Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor (65694 Views)

UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest / I Was Promised A Job In The UK And Not Organ Donation – Ekweremadu’s Donor, Davi / Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by tunapawizzy: 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
inoki247:

Lol there's no way u can Forge Passport, Still Forge NiN And BVN wey e don register since 2019 or u want to tell me Ekweremadu don know d boy since 2019 nd he don know say him daughter go sick....

The boy's lying about the age and easily all the linked KYC documents to his bank and NiN linked to his Passport will cast him so na easy case....
Accepted, but was he taken to UK to donate organ, either for money or based on promise of a better life OR is there a proof that the boy willingly chose to donate his kidney to Sonia....it's beyond age. The Ekweremadu's did an untidy job. They need to prove that they didn't manipulate the boy with money to donate to their daughter. You don't pay for organ donation,, these things happen but in the black market with proper measures put in place to safeguard players in the deal..not this random arrangement they made.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Emoc: 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Typical lunatic immigrant noise & bragging. grin
Ignoramus, how much did u pay for gas today?
Do babies now have enough formula?
Are you aware that homelessness where u live is blowing up?
Are you aware that inflation is erasing whatever you think you are worth?
Are you aware that the supply chain is collapsing?
Are u aware that you and your likes are drowning in debt?
kiss
Your brain will reset when the shelves will become empty & the food riots start. cheesy

1stGenAmerican:

America is in the mud? Well, I’m about to walk into Starbucks to get a refreshment while my car charges. Did NEPA take your light? When was the last time you had 3 square meals? Do you have a plan for all the shortages coming your way? Will Putin that you praise send help?
Can you show your audience the mud that you say America is in? It looks sunny and bright on my end. Let’s see your surroundings!
No? Shame won’t allow you to? Then move on and stop derailing the discussion with your insanity.
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by LordOfTheGame: 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Read the correct version where? Where you’re directing me is damage control cooked up to distract Nigerians from the crime. Where does it say that they’re being charged because of his age? Nowhere. Their charges would be valid regardless of his true age.
I still believe the passport he traveled with says 41. Why? Because the passport is still in London.

Well you're free to believe whatever you like to but I'll stop correcting or arguing with stupid people.
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
I’m having deja vu. This situation is almost exact to when many Nigerians on this site debated with me, insisting that Hushpuppi would be released by the US justice system, given back his stolen wealth, offered a job with the FBI, and be a free man. Nigerians produced endless ‘evidence’ and called me all types of foul names. Nigerian news sources also published reports that he had been released.

What happened soon after? Hushpuppi, who used a public defender because he couldn’t afford an attorney, pled guilty to all charges.

This case may go the same way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Yankee101: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
We're not getting the whole truth
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by inoki247: 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
calculator123:

That's not true. The UK would only see the new infor not when the modification was made. You get!

Lol you can't modify your Data without some affidavit attached to your info so if UK do the forensic of the Datas the Modification can be detected so don't think UK will just ask for the boy documents without doing dere own investigation and do the forensic Data info...
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Morphinne: 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10950461/Lincoln-Uni-BANS-organ-harvesting-Nigerian-professor-trafficked-teen-fake-passport.html
I’m starting to think Sen Ekweremmadu and wife are truly complicit in this case. These white law enforcement agencies don’t just come up with stories without thorough investigation if truly this report is coming from them and considering the magnitude of the allegations leveled against the defendants, they (the cops) are definitely not holding on to mere hearsay. This leaves us with the question “why did they have to resort to making such a sensitive deal with a homeless boy or is organ donation now illegal?
Now that the police are saying they even used a falsified passport, this case is definitely going to be a long, bumpy ride.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by SoapQueen(f): 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Cantonese:
“ The doctor at the Royal Free in Camden became suspicious about whether the alleged victim was aware he was the donor of the kidney and whether he was 41 as his passport claimed.

The 15-year-old was given the passport of a 41-year-old in order to get into the UK, but did not know he was there to donate a kidney until he went a hospital appointment in London, a court heard yesterday”.

Very poor story.

Immigration officials both in Nigeria on exit and the UK on arrival would have stopped him, with a passport containing an age far older than his appearance. Immigration in Nigeria usually troubles first time traveling youths with fresh passports. If he went with Ekwerenmadu’s team, he would have escaped Nigeria, but stopped at the UK airport. How did he beat immigration on both sides.

The boy’s story makes it easy for us to understand. He claimed that he was offered a job. One would ask how someone he never met before offered him a job in England. Was there no offer made to him for a particular assignment? Surely that would be difficult to believe. He stayed in the man’s mansion in Abuja and enjoyed great food and drinks, according to him. What was he doing in a man’s house, who was not related to him and gave him such great life and offer.

I think the boy was offered the assignment by an Ekwerenmadu contact. He accepted it, looking at the amount of money available. If the court of Justice Ekwo allows it, then we can see the boy’s account details. Ekwerenmadu would not have been stupid enough to give him money in cash. That would be an evidence of some form of transaction between them.

The UK doctor helped the boy when he told him about the disadvantages of loosing one kidney. That made the boy change his mind. They called in the police and the boy saw his opportunity to remain in the UK.

Hopefully the courts, with evidences presented, would clarify this issue that the UK police, in a hurry to go to court, did not sort out.

"He was given a passport for a 41-year-old. The passport was illegally obtained by these defendants"

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Emoc:
Typical lunatic immigrant noise & bragging.
Ignoramus, how much did u pay for gas today?

You’ve resorted to insults and name calling. Typical negative Nigerian mentality. I’m not an immigrant but I have the power to make you look even more stupid than you are. You have convicted felons running for President but you’re making fun of other countries?
Your belly will rumble before my belly does. My country is the 4th largest producer of wheat, yours comes mostly from Ukraine. You’re suffering from petrol shortages, I’m not. This charging station has more reliable power that your whole state and there’s no ridiculously long queue.
Cheers!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
SoapQueen:

"He was given a passport for a 41-year-old. The passport was illegally obtained by these defendants"

They know who applied for the passport.
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by dchamp234(m): 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fira09:
Am tired of this issue.........he supposed to use one of his children kidney and be free from all these problems.
That's the same thing am saying my friend, A man has 5 children and no one of them can donate a kidney to save their sister's life, the truth is coming out gradually, the passport is a passport for a 41year old and that guy isn't upto 30 talk more of 41. I said it and they called me names, they are now speechless..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by AntiWailer: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Timmi:

The issue Mr. AntiWailer is not the age, the issue within the attending Doctor and UK law was that the boy/man was brought to the UK for organ harvesting without his pre-knowledge, cooperation or approval.

and they wrote to the embassy that he is a donor.
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
Morphinne:

I’m starting to think Sen Ekweremmadu and wife are truly complicit in this case. These white law enforcement agencies don’t just come up with stories without thorough investigation if truly this report is coming from them and considering the magnitude of the allegations leveled against the defendants, they (the cops) are definitely not holding on to mere hearsay. This leaves us with the question “why did they have to resort to making such a sensitive deal with a homeless boy or is organ donation now illegal?
Now that the police are saying they even used a falsified passport, this case is definitely going to be a long, bumpy ride.

If more people in Nigeria possessed your great critical thinking skills, the country would be on its way to the top.
I agree with you, it’s going to be a long bumpy ride. Hopefully, you already know that Western countries only reveal a fraction of the evidence they have against defendants leaving what’s produced in court to be a shocker.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
dchamp234:

That's the same thing am saying my friend, A man has 5 children and no one of them can donate a kidney to save their sister's life, the truth is coming out gradually, the passport is a passport for a 41year old and that guy isn't upto 30 talk more of 41. I said it and they called me names, they are now speechless..

You’ve been right all along. The name calling is because they had no rebuttal for your strong logic.
They still haven’t answered this question: why didn’t this doting father donate a kidney of his own to his daughter? Why didn’t his wife or the girl’s siblings?
Answer: they didn’t because they thought they could exploit the poor and discard him like the poor African boy’s torso that was found in the Thames River with no organs. This couple got away with so much in Nigeria that they were bold enough to try their shit in the UK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Pinklygul: 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
Newton2024:
The Ekweremadus. The pass was given in Nigeria not in UK.

You mean the boy didn't pass through immigration checkpoints when he arrived in UK?
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Timmi: 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
AntiWailer:

and they wrote to the embassy that he is a donor.

Yes you are correct, they - the Ekweremadu wrote to the embassy that the man/boy is a donor. The question that you should ask is the man/boy aware of this plan? Obviously NO

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by dchamp234(m): 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Never trust any politician. How sure are we that even if they have succeeded in harvesting the boy's kidney, they won't in one way or another try to "silence"(kill) the boy.. I think most nigerians don't know how evil our politicians are..

Nevertheless I wish all the best for their daughter.
Same thing I was thinking bro, no one would have know his daughter had a kidney problem, and no one will know who donated it. After all the boy is a nobody.
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by aribisala0(m): 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
There is nothing new in this story
It was published on the 24th
It is not a statement from the police or prosecutor but hearsay
Let us wait till we hear the pleadings
People are talking as if this is a statement issued by the prosecutor or police

That is not true
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Namzy(m): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
Newton2024:
He couldn't have been tested here in Nigeria because Sonia was in UK. The two of them have to be tested by the same hospital.
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Namzy(m): 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
Newton2024:
He couldn't have been tested here in Nigeria because Sonia was in UK. The two of them have to be tested by the same hospital.
You can send samples from Nigeria to UK. I've had patients send sample for gene analysis for (brca gene) from Nigeria. It doesnt make sense to continue sending patients to UK to check for match

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
The BBC is also far more reliable than paid Nigerian bloggers and spin doctors. While Nigerians are producing ‘evidences’ from corruption-riddled Nigerian agencies, the BBC said this:
Most of the alleged offences took place in the UK, magistrates heard.”
What good will the things being cooked up from thin air and shared in Nigeria do when Officials in Nigeria don’t know or understand the gist of the crime? The UK definitely isn’t sharing case details with Nigerian authorities.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-61908876.amp
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by ajl: 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
This is a western propaganda news media. The first paragraph briefly mentioned that a visiting professor was banned because of this issue but this is not mentioned anywhere in the article. Not that I care for Ekweremadu or Nigeria's reputation but I care about justice.
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
Namzy:

You can send samples from Nigeria to UK. I've had patients send sample for gene analysis for (brca gene) from Nigeria. It doesnt make sense to continue sending patients to UK to check for match

I believe your words because you appear to have a strong medical background.
If they would’ve gone to a hospital in Nigeria, the staff might have explained the kidney donation process to the boy and told him about all the risks and medical care he’d need in the future. If that would’ve happened, he wouldn’t have boarded a plane bound for the UK to donate a kidney. They went to London for all the testing so it would be harder for him to change his mind and the costs would be picked up by the NHS.
I suspect the modern-day slavery aspect came into play when they boy appeared reluctant after the procedure was explained and he was still forced to continue testing.
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Penywise(m): 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
chuksbogus:
These are lies. He was never said to be 41 yrs and wasn't only tested and he wasn't a match. Problem started when he noticed they will be going back to Naija and he was the one that went to the police with his cock and bull story and not what this story is saying.

You follow them dey London? People in London are talking, you too follow talk.
Trenches Sherlock Holmes.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You’ve resorted to insults and name calling. Typical negative Nigerian mentality. I’m not an immigrant but I have the power to make you look even more stupid than you are. You have convicted felons running for President but you’re making fun of other countries?
Your belly will rumble before my belly does. My country is the 4th largest producer of wheat, yours comes mostly from Ukraine. You’re suffering from petrol shortages, I’m not. This charging station has more reliable power that your whole state and there’s no ridiculously long queue.
Cheers!

Hey ma'am, You are way bigger than this. Stop giving "LOWLIVES & NONENTITIES" your attention. Thank you..

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
Pinklygul:

You mean the boy didn't pass through immigration checkpoints when he arrived in UK?

Who says the passport wasn’t altered after they passed customs and before they began to visit the hospital for testing?
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Hey ma'am, You are way bigger than this. Stop giving "LOWLIVES & NONENTITIES" your attention. Thank you..

Thank you for scolding/reminding me. I’ll take your valuable advice.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
ajl:
This is a western propaganda news media. The first paragraph briefly mentioned that a visiting professor was banned because of this issue but this is not mentioned anywhere in the article. Not that I care for Ekweremadu or Nigeria's reputation but I care about justice.

This means you didn’t read the article because the age 41 is mentioned more than once.
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by iamL(f): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
dchamp234:

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by iamL(f): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
dchamp234:

I told them that unless the uk released the documents of the boy I won't believe all the stories from Nigeria news outlet.

If the country can admit that snake swallowed money there Is nothing Nigerians not only the politicians can't do.
The rich has always been using the poor to their advantage is common in every part of the world not just in Nigeria.

I am seriously surprised to see Nigerians whom these same greedy and wicked politician have exploited to be seriously supporting him.

The world is sinking backwards globally and nothing can stop it but Nigeria has long sank into the mud.
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Cromagnon: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
emmyt2:
This big men will always want to use the poor

That is naija for you
what do you think the rich in abroad do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Alleged Anti-Igbo Comment: What Oba Akiolu Really Said — Palace / Who Exactly Was Ezeego And What Did He Do? / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.