that can tear warships apart but Russia don't have, and you are here crying as usual
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Svlla: 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

Mr your lack knowledge of Military techs and its a pity you keep exposing yourself, US is known to keep things Secret till they decided to make it public.

When blackbird was flying,No one knows till it was leaked later long.

You show you are dumber by keep mentioning missiles all the time, US have the Aircraft to eliminate any Missile platforms, and defeat Any Airdefence system, Russia on the other hand is Scared to even fly close to Kiev , because they could not knock out their airdefence.

Funny enough, the System ate Russia made, talking about not being able to defeat your onw System lolz.

Stop looking for where to hide

You're not my mate in military hardware

I talk numbers and figures not some lame ass classified nonsense

Go and bring your classified shitty ar.se here let's declassified it

No US aircraft can evade Russian airdefence. What is the speed of F22 raptor mach2 or less

What is US Air defence THAAD antiballistic missile top speed. Mach4+, Mach 5? Still no match for Russian missiles unless they have some classified shit up your ar.se
Even the Patriot PAC3 when compared to S300 still underperformed.

Am not here to be making assumptions on some classified nonsense borne from delusions

Let's talk about what's in the public domain

I could get down to the nitty-gritty and educate you more about air defence and the types of missiles used by both ADS and 5th generation aircraft if that will cure your ignorance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Svlla: 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

Arguing with you is like showing a blind man they map of the world. Think deadly and digest those words: you can never learn.

Your ignorance is incurable

I've come at you with facts and figures

And all you have to your defence is classified

Next time stick to topic you know

1 Like

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Svlla: 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

You keep making mess of yourself on each post you made, you where referencing hypersonic missiles as what Russia have and US do not( even though US have successfully tested it), I referenced Railgun that US have and that can tear warships apart but Russia don't have, and you are here crying as usual

grin grin
How old you sef?

Let me know you're even up to the legal age of someone I can have this kind of conversations with

1 Like

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
So why didn't the US bomb this 45 mile convoy? Let me answer you: because they can't
BritishNaija:

You talk like the Kid you are.
US beat Russia both in Air, Sea and Land. How can a Military force be so Stupid to create a long 45miles long Military Convoy? They are lucky US is not Well equipped, Sadam tried that during golf war, and we know how roasted all those hardware turned to.

At the bold, everytime you bring hypersonic bullshit As if the bold will even have effect if US confront Russia in a conventional war.

US has No business to put boot on the ground in Ukraine. Let russia mistakenly attack a NATO member, then you do know What US is capable of.

When it comes to military tech, US is miles ahead of Russia, Russia still Depends on Soviet craps to fight, and Lets i forget, the chips used for Russia military electronics are deigned and built by the West. Do not let ignorant blind your sense of reasoning.
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Kelvin3476: 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
shaggy007:

Except that Russia knew their plans all along.

Why do you think the war was prolonged?

Russia used less ammo.

They even used outdated ammo because the US wanted to study their weapons.

But they have forgotten that Russia is many steps ahead.
RUSSIA HAS USED SOO MANY ADVANCE WEAPONS IN RUSSIA, AND NO MEANINGFUL RESULT

2 Likes

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
Svlla:

Stop looking for where to hide

You're not my mate in military hardware

I talk numbers and figures not some lame ass classified nonsense

Go and bring your classified shitty ar.se here let's declassified it

No US aircraft can evade Russian airdefence. What is the speed of F22 raptor mach2 or less

What is US Air defence THAAD antiballistic missile top speed. Mach4+, Mach 5? Still no match for Russian missiles unless they have some classified shit up your ar.se
Even the Patriot PAC3 when compared to S300 still underperformed.

Am not here to be making assumptions on some classified nonsense borne from delusions

Let's talk about what's in the public domain

I could get down to the nitty-gritty and educate you more about air defence and the types of missiles used by both ADS and 5th generation aircraft if that will cure your ignorance

You be mumu. Arguing with someone that have Worked on Radar, Avionics and Co. I told you i will wait for you to climb out which you couldn't, Before I start blasting.
What do you know in Aviation? This sites is up with your likes trying to form to educated when you bearly know next to nothing.

You trying to put Russia Military on Par with US Mlitary with budgets of over $700 billoin compared to russia less than $100bilion shows your Level of reasonings.

US have the Military have the largest procurements of best weapon techs, while Russia bearly funds his. The vast thing in Russia military that the try to fund much is their Submarine and S-systems.

Russian army are underfunded because of corruption, No night mission capability, Helicopters have No night Mission capabilty.

How dare you even try to compare US Military in Which all departments have Airforces.
USAirforce, US NavyAirforce, USmarine have their own pilots, USArmy have their own pilots( Their pilots are in charge of the deadly Apache Helicopters with other attack helicopters),

Even USCoastGuards have their own pilots and you blabbing about Russia Military that is so hollowed.

Mr hypersonic, when i was in Aviation you are still reading Obi is a Boy, starting from old School planes like Spitfire and the legendary F-14 Tomcat, You are a baby and know nothing about military techs, I decided just to keep my arguement with you simple as i have seen you lack the in dept knowledge of things, and no need of trying to educate you, My Pals are on Quora and Reddit, where my Education is highly appreciated and not wast on a wannabe scholar.

1 Like

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
atmy1:
So why didn't the US bomb this 45 mile convoy? Let me answer you: because they can't

Please don't sound like a baby, was US and Russia fighting?

1 Like

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
Svlla:

Your ignorance is incurable

I've come at you with facts and figures

And all you have to your defence is classified

Next time stick to topic you know

Mr hypersonic, you know Next to nothing, for you to be comparing US and Russia Military made me grade your Level already, Hope you get it.

1 Like

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Svlla: 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

You be mumu. Arguing with someone that have Worked on Radar, Avionics and Co. I told you i will wait for you to climb out which you couldn't, Before I start blasting.
What do you know in Aviation? This sites is up with your likes trying to form to educated when you bearly know next to nothing.

You trying to put Russia Military on Par with US Mlitary with budgets of over $700 billoin compared to russia less than $100bilion shows your Level of reasonings.

US have the Military have the largest procurements of best weapon techs, while Russia bearly funds his. The vast thing in Russia military that the try to fund much is their Submarine and S-systems.

Russian army are underfunded because of corruption, No night mission capability, Helicopters have No night Mission capabilty.

How dare you even try to compare US Military in Which all departments have Airforces.
USAirforce, US NavyAirforce, USmarine have their own pilots, USArmy have their own pilots( Their pilots are in charge of the deadly Apache Helicopters with other attack helicopters),

Even USCoastGuards have their own pilots and you blabbing about Russia Military that is so hollowed.

Mr hypersonic, when i was in Aviation you are still reading Obi is a Boy, starting from old School planes like Spitfire and the legendary F-14 Tomcat, You are a baby and know nothing about military techs, I decided just to keep my arguement with you simple as i have seen you lack the in dept knowledge of things, and no need of trying to educate you, My Pals are on Quora and Reddit, where my Education is highly appreciated and not wast on a wannabe scholar.

I am in radar, avionics yenyenyen and see how you're disgracing yourself here

Am in same Quora, reddit, if you like we can take the conversation there

You think you can bring Quora nonsense here, i will burn you grin grin

I want to engage you more intellectually on Radar from now on

And let's start with frequency
It's an easy and borad topic for you to start with Mr Radar

Like i said am not your mate. I worked on Radio telescope in my 3rd year at UNN and it was an amateur Astronomy project which I was the lead.

My works are on the internet and I can share the link for you to view them only when am done thrashing your ars.e

You claim to be a Radar and Avionics expert so am going to give you the opportunity to start

If you like post directly from Quora.....I have an account there

3 Likes

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Drenimarcus(m): 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
Back and Forth no tire una? cheesy One thing i have always known is the US has always budgeted their military spending on the prowess of the Russian military hence the 800B Congress allocates to the MIC.

The Russo-Ukraine war is an avenue for the US to show their military prowess to the world, i mean common, they have been looking for an avenue to fight Russia and this is it. Besides, they have their NATO allies. So, why is the US holding back? If judging by people's logic, 800B is the highest in the world and thus, should be able to defeat any military force in the world grin

Let the US and Russia fight, no allies and no nuclear weapons. Me want to check something. Until then, NATO is a paper tiger and people in the military do not want to fight the Ruskies(conversation i had with a friend in the USMC).

UPDATE:

Finland and Sweden can now join NATO which officially means that NATO now has 32 countries and Russia encircled. NATO/US has no more excuse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Svlla: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

Let me make it even more interesting

I know much more about Radar and Avionics than you can even think of so I will give you 15minutes to do your research

And please don't chicken out.....let it burn thru

1 Like

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
Svlla:

I am in radar, avionics yenyenyen and see how you're disgracing yourself here

Am in same Quora, reddit, if you like we can take the conversation there

You think you can bring Quora nonsense here, i will burn you grin grin

I want to engage you more intellectually on Radar from now on

And let's start with frequency
It's an easy and borad topic for you to start with Mr Radar

Like i said am not your mate. I worked on Radio telescope in my 3rd year at UNN and it was an amateur Astronomy project which I was the lead.

My works are on the internet and I can share the link for you to view them only when am done thrashing your ars.e

You claim to be a Radar and Avionics expert so am going to give you the opportunity to start

If you like post directly from Quora.....I have an account there

Mr man, if you think you have sense and knowledge which you clearly lack. I dare you to open a thread on Quora that Russia is greater than US in terms of Military, I dare you to do that and post me link here, If you are not roasted and shown how Stupid you are, this time around i will laugh at you when they expose your Stupidity.

For now i'm pitying your stupidity. By the way Mr hypersonic, Turkey just agreed to support Finland and Swenden Into NATO membership, you god Putin is being encircled the more, US is Russia Boss in terms of everything, You can keep leaving in denial.

Past me your quora topic link here, otherwise i won't reply you, Enough of me trying to show a blind man the world map.
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
Svlla:

Let me make it even more interesting

I know much more about Radar and Avionics than you can even think of so I will give you 15minutes to do your research

And please don't chicken out.....let it burn thru

Mr hypersonic, revert to my last reply to you and stop clowning.
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Geniuelander: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

Mr hypersonic, revert to my last reply to you and stop clowning.

You're been Schooled big time grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Svlla: 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

Mr man, if you think you have sense and knowledge which you clearly lack. I dare you to open a thread on Quora that Russia is greater than US in terms of Military, I dare you to do that and post me link here, If you are not roasted and shown how Stupid you are, this time around i will laugh at you when they expose your Stupidity.

For now i'm pitying your stupidity. By the way Mr hypersonic, Turkey just agreed to support Finland and Swenden Into NATO membership, you god Putin is being encircled the more, US is Russia Boss in terms of everything, You can keep leaving in denial.

Past me your quora topic link here, otherwise i won't reply you, Enough of me trying to show a blind man the world map.

Turkey, Finland, Nato yes that's old news

You claim to know Avionics and radio science

Well, thank God it's broad and have a lot of topics so pick one and let's engage intellectually
Or I can help you with more outlines and topics to talk on

Stop distracting us with Nato and Sweden grin

Who doesn't know quora is western bias and you're looking for help but then I will post a topic on quora and share a link here for you and I to do each other.

And I bet you, it's going to be on radar

You want it to be Russia vs US on a western forum grin grin grin funny man

It's going to be on radar grin

Mark this space. I will share the link here in 2hours time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Svlla: 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
@ BritishNaija

2 hours on Quora

I need my laptop fully charged

Or we can start here and now on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by ken6488(m): 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
Gra gra Russia will not fight with nato it will be straight to nukes
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by babyboy4every1: 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
Svlla:
@ BritishNaija

2 hours on Quora

I need my laptop fully charged

Or we can start here and now on nairaland
Don't stress yourself Mr man. You're the winner here. You Sabi book. One million gbosa for you. I love your analysis.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
babyboy4every1:

Don't stress yourself Mr man. You're the winner here. You Sabi book. One million gbosa for you. I love your analysis.

His likes are crawling in here already, I'm patiently waiting for him to bring His stupidity like the Puttard he is to quora.
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Svlla: 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

His likes are crawling in here already, I'm patiently waiting for him to bring His stupidity like the Puttard he is to quora.

Am waiting for you here

Quora will come

Let's start here
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
Svlla:

Am waiting for you here

Quora will come

Let's start here

Man you are so funny, Come to quora, Come and type the rubbish you are typing here, I want to check something.
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by tamdun: 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
BritishNaija:

Listen. The Era of vietnam War is far gone and technology is way too advance now.

Remove Nukes from both Countries and in a conventional war, Russia will be toasted by the US, don't let anybody deceive you.

Russia lives on propaganda and selfhyping, Russia fooled everyone by making people believe they are near in terms of Military techs comparison with US. But the War in Ukraine have exposed them so bad, only nuke is their lifeline.
But Afghanistan is recent... grin

5 Likes

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
tamdun:

But Afghanistan is recent... grin

Sometimes you guys make comment without reasoning, exposing yourself to ridicule, Did US encounter resistance in Afghanistan? US captured Afgan and bossed it for years, handled over to the Coward Afghan Military that have decided that taliban rules are the best.
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by PERVENCHE: 6:20am On Jun 29, 2022
Svlla:

Some of you should stop commenting on foreign affairs because you know absolutely nothing

Did I just read that Taiwan will join Nato

And someone even said the Donbas region is the soldiers the West is willing to sacrifice.

Some of you relegate your brains and immerse yourselves deeply in your emotions when commenting on foreign affairs that why you know very little about the reality on ground.

If emotions and hysteria could win wars, the collective West and Ukraine would have been in Moscow since April

Think first, then Reply

I bet you are a cupboard science student so therefore failed to grasp the literary meaning of (on a lighter note on Taiwan joining NATO). Or not vastly read as you as posturing.

On the 2nd bolded, dude! Seriously? You never play chess game before? You took everything I wrote literally. Learn to take things figuratively or metaphorically sometimes.

I do not feel belittled by your comments for you lack the capacity to comprehend my writing. It says so much about you than about me.

There is a difference between knowing how to read and reading in between the lines.

Upgrade
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by alcuin(m): 6:59am On Jun 29, 2022
BritishNaija:

Some of you can cap Nonesense. Without Nuke, Russis has No strenght to match US in conventional warefare, talkless of NATO.

Same USA that was defeated conventionally in Vietnam and Afghanistan? Or is there another USA you are talking about here?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Trump Banned By Pornhub (see Their Tweet) / Taliban Requests To Address UN General Assembly / Vladimir Putin's Return As President Good Or Bad For International Community?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.