Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,091 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers (4589 Views)

Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It / Britain Will Go To War With Russia If Putin Attacks NATO - Sajid Javid / Americans Ridicule Trump As Biden Edges Closer To Victory (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Svlla: 11:14am On Jun 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Svlla: 11:17am On Jun 29, 2022
BritishNaija:

Me reply you with Zero knowledge you have? Ah, that was done and dusted yesterday Before you decided to go and clown on quora and got schooled the more, I can't stop laughing.

Its true Nigerians are intellectually lazy

For someone that boast knowledgeable in radio detection and range you still can not use one radar terminology in replying me

It's disappointing. Never, ever claim what you're not

Mr Avionics, you've been bursted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 29, 2022
Svlla:
This is the link

https://www.quora.com/unanswered/Can-the-AGM-88E-HARM-misiles-of-F16-F35-take-out-a-S300V-9S15MT-BILL-BOARD-all-round-surveillance-radar-in-a-hypothetical-scenario-and-at-what-range-considering-EW-and-jamming-capabilities-of-both-side

For any one that's want to check it out

@BritishNaija 12noon.
Else.......

You are wasting your time, return to quora and counter those claims as you dumbly do, I want to check something, don't run away, you think is nairaland were you dummies we say Yes to you dumbness?

This reply from Kurt as screenshot best describe you.

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 29, 2022
BritishNaija:

Are you a Kid in warefare awareness? Only Nigeria you can Maybe trigger with fear from the hypersonic fellacy. We are talking War power you are calling hypersonic.

If Russia mistaken trigger US to attack them in conventional war, There will be No space to lunch the dummy hypersonic hype missiles.
Us could not defeat Taliban fighters for 20 years and this Taliban fighters used mostly AK-47
Us could not also win the Vietnam war because they had to much casualties ,Us is a great country no doubt ,but right now they are doing shitty things

1 Like

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Svlla: 11:24am On Jun 29, 2022
BritishNaija:

You are wasting your time, return to quora and counter those claims as you dumbly do, I want to check something, don't run away, you think is nairaland were you dummies we say Yes to you dumbness?

This reply from Kurt as screenshot best describe you.

Foool

So I now agit or vaporware

Or do I sell fertilizers

If you can't see that shade is for Russia then your dumb

BTW....you are the one who mentioned Quora, reddit

Instead of going to read other people's reply you should post yours

Na you start fight, na you dey run

You still have near 40minutes to defend your honour
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 29, 2022
kingw:

Us could not defeat Taliban fighters for 20 years and this Taliban fighters used mostly AK-47
Us could not also win the Vietnam war because they had to much casualties ,Us is a great country no doubt ,but right now they are doing shitty things

Please go and meet Mr hypersonic, both of you are in same levels of reasoning, (dull phase), I will henceforth reply reasonable minds.
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Svlla: 11:26am On Jun 29, 2022
BritishNaija:

Please go and meet Mr hypersonic, both of you are in same levels if reasoning, (dull phase), I will hence reply reasonable minds.

Don't be stupid....reply the guys post

Am also waiting for you to reply his post angry grin grin grin
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 29, 2022
Svlla:

Foool

So I now agit or vaporware

Or do I sell fertilizers

If you can't see that shade is for Russia then your dumb

BTW....you are the one who mentioned Quora, reddit

Instead of going to read other people's reply you should post yours

Na you start fight, na you dey run

You still have near 40minutes to defend your honour
Lolz At bold, see painment. As long As you think like the russians, that is for you too lolz, deal with it. Quora have messed you up, i tried to brush you up as a Brother yesterday, But you keep living in denial, now your case have gone international, Please reply dumbly to one of those replies Mr hypersonic, I want to check something lolz.
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Svlla: 11:38am On Jun 29, 2022
BritishNaija:

Lolz At bold, see painment. As long As you think like the russians, that is for you too lolz, deal with it. Quora have messes you up, i tried to brush you up As a Brother yesterday, But you keep living in denial, now your case have gone international, Please reply dumbly to one of those replies Mr hypersonic, I want to check something lolz.

That's the problem with you

I gave you many options yesterday

Engage me on radar and Avionics here on nairaland since you claim to be an expert. No
Then on Quora. No

But it was so easy for you to open your mouth waaaa to claim expert on radar and Avionics.
Something you can never be even if given 10years seeing that your lack the education and technical background.

I will school you on many things boy, even on how to bed your wife.

We are not mate

It's until 12noon I will have your time proper

1 Like

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 29, 2022
Svlla:

That's the problem with you

I gave you many options yesterday

Engage me on radar and Avionics here on nairaland since you claim to be an expert. No
Then on Quora. No

But it was so easy for you to open your mouth waaaa to claim expert on radar and Avionics.
Something you can never be even if given 10years seeing that your lack the education and technical background.

I will school you on many things boy, even on how to bed your wife.

We are not mate

It's until 12noon I will have your time proper

Someone is still crying. Here is the reply to your Stupid question on.Quora, Credit goes BJ Lewis that Finished you in one reply, leaving your scared of your keyboard for reply, (I'm Very certain the Distance between you and your keyboard after that reply is 1mile out,
Lolz). Below;

It can do a hell of a lot more than that, mate!

I'll give you a quick overview, but if you don't like acronyms, your in for a rough time, the military loves them, see how you go..

The JSF (Joint strike fighter) programme was born out of the 1993 JAST (Joint Advanced Strike Technologies) studies into what is called ‘network-centric-warfare' and how to link up & data-link, and thus ‘meld’ all of an allied forces units together, allowing them to not just communicate, but to actively integrate & share all their battlespace data, radar & sensor's knowledge with each other..and ACT together as a compound ‘swarm' of variois capabilities..almost like a tech version of a ‘hive mind' for military machines..

Even as far back as the late 90’s it was already quite feasible to give whichever fighter would soon be selected as the JSF, (now F-35) full C4ISR (Command, Control, Communications & Computers + Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance) capability..

F35 has the Northrop Grumman IAMD (Integrated Air & Missile Defence) ‘Battle Command System’ and MADL (Multifunction Advanced Data-Linking) to help it connect with, and use & guide, all other IAMD capable units (like Patriot & other theatre-missile-defence units, for example)..and aid in their much improved accuracy & response times, using its own sensor-fusioned radar data & IFCS (Integrated Fire Control System)..as well as their CNI (Comms, Nav & Ident) integrated avionics.

F-35 can do EVERYTHING, any other modern military machine can do, in the technical & electronic realms, (with the possible exception of a sub's sonar, admittedly)..and a whole lot more than most..It can request & control other allied aircraft or naval vessel’s weapons, like a Stealthy mini-AWACS aircraft..saving its own weapons, or simply negating the need to deploy its own at all, if none are available that would fit the bill..

So, for example, if an F-35 needs a cruise missile, and isn't currently carrying one, because its mostly armed for Air-to-Air at this time..

Then it uses it's IAMD & ‘requests one’ from the nearest allied aircraft, ship or sub that's carrying one, to prosecute the attack for it instead..this way the F35 remains fully stealthy, (both literally & politically, allowing other less secretive units to take public credit for the strike, and allowing a high degree of political deniability) and keep all its own ord on-board, for its own defence needs, more relevant to its own stealthier mission..

You may want to google ‘Project Riot' for more info about these kinds of tests..(Like how in September last year, 2019, about how an F-35 detected a long-range missile launch, and immediately shared that threat/data to an orbiting U2 ‘Dragon Lady' asset, and a local ground commander)..’RIOT' was a skunkworks project, [now declassified] which tested the degree of integration of IAMD, and various agencies to covertly share such securely distribute such rapidly incoming ‘network-centric-warfare data’ and how its securely disseminated in time to be used for full effect, and best warning times.

But it assists other units with their own strikes too..or defence..let's say a Patriot battery.

The F-35 sees the incoming long-range missile threats much further away, and designates them, cueing in the nearest allied Patriot battery (well before it alone would've detected them), tracks them to the viable edge of the Patriot’s max effective kill range, and then IAMD..it ‘requests' the Patriot launch, and thus commands & controls the Patriot missile to much higher precision guidance to the threat, for the full, extended, maximum possible effective range intercept.

These are many of the factors that make these 5th gen machines so expensive, and so few people, (especially all the damn ‘keyboard kommando wannabes' worldwide!) FAIL to grasp yet..the JSF/F35 is far more than just a jet plane.

It is a stealthy airborne C4ISR asset..a flying command center, that is its own eyes, ears & AN/AAQ-37 DAS, (Distributed Apature System) EOTS, (Electro-optical Targeting System) and

It has the ability to act as a much more fully & comprehensive EW (Electronic Warfare) platform than the current Growler, and its AN/APG-81 AESA radar is also an extremely powerful jammer, as well as a radar, and it can be highly selective about using both capabilities at the same time..and which spectrum & the degree of jamming & bandwith required, to fully cover an assets own broadcast ranges..especially with regard to frequency-hopping & intended enemy attempts at counter jamming or other EW attempts..the F35 pilot can designate a particular enemy unit for such attention, or it can do the same for all of a certain type of tracked enemies emmiting in a particul range or manner..or just blanket the entire range of its radar's range & influence..while still having its own excellent secure, encrypted allied datalinks entirely unaffected.

It can fully jam ALL radio, radar and comms..and it can work on all of its long-range tracked ‘over the horizon' targets/requirements too..it doesn't even need direct LOS (Line Of Sight) to do it!

It is reported by an article in ‘Airforces Monthly' magazine's F-35 special multi-page report/article ‘Ultimate Weapon' that the power of its abilty is classified, but reported to be well in excess of “10x the power of all other legacy fighters" and I for one can believe it!

If anything, that's probably an underestimation, so as not to make all the Chinese cry in anger & outrage at their own domestic inability to come up to F35's exceptional real-world standards, no matter how much they might cyber-steal & spy on use, or attempt to manipulate..and the too-noisy, Russian Sukhoi fanboys might just want to do a bit of light reading of that article too..a few reality-checks abound, if they can handle it, too..

Anyway, I digress..I'm just damn glad we have F-35 here in ��, and now that we've also got our own domestically designed & made ‘Loyal Wingman' drones realised & flying..(soon to be fully operational!)..there will be no looking back, and Australia is once again leading the pack..almost all foreign allies are wanting in on Loyal Wingman.

Hope this answers your question, and plenty of others, to your satisfaction, mate..Enjoy..I sure as hell do, I'm lovin it!

Have a great day. Cheers
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Svlla: 11:56am On Jun 29, 2022
BritishNaija:

Someone is still crying. Here is the reply to your Stupid question on.Quora, Credit goes BJ Lewis that Finished you in one reply, leaving your scared of your keyboard for reply, (I'm Very certain the Distance between you and your keyboard after that reply is 1mile out, Lolz)
It can do a hell of a lot more than that, mate!

I'll give you a quick overview, but if you don't like acronyms, your in for a rough time, the military loves them, see how you go..

The JSF (Joint strike fighter) programme was born out of the 1993 JAST (Joint Advanced Strike Technologies) studies into what is called ‘network-centric-warfare' and how to link up & data-link, and thus ‘meld’ all of an allied forces units together, allowing them to not just communicate, but to actively integrate & share all their battlespace data, radar & sensor's knowledge with each other..and ACT together as a compound ‘swarm' of variois capabilities..almost like a tech version of a ‘hive mind' for military machines..

Even as far back as the late 90’s it was already quite feasible to give whichever fighter would soon be selected as the JSF, (now F-35) full C4ISR (Command, Control, Communications & Computers + Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance) capability..

F35 has the Northrop Grumman IAMD (Integrated Air & Missile Defence) ‘Battle Command System’ and MADL (Multifunction Advanced Data-Linking) to help it connect with, and use & guide, all other IAMD capable units (like Patriot & other theatre-missile-defence units, for example)..and aid in their much improved accuracy & response times, using its own sensor-fusioned radar data & IFCS (Integrated Fire Control System)..as well as their CNI (Comms, Nav & Ident) integrated avionics.

F-35 can do EVERYTHING, any other modern military machine can do, in the technical & electronic realms, (with the possible exception of a sub's sonar, admittedly)..and a whole lot more than most..It can request & control other allied aircraft or naval vessel’s weapons, like a Stealthy mini-AWACS aircraft..saving its own weapons, or simply negating the need to deploy its own at all, if none are available that would fit the bill..

So, for example, if an F-35 needs a cruise missile, and isn't currently carrying one, because its mostly armed for Air-to-Air at this time..

Then it uses it's IAMD & ‘requests one’ from the nearest allied aircraft, ship or sub that's carrying one, to prosecute the attack for it instead..this way the F35 remains fully stealthy, (both literally & politically, allowing other less secretive units to take public credit for the strike, and allowing a high degree of political deniability) and keep all its own ord on-board, for its own defence needs, more relevant to its own stealthier mission..

You may want to google ‘Project Riot' for more info about these kinds of tests..(Like how in September last year, 2019, about how an F-35 detected a long-range missile launch, and immediately shared that threat/data to an orbiting U2 ‘Dragon Lady' asset, and a local ground commander)..’RIOT' was a skunkworks project, [now declassified] which tested the degree of integration of IAMD, and various agencies to covertly share such securely distribute such rapidly incoming ‘network-centric-warfare data’ and how its securely disseminated in time to be used for full effect, and best warning times.

But it assists other units with their own strikes too..or defence..let's say a Patriot battery.

The F-35 sees the incoming long-range missile threats much further away, and designates them, cueing in the nearest allied Patriot battery (well before it alone would've detected them), tracks them to the viable edge of the Patriot’s max effective kill range, and then IAMD..it ‘requests' the Patriot launch, and thus commands & controls the Patriot missile to much higher precision guidance to the threat, for the full, extended, maximum possible effective range intercept.

These are many of the factors that make these 5th gen machines so expensive, and so few people, (especially all the damn ‘keyboard kommando wannabes' worldwide!) FAIL to grasp yet..the JSF/F35 is far more than just a jet plane.

It is a stealthy airborne C4ISR asset..a flying command center, that is its own eyes, ears & AN/AAQ-37 DAS, (Distributed Apature System) EOTS, (Electro-optical Targeting System) and

It has the ability to act as a much more fully & comprehensive EW (Electronic Warfare) platform than the current Growler, and its AN/APG-81 AESA radar is also an extremely powerful jammer, as well as a radar, and it can be highly selective about using both capabilities at the same time..and which spectrum & the degree of jamming & bandwith required, to fully cover an assets own broadcast ranges..especially with regard to frequency-hopping & intended enemy attempts at counter jamming or other EW attempts..the F35 pilot can designate a particular enemy unit for such attention, or it can do the same for all of a certain type of tracked enemies emmiting in a particul range or manner..or just blanket the entire range of its radar's range & influence..while still having its own excellent secure, encrypted allied datalinks entirely unaffected.

It can fully jam ALL radio, radar and comms..and it can work on all of its long-range tracked ‘over the horizon' targets/requirements too..it doesn't even need direct LOS (Line Of Sight) to do it!

It is reported by an article in ‘Airforces Monthly' magazine's F-35 special multi-page report/article ‘Ultimate Weapon' that the power of its abilty is classified, but reported to be well in excess of “10x the power of all other legacy fighters" and I for one can believe it!

If anything, that's probably an underestimation, so as not to make all the Chinese cry in anger & outrage at their own domestic inability to come up to F35's exceptional real-world standards, no matter how much they might cyber-steal & spy on use, or attempt to manipulate..and the too-noisy, Russian Sukhoi fanboys might just want to do a bit of light reading of that article too..a few reality-checks abound, if they can handle it, too..

Anyway, I digress..I'm just damn glad we have F-35 here in ��, and now that we've also got our own domestically designed & made ‘Loyal Wingman' drones realised & flying..(soon to be fully operational!)..there will be no looking back, and Australia is once again leading the pack..almost all foreign allies are wanting in on Loyal Wingman.

Hope this answers your question, and plenty of others, to your satisfaction, mate..Enjoy..I sure as hell do, I'm lovin it!

Have a great day. Cheers

Stop posting other people's reply, reply your own abi na copy and paste you use finish school grin

The person you're even posting his reply jumped straight to F35 without discussing the radar and electronic warfare aspect and jamming

Point to Note; the F35 AGM-88E HARM misiles is external which am sure the person that reply do not know of

Stop trying to hard
This is the question;
Can the AGM-88E HARM misiles of F16, F35 take out a S300V 9S15MT BILL BOARD all-round surveillance radar in a hypothetical scenario and at what range, considering EW and jamming capabilities of both side?

Pls reply with respect to burnthrough range, jamming range and other radar detection of both systems?

It's as simple as that

So far no one was able to answer my question thoroughly in terms of range, EW, and Jamming

But BritishNaija you're an avionics and radar expert or so you claimed. So you should at least try to reply me here on nairaland or on quora

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
Svlla:

My mode Right now.

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Svlla: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
BritishNaija:

My mode Right now.

grin grin grin grin grin

Enjoy

I will give you till 6pm to come up with something so your food could digest. I don't want you to choke grin

6pm
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
Svlla:

grin grin grin grin grin

Enjoy

I will give you till 6pm to come up with something so your food could digest. I don't want you to choke grin

6pm

Funny you. I want you to post like you claimed here on quora, that Russia Military is superior to US, I want to check something, Lolz.
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Svlla: 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
BritishNaija:

Funny you. I want you to post like you claimed here on quora, that Russia Military is superior to US, I want to check something, Lolz.

Don't be stupid mahn, Quora is western bias

I told you this earlier. Stop the back and forth mahn

Svlla:

Who doesn't know quora is western bias and you're looking for help but then I will post a topic on quora and share a link here for you and I to do each other.

And I bet you, it's going to be on radar

You want it to be Russia vs US on a western forum grin grin grin funny man

It's going to be on radar grin

Mark this space. I will share the link here in 2hours time

And this your post claiming you're expert in avionics

BritishNaija:

You be mumu. Arguing with someone that have Worked on Radar, Avionics and Co. I told you i will wait for you to climb out which you couldn't, Before I start blasting.
What do you know in Aviation? This sites is up with your likes trying to form to educated when you bearly know next to nothing.

Like I said earlier, you don't know anything. I will school you in radar and Avionics

If you're expecting a Russian military is better than US military post from me on quora then you're delusional. I won't make a post for Western and Eastern armchair generals to start comparing cocks

Am taking you on as a radar expert that you are

This is the topic
Can the AGM-88E HARM misiles of F16, F35 take out a S300V 9S15MT BILL BOARD all-round surveillance radar in a hypothetical scenario and at what range, considering EW and jamming capabilities of both side?Pls reply with respect to burnthrough range, jamming range and other radar detection of both systems

So stop wasting my time

You have 5 hours to do your homework before replying

Cheers
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
Svlla:

Don't be stupid mahn, Quora is western bias

You have no brains and your excuses hold No water, Quora with public contributions, you have turned already to Western property.

Go back to Quora and write What I told you and stop wasting time, Just only been schooled on your first question, you ran out and start blabbing here. Go to quora and write why you are so Sure that Russia military is Stronger than US and ask for opinion, I will gladly reply, No more clowning on Nairaland.
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Svlla: 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
BritishNaija:

You have no brains and your excuses hold No water, Quora with public contributions, you have turned already to Western property.

Go back to Quora and write What I told you and stop wasting time, Just only been schooled on your first question, you ran out and start blabbing here. Go to quora and write why you are so Sure that Russia military is Stronger than US and ask for opinion, I will gladly reply, No more clowning on Nairaland.

Dumbo

At least now you agree that am better than you in your so called radar and Avionics expertise

Talk about radar and let me school you cheesy
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Svlla:

Dumbo

At least now you agree that am better than you in your so called radar and Avionics expertise

Talk about radar and let me school you cheesy

I can not Talk to Dumb person with low knowledge about things in my proffesion, don't you get the message yet?

Arguing with you is like arguing with stone; No live. You still don't get it? You scored 1/100 arguing with me yesterday, I'm way above your level, you should already get this by now,Oh I forget, you are delusionally Dumb to know.
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Svlla: 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
alcuin:

Do you have a comprehension problem?

Aren't we talking about military toys in the thread ever since? Does it matter if it is Israel or USA? The point remains that F-16 (USA military tech) was shot down by Pantsir S1 (Russian tech). And that proves his point. Does it not?

Do you know that some military experts even put Israeli SAM or GTAM David ahead of USA Patriot?

He doesn't just have comprehension problems but seriously mental disabilities

For a scam, fraudulent radar and Avionics expert grin
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by tamdun: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
BritishNaija:

Sometimes you guys make comment without reasoning, exposing yourself to ridicule, Did US encounter resistance in Afghanistan? US captured Afgan and bossed it for years, handled over to the Coward Afghan Military that have decided that taliban rules are the best.
OK Mr kid grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
BritishNaija:

Please go and meet Mr hypersonic, both of you are in same levels of reasoning, (dull phase), I will henceforth reply reasonable minds.
E Pele sir ,Mr smartypant ,no man is an island of knowledge ,bro keep wallowing in the self delusion ,well I typed in my opinion then I wwasexpecting you to reply me with facts ,instead you Called me dull ,Go and reply your reasonable minds
We are all dropping Opinions Not Arguing to Win ,for your instant self gratification

1 Like

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
Svlla:

He doesn't just have comprehension problems but seriously mental disabilities

For a scam, fraudulent radar and Avionics expert grin
Don't mind that guy he has no point ,he calls someone dumb is his/her opinion/fact does resonates with
He thinks he knows it all ,bring his from fact from quora which are mostly West people Opinions

2 Likes

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Segun2222: 4:06am On Aug 24, 2022
kingw:

some of you just are illiterates, how many battles did the usa loose in Vietnam and Afghanistan

1 Like

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Segun2222: 4:07am On Aug 24, 2022
kingw:

Don't mind that guy he has no point ,he calls someone dumb is his/her opinion/fact does resonates with
He thinks he knows it all ,bring his from fact from quora which are mostly West people Opinions
thats why he said you're dumb and he's not wrong

1 Like

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 24, 2022
Segun2222:
thats why he said you're dumb and he's not wrong
Segun2222:
some of you just are illiterates, how many battles did the usa loose in Vietnam and Afghanistan
Oga na you be illiterate ,no offence ,I did not talk or type as if I know it all ,I bring my opinion to counter to someone else own ,I might be right /I might be wrong... But you with a false sense of having superior intellect could not reply my statement with fact
This is a forum man....learn how to reply people well

2 Likes

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by jidepopeson: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
Svlla:

Taking about sead and dead and America ruling your skies and where have you seen this happen

American Airforce that Shot over 100 missiles and yet the Syrian military was able to eliminate about 80% of this aerial threat using Buk M1 and Pantsir

American Airforce is shit. Syria shot down American F16 with Pantsir S1

The so called stealth of America's most modern 5th generation Air superiority fighters have been proven by analysts and military expert to be vulnerable to Russian S400 no wonder Turkey went for S400 and abandoned all plan for F35.
Even after US offered to purchase the s400 from Turkey in exchange for F35 (wow, what a lucrative deal cool but no thank you) the Turks refused to handover their Russian made S400 Air defence system

If Ukraine war is to prove anything, it is the air superiority of Russian Air defence systems. The Pantsir, BukM1, Buk M2 and Tor M has shot down every piece of flying object in Ukraine. Wonder what the S400 will do?

Russian radar just detected US F35 (so called stealth) patrolling near Ukrainian border and around the black sea ahead of NATO summit just barely 24hours ago....the flight path was even charted.

So much for stealth grin grin

Have you wondered why the West refused to send aircrafts to Ukraine while they have the famed B2, B22, F22, F16, F35 and so on

While so they opt to send borrowed NASAM instead of Patriots Pac3 to Ukraine. It will be another round of failure just like in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel

BTW...Russia has enough Hypersonic missiles of mach6+ (Iskander) Mach 8 (Tsirkon) Mach 12+ (Khinzal) to turn the entire US nave to a bunch of scrap metals.

NB: there's no US missiles defence that can stop this missiles yet if you think there is any then show me and prove me wrong

Brother! Your analyses are so detailed and concise! Brilliant submissions time and again. Thumbs up �. Uraaaaa!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by 007Marvel(m): 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
puremaker7:
why do you think Russia has been using outdated weapon on Ukraine.
Remember Russia never has highest number of nukes, and none has been used.

Just wide ur hand waaah dey type nonsense, Russia's nuke is for countries like USA, India, China The UK , German and France! And that's even as a last resort! If Russia should nuke Ukraine they too will suffer from the radiation and that means Russia itself will also receive its own fair share of Nuke raining on them!
Re: Breaking- NATO Edges Closer To War With Russia - Mobilises 300,000 Soldiers by jidepopeson: 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Svlla:

Its true Nigerians are intellectually lazy

For someone that boast knowledgeable in radio detection and range you still can not use one radar terminology in replying me

It's disappointing. Never, ever claim what you're not

Mr Avionics, you've been bursted
See finishing!!! Please go soft on the guy �.
You've been beating him blue and black since.
Please leave him be o. �

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should Great Britain Hand Back The Falklands Over To Argentina / 16 PHOTOS: Aftermath Of The Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down Over Ukraine! / President Trump Banned By Pornhub (see Their Tweet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.