Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor (65690 Views)

UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest / I Was Promised A Job In The UK And Not Organ Donation – Ekweremadu’s Donor, Davi / Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Timmi: 8:01am On Jun 29, 2022
obailala:
Lol... You know better? The British court are in possession of the boy's passport so therefore, no one else has ever laid eyes on that passport right? Even the circulating images of the passport on the internet are fake cos no one else has ever laid eyes on the passport besides UK court abii no be so?

Ahhh! I even forgot, the dailymail.co.uk tabloid which you gullibly swallow their figures must be equivalent to the British court right?

Besides this dailymail tabloid, can you point out any other media house which has quoted this your bizarre 41 years figure?

Several sites have mentioned 21 years as the age in contention; even Vanguard Nigeria published a snapshot of the boy's passport (shown below) which clearly shows the DoB as Oct 2000. But somehow someway, in the world of 1stGenAmerican, Vanguard Nigeria must be inferior to a UK tabloid called dailymail.co.uk. The words of the almighty UK tabloid must be equivalent to the words of the Uxbridge court; heck! their words must be equivalent to the words of the Her Majesty the Queen.

You know better indeed!
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by obailala(m): 8:10am On Jun 29, 2022
Timmi:

Take a look at the date of issue on this passport - November 2021. The passport and visa processed by the Ekwerenmadus was processed last year.
So Ekweremadu made a passport for that kid and wrote 1980 as his date of birth?
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by RealityKings: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2022
AkaraAndBread:

My dear, I am a doctor. Donating an organ to someone does not necessarily mean your life is ruined
The bolded invalidates your response to the guy and also presents you as not being straight foward

emphasis on the bolded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by space9880: 11:09am On Jun 29, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

The info was gotten from a statement by the police so... It could be a mistake, but still rest assured that the ekweremmadus are in shit.

This case is like a multilayered net. The first net is the question of his age, this one isn't much of an issue. The second is the question of his consent, did he know that he would have his kidney given to the girl; I believe that he did so this one mightn't hold. And lastly, what was the motive behind the donation? I can bet my two balls that the boy was paid, and this is illegal in many (if not all) first world countries.
The fact that the ekweremadu’s are in deep shit gives me joy. Wow betide every evil Nigerian politician going about stealing public funds.
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:12am On Jun 29, 2022
space9880:
The fact that the ekweremadu’s are in deep shit gives me joy. Wow betide every evil Nigerian politician going about stealing public funds.
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by space9880: 11:20am On Jun 29, 2022
inoki247:

Lol there's no way u can Forge Passport, Still Forge NiN And BVN wey e don register since 2019 or u want to tell me Ekweremadu don know d boy since 2019 nd he don know say him daughter go sick....

The boy's lying about the age and easily all the linked KYC documents to his bank and NiN linked to his Passport will cast him so na easy case....

the British police would have found out if that were to be the case.
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

The info was gotten from a statement by the police so... It could be a mistake, but still rest assured that the ekweremmadus are in shit.

This case is like a multilayered net. The first net is the question of his age, this one isn't much of an issue. The second is the question of his consent, did he know that he would have his kidney given to the girl; I believe that he did so this one mightn't hold. And lastly, what was the motive behind the donation? I can bet my two balls that the boy was paid, and this is illegal in many (if not all) first world countries.

But no Nigerian will give you his kidney freely
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by AkaraAndBread: 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
maasoap:

You typed too much bullshiit! Who doesn't know that already?
But in this case, they were going to ruin his life in the sense that he's not of age to make such a critical and life changing decision. Mr Doctor, you should have known better than the crap you're posting but of course, you could have been a quack.
The major cry about this case is not the actual donation of the kidney but the exploitation of the homeless kid involved.
Why didn't Ekweremadus present one their kids as organ donor?
This is not organ donation but organ harvest, and I just hope that you know the difference

You kids on Nairaland can be rude sha, but nevertheless.. Who says David Nwamini Ukpo is not of age?

He says he is 15 years but the NIS and NIBSS say otherwise (mind you note that his BVN was issued on January 31st 2019 .. If his BVN was also "arranged" by Ike Ekweremmadu do you think he met the Ekweremmadus by then??).

If you believe David is 15 years old (despite glaring evidence to the contrary) and that he had no idea what he was going to the UK for, then we have nothing much to discuss.

The hearing will come up next week. Thank goodness it will be in a court of law and not the court of Nairaland.

Ike Ekweremmadu is not a saint. The charges that you can bring up against him are
- human trafficking (since he facilitated David's journey for a purpose)
- organ trafficking/ trafficking in persons for the purpose of removal of organs (if it can be proven that David was paid)
-The issue of David being a minor and being misled won't hold in court

David Ukpo can also face jail time. David willing entered into a contract with the Ekweremmadus and reneged at the last minute. That is conspiracy to commit whatever charge you bring up against the Ekweremmadus. Even worse if he was paid.

Whether he was scared to go ahead with the transplant or whether this was his plan ab initio is what one cannot prove... But I believe he had planned it all along.

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
InyinyaAgbaOku:

But no Nigerian will give you his kidney freely
That is the problem grin. This is a sealed case, they'll get jail time for sure.
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by AkaraAndBread: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
RealityKings:
The bolded invalidates your response to the guy and also presents you as not being straight foward

emphasis on the bolded

A true story...

I have encountered 6 transplant patients in my life. To the best of my knowledge 5 are dead (cause of death was post-transplant rejection).

One particular case will always be in my memory. Not because of the patient who was deceased. But because of the donor.

The donor was the patient's MOTHER! Everyone in the unit I worked in then had a soft spot for her. Back then she was in her early 50's and it was about 4 years post-transplant.

Her son was dead (he wasn't compliant with the post-transplant immunosuppressive drugs, so....).

The woman and I were good friends for nearly 2 years until I left the state. She was coming for check ups regularly and had nil sequelae. Her U/Cr was always fine. A very cheerful woman.

I know of another case in which the donor was the wife. He died and we lost contact. But last time I saw her she was okay too.

Like I said donating a kidney does not necessarily ruin your life.

It depends on how well the remaining kidney is functioning.

People have a unilateral nephrectomy (ie having one kidney removed) following trauma, people have unilateral renal artery stenosis that results in shrinkage of the affected kidney and the kidney underperforming YET THEIR E/U/Cr RESULTS CAN BE NORMAL. the same way a one eyed man can still be able to see.

Before you argue or try to disprove what I have said, run the information you have managed to glean from this post with a doctor (not a "funny website" online or some social media site).

A lot of hearsay online has resulted in many people being misinformed.
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by maasoap(m): 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
AkaraAndBread:

You kids on Nairaland can be rude sha, but nevertheless.. Who says David Nwamini Ukpo is not of age?

He says he is 15 years but the NIS and NIBSS say otherwise (mind you note that his BVN was issued on January 31st 2019 .. If his BVN was also "arranged" by Ike Ekweremmadu do you think he met the Ekweremmadus by then??

If you believe David is 15 years old (despite glaring evidence to the contrary) and that he had no idea what he was going to the UK for, then we have nothing much to discuss.

The hearing will come up next week. Thank goodness it will be in a court of law and not the court of Nairaland.

Ike Ekweremmadu is not a saint. The charges that you can bring up against him are
- human trafficking (since he facilitated David's journey for a purpose)
- organ trafficking/ trafficking in persons for the purpose of removal of organs (if it can be proven that David was paid)
-The issue of David being a minor and being misled won't hold in court

David Ukpo can also face jail time. David Manipulated, Cajoled entered into a contract with the Ekweremmadus and reneged at the last minute. That is conspiracy to commit whatever charge you bring up against the Ekweremmadus. Even worse if he was paid.

Whether he was scared to go ahead with the transplant or whether this was his plan ab initio is what one cannot prove... But I believe he had planned it all along.

And Ekweremadus didn't plan it by not presenting one of their other kids?
Ekweremadus are criminals for even picked a kid/boy from the street, kidnapped him and shipped him abroad without even contacting any of his family members. They are in deep mess my friend
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by AkaraAndBread: 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
maasoap:

And Ekweremadus didn't plan it by not presenting one of their other kids?
Ekweremadus are criminals for even picked a kid/boy from the street, kidnapped him and shipped him abroad without even contacting any of his family members. They are in deep mess my friend

Have a nice day.
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

That is the problem grin. This is a sealed case, they'll get jail time for sure.

Then , it's the boy that is wicked here

Most people all over the world won't donate their kidneys to you at no cost. Would you watch your relative die cos of a law that is not easy to keep ?
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by LienwaltAbel(m): 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Then , it's the boy that is wicked here

Most people all over the world won't donate their kidneys to you at no cost. Would you watch your relative die cos of a law that is not easy to keep ?
İf it means exploiting another person, yes I wouls. The girl has siblings who can donate for heavens sake, why didn't they donate it? No they went on to look for who they'll exploit.

What is very annoying about the case is that the idiot is a goddamned politician who currently holds a prominent position in the government. Did he work? Nope. Did he make Nigerians lives better? Nope. Did he make our lives worse than it already was? Yes. Therefore, good riddance to bad rubbish.

Besides, there's a way you can get an organ donor for free there. They'll put you on a list, but you could wait for an eternity. İ don't really know much about it, you can do some searching on the net.
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

İf it means exploiting another person, yes I wouls. The girl has siblings who can donate for heavens sake, why didn't they donate it? No they went on to look for who they'll exploit.

What is very annoying about the case is that the idiot is a goddamned politician who currently holds a prominent position in the government. Did he work? Nope. Did he make Nigerians lives better? Nope. Did he make our lives worse than it already was? Yes. Therefore, good riddance to bad rubbish.

Besides, there's a way you can get an organ donor for free there. They'll put you on a list, but you could wait for an eternity. İ don't really know much about it, you can do some searching on the net.

Nobody esp that boy was exploited.
If he didn't want to donate, he could have simply said no in Nigeria.

Wait for eternity while someone is dying ?
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Nobody esp that boy was exploited.
If he didn't want to donate, he could have simply said no in Nigeria.

Wait for eternity while someone is dying ?
He could have said no. However, we don't know what he was really told that brought him to the UK, though I strongly believe that he was aware. The truth might be uglier.

Eternity is just a hyperbole man. You could even be lucky and get a nice place on the list. Thing is, they should have tried instead of going into shady deals. Ike is a lawyer, no? He should have done some research on that.
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:11am On Jul 01, 2022
Emoc:

More noise from a typical immigrant.

Indeed one man's treasure is another man's trash.
While ignorant immigrants are running down there for an imaginary "better life," the citizens there are fleeing & renouncing their citizenship in record numbers. cheesy

What an irony

The REAL citizens know better than these ignorant immigrants (wannabe americans) tongue

I’m not an immigrant. I was born here in America to a Nigerian immigrant and an American.
Stay tuned for more updates from Emoc, a broke mentally ill moniker with several aliases that is infatuated with ME and America. This moniker has decided to stalk me here on Nairaland while making up lie after lie after lie about everything under the sun. He calls me filthy names and just like a filthy, deranged rapist, he lies about sexual encounters with me when he has never stepped foot in America, knows nothing about me, has never spoken to me, and will never meet me in person. He has said a number of times that he would murder me if he ever gets a chance, threatens my life every day, and makes my time on Nairaland very uncomfortable. I have reported him and all of his aliases to the Moderators many times but they refuse to do anything about him.
Because my career entails close work with the US Courts, I’ve reported him to the FBI who is aware of his IP addresses and will soon get INTERPOL involved. If anyone thinks I’m joking, wait a bit and you’ll see what happens when someone sends death threats to an American while that American is using an IP address belonging to the US government. Even if he is never caught, the only place he’ll be able to get a visa to will be the Central African Republic or maybe Somalia.

Among other things, Nigeria is in terrible need of mental health professionals, facilities, and medications in order to get these maniacal people under control.
Ladies, please watch out for yourselves because there are dangerous lunatics such as this one lurking in every corner of the world. If given the chance, they will stalk, rob, rape, defraud, dismember, and murder you. This murderous psychopath isn’t even in my country or on my continent but he is on yours. If he has developed a sick obsession for me, a woman that he has never met and will never meet, imagine what he will do to you and other women in close proximity to him.

Be careful and protect yourself and your life.
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Emoc: 5:41am On Jul 01, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I’m not an immigrant. I was born here in America to a Nigerian immigrant and an American.
Stay tuned for more updates from Emoc, a broke mentally ill moniker with several aliases that is infatuated with ME and America. This moniker has decided to stalk me here on Nairaland while making up lie after lie after lie about everything under the sun. He calls me filthy names and just like a filthy, deranged rapist, he lies about sexual encounters with me when he has never stepped foot in America, knows nothing about me, has never spoken to me, and will never meet me in person. He has said a number of times that he would murder me if he ever gets a chance, threatens my life every day, and makes my time on Nairaland very uncomfortable. I have reported him and all of his aliases to the Moderators many times but they refuse to do anything about him.
Because my career entails close work with the US Courts, I’ve reported him to the FBI who is aware of his IP addresses and will soon get INTERPOL involved. If anyone thinks I’m joking, wait a bit and you’ll see what happens when someone sends death threats to an American while that American is using an IP address belonging to the US government. Even if he is never caught, the only place he’ll be able to get a visa to will be the Central African Republic or maybe Somalia.

Among other things, Nigeria is in terrible need of mental health professionals, facilities, and medications in order to get these maniacal people under control.
Ladies, please watch out for yourselves because there are dangerous lunatics such as this one lurking in every corner of the world. If given the chance, they will stalk, rob, rape, defraud, dismember, and murder you. This murderous psychopath isn’t even in my country or on my continent but he is on yours. If he has developed a sick obsession for me, a woman that he has never met and will never meet, imagine what he will do to you and other women in close proximity to him.

Pathetic LIAR cheesy

Who threatened to murder you? Who uses several aliases? Who calls you filthy names? Who threatens you everyday? Me?

You must be terribly confused shocked

Do I know you? Do I care about your existence?
Hell no of course.

I know you have started losing it, but you can't change the topic with USELESS & BASELESS accusations.

I have never & will never threaten anyone both online & offline. While you tell me about how useless naija is, I will also inform you about the developments where you live because it's obvious you're ignorant.

Here is another update, stay tuned for more.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Emoc: 6:00am On Jul 01, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Pathetic LIAR cheesy

Who threatened to murder you? Who uses several aliases? Who calls you filthy names? Who threatens you everyday? Me?

You must be terribly confused shocked

Do I know you? Do I care about your existence?
Hell no of course.

I know you have started losing it, but you can't change the topic with USELESS & BASELESS accusations.

I have never & will never threaten anyone both online & offline. While you tell me about how useless naija is, I will also inform you about the developments where you live because it's obvious you're ignorant.

Here is another update, stay tuned for more.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Emoc: 6:30am On Jul 01, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Being born by an immigrant makes you one by extension.
Meanwhile, I have nothing against your citizenship.
I know you not, your matter aint my business!

Stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by AlphaTaikun: 6:56am On Jul 02, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by AlphaTaikun: 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

There is a very lengthy thread that I’d like you to review in your idle time. It involves a Nigerian sentenced to 367 years in American prison. I was in possession on the 1250 page court transcript and CCTV supported the fact that the moniker appealing to Nairaland raped a minor. Can you believe that the mob mentality argued that he was innocent until a moniker in Japan posted an article proving that he had committed sex crimes in Japan as well?
Some of these Nigerians yell propaganda and Western Media yet believe things they see on YouTube. They have no sense of what is and isn’t credible in the real world.
Ah! @Oyinbogoju's case in the U.S. Yeah, the cell phone pinging nailed
him and revealed he was near the crime scene.

I strongly think he had some depression-induced mental health issues which led him into commiting crimes in Japan and the U.S.
He would require the help of mental health professionals such as a psychotherapist to help him in resoIving his past life, while he's serving jail time.

I came in a bit late... 4 days late to this thread, so I've been silently reading the OP and more.

41 years?... Phew! A detailed Magnetic Resonance Imaging test would help to put this enervating saga to rest.

A lot of the bloggers have absolutely
NO credibility and do not bother to fact-check, they only engage in cut-and-paste to drive online traffic to their creepy blogs.

The UK's Daily Mail could have made a "typographic error" while editing before printing out like they sometimes do... wrongly indicating the dude's age as 41 instead of 21.

Below are the boy's details from 2 official Nigerian databases.

Ciao.wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by AlphaTaikun: 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Stay tuned for more updates from <E.*m.*o.*c>, a broke mentally ill moniker with several aliases that is infatuated with ME and America. This moniker has decided to stalk me here on Nairaland while making up lie after lie after lie about everything under the sun. He calls me filthy names and just like a filthy, deranged rapist, he lies about sexual encounters with me when he has never stepped foot in America, knows nothing about me, has never spoken to me, and will never meet me in person. He has said a number of times that he would murder me if he ever gets a chance, threatens my life every day, and makes my time on Nairaland very uncomfortable. I have reported him and all of his aliases to the Moderators many times but they refuse to do anything about him.

That's creepy though.

The kid probably likes you, but as is typical, he's been using a "sledge
hammer" on you to catch your attention. Lol.

I'll send you a mail or PM later on,
detailing what to do to make any troll to stop "harassing" you on NL. Its a top secret strategy and
boom!... the Mod kicks in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Hakeem3(m): 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
chuksbogus:
These are lies. He was never said to be 41 yrs and wasn't only tested and he wasn't a match. Problem started when he noticed they will be going back to Naija and he was the one that went to the police with his cock and bull story and not what this story is saying.
See as you just come here dey display your low sense of reasoning, as if you were there when he went to the police with his cock and bull stories like you're claiming. Why u dey drink panadol for another man headache na
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Peacefulgold(m): 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
ChoCho54:
Was it not from the same source you read he was 15yrs.
I saw the info in d boys passport and also d details of his NIN was released.....so what source is d 41 from
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Morphinne: 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

If more people in Nigeria possessed your great critical thinking skills, the country would be on its way to the top.
I agree with you, it’s going to be a long bumpy ride. Hopefully, you already know that Western countries only reveal a fraction of the evidence they have against defendants leaving what’s produced in court to be a shocker.
Thanks for the compliments dear. I just love it when people judge cases objectively without bias and prejudice

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by IsSlyFoxxMad: 7:02am On Sep 21, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

The UK newspaper used the statements of officials. Tell me why the lawyers haven’t disproved or challenged the information?

Have a heart babe. Pls. Someone as outwardly beautiful as you cannot possibly have such a hard heart. Just talk to me okay? Pls.
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by IsSlyFoxxMad: 7:20am On Sep 21, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

The boy is in Care in the UK. Do you really believe the story that supposedly came from his mouth? Do you really think Child Welfare officials would allow him access to social media and other outlets to tell his story with a criminal trial pending? I don’t and even money wouldn’t make me believe it.

My precious. You are so fine it’s ridiculous. I am really attracted to you on so many levels. I’m ready to do whatever to make amends for the truly horrid things I have said about you and others in the past. I am a changed man. Pls just stop ignoring me it’s really cruel and you are hurting me. Tell me whatever is on your mind. Okay?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Alleged Anti-Igbo Comment: What Oba Akiolu Really Said — Palace / I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic / Who Exactly Was Ezeego And What Did He Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.