Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? (1867 Views)

Guys Why Do U Have More Than One Girlfriend??? / One Girlfriend Should Be Enough For You / Why Are There So Many Single Grown Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? by ckc(m): 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2007
frm what i hv found out,it seems it is hard to see a single guy that has only one girlfriend even when they claim to hv only one.house,how many guys out there can truly claim they love only one girl and do not hv eye for any other girl?let me hear u,
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? by U1(m): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2007
Tell you what,I ain't got non.How about that grin
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? by Njoy1(f): 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2007
For most men it has always being the case of one woman in their arms another woman in their heart.
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? by fawwyb(m): 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2007
U1:

Tell you what,I ain't got non.How about that grin

How will you get one grin grin
well am a Revend father
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2007
I have just one, and believe me, that's enough for me.

Why complicate life by having more than 1 on the go?
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? by BABEELOVE(f): 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2007
Not many at all---It is a cultural menace!!!! Also a lot of free time on the hands with nothing productive to do!!!
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? by Phiniter(m): 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2007
The problem is that why somepeople have more than one, someother people don't have any atall, sad sad
seriously
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? by IykeD(m): 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2007
I've got 10 gals and that makes it 1 since "0" is an insignificant number, u see now i am a nice guy, grin
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? by olanajim(m): 4:46am On Aug 13, 2007
It depend on what you think by girlfriends. I honestly think we must draw a line between a female friend and girlfriend. Maybe you mean lovers. Doubledating or something. I don't, won't, had never and will neverdouble-date. But I have even more female friends, whatever you call it, than male friends. It is all about you and your values. Men will always have girlfriends other than their lover. Or Lovers, if they are double dating type. So we must be alert to any possibility. I can't speak for others though.
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? by BABEELOVE(f): 4:50am On Aug 13, 2007
Word---Up!!! Word---down!!! grin

Just plain----

WORD!!!! grin

With plenty---Xplanations!!!!
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? by iice(f): 5:44am On Aug 13, 2007
LMAO!! there are some with only one babe o. . .and some with black books grin
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? by olanajim(m): 5:46am On Aug 13, 2007
Babeelove, you gotta believe. Or you haven't seen a guy that is real before? Even your own guy?
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? by BABEELOVE(f): 6:15am On Aug 13, 2007
olanajim:

Babeelove, you gotta believe. Or you haven't seen a guy that is real before? Even your own guy?

Na wetin I do you now cry cry cry cry cry
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? by olanajim(m): 6:24am On Aug 13, 2007
Are you here? I am sorry! I thought is another person!
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? by olanajim(m): 6:24am On Aug 13, 2007
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? by BABEELOVE(f): 6:36am On Aug 13, 2007
Are you okay grin
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? by olanajim(m): 6:46am On Aug 13, 2007
Yeah. I got to pray and thank God for a sleepless nite. I was able to do all i wanted to do except one.
Thank God, I am seeing a new monday. Be positive and the week would be a great one for you. Good morning, angel Babeelove. See you later.
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? by PTBNaija(f): 8:37am On Aug 13, 2007
This thread title is misleading. . .if you're single. . .you should have no girlfriends tongue
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? by nana(f): 11:36am On Aug 13, 2007
PTBNaija:

This thread title is misleading. . .if you're single. . .you should have no girlfriends tongue
Abi o.
How can u have a girlfriend and still be single?
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? by RuuDie(m): 11:44am On Aug 13, 2007
@ topic,

i can tell u 4 sure that there's mo' guys out there with zeep, zero girlfriends than those with n + 1 girlfriends      where 0 < n <= ###infinity . . . .

the trend is progressing asymmetrically towards the north-east axis of the biplex co-planar polaroid quadrangle of virtual free merclodian space such that in the shortest possible time-span measured in RuuDotecleids there will be no mean point of convergence  
                               ---- RuuD 28:72

in "lay-manic" terms, very soon it's either g'onna be a guy has n + 1 girlfriends || 0

Culled from the RuuDMicroCyber Zibzonian Virtual Lib & Office of Chemostironic Physoscrizzic Statistics Laws Journal
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? by yazid(m): 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2007
nana is that you
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? by yazid(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2007
Oh i am just imaging you saying some thin about single
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? by yazid(m): 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2007
nana:

Abi o.
How can u have a girlfriend and still be single?
when she is not by your side just as you are [far away]
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? by nana(f): 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2007
yazid:

nana is that you
No,that's my twin sister.

yazid:

Oh i am just imaging you saying some thin about single

Huh?!

yazid:

when she is not by your side just as you are [far away]
Huh?!
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? by yazid(m): 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2007
do yuo know hw to track down some body
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? by yazid(m): 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2007
@nana
pleae talk to me
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? by nana(f): 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2007
yazid:

do yuo know hw to track down some body
What?

yazid:

@nana
pleae talk to mes
Huh?!
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? by yazid(m): 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2007
say some thing to make me feel good
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? by nana(f): 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2007
Lol. . .i can see u're single. Anyways,have a nice day. that should make u feel better
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? by yazid(m): 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2007
yes i am single acepted but i want to be double with you
Re: How Many Single Guys Can Really Claim To Hv One Girlfriend? by trendy(f): 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2007
Even most married men can claim to be faithful to their wives undecided
not to talk of the single brothers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, I Have Never Had A Girlfriend / The Power Of Attraction - The Universe's Secret. A Must Read! / What Stage In Life Are You Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.