Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos (50923 Views)

Man United Fans Slam Maguire And Call For Him To Be Stripped Of The Captaincy / Harry Maguire: Man Utd Agree £80m Deal For Leicester Defender / Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 28, 2022
I believe he won't be poor in the other room...
Re: Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos by LaSenior: 9:14am On Jun 28, 2022
cheesy
Re: Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos by Richy4(m): 9:15am On Jun 28, 2022
That one that wasn't invited cracked me up cheesy
Greenwood would have been there.. how that promising young boy was forgotten is just amazing... angry

1 Like

Re: Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos by Anny505(m): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2022
MF that can't defend goals, I don't think he will be able to defend his marriage and his wife and kids angry

2 Likes

Re: Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos by Akerele44(m): 9:17am On Jun 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
This guy is as useless as Tinubu without certificates tongue.

One of the worst defender Manchester united ever produced.

U are abusing yoruba and u still want them to vote for OBI

Can't u campaign for OBI without abusing other candidates

Use ur common sense nah
Re: Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos by Neddyogu(m): 9:17am On Jun 28, 2022
Omo d man tall shaa. Congratulations mate.
Re: Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos by timy21(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2022
Congratulations Harry! Happy married life.
Re: Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos by chatinent: 9:19am On Jun 28, 2022
Just look at how a wedding should be.

If na Naija, dem for don dey cook for the whole community.

1 Like

Re: Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos by ofiko123(m): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2022
Congratulations to mcquire...
Re: Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos by SmartPolician: 9:23am On Jun 28, 2022
With their tough prenuptial laws, I didn't know that white people still marry.

I once saw a video of many single African American ladies complaining that the brothers don't marry anymore.

They don't want gold-diggers to reap from something they didn't know how people laboured to sow.

2 Likes

Re: Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos by famology(m): 9:23am On Jun 28, 2022
Congratulations to the best central defender on earth.
Re: Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos by T0BY(m): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2022
See as some people dey yab the dude as if them perfect. Put them inside pitch now them go begin flop.
Re: Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos by PINKYandBRAIN: 9:26am On Jun 28, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Congrats to them.
Men of class, let's congratulate him and move on, let the guy atleast enjoy his honeymoon with a peaceful heart before we start talking about the football embarassed

Alas it has started *face palm*

PINKY: Dude is so tall.

BRAIN: Yes, Just like Tolani.

PINKY: I See... So, what are We Here for, BRAIN ?

BRAIN: I don't Know PINKY. We just got out of The Nairaland Moderator's Jail. Someone banned us claiming we were spamming the forum. So, Wait....Let Me Think. angry

PINKY: Tell Me The Moderator's name, Let me give him a Solid uppercut. grin
Re: Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos by ZendayaColeman(f): 9:27am On Jun 28, 2022
kingPhidel:
Congratulations Harry. Just that last season wasn’t good for you. We all remember you won EP League with Leicester. Work on ya self

He was at Hull city when Leicester won the EPL

1 Like

Re: Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos by Maverick777: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2022
kingPhidel:
Congratulations Harry. Just that last season wasn’t good for you. We all remember you won EP League with Leicester. Work on ya self
guy stop hyping that terrible defender!
he played no part whatsoever in that team.
CB for that team, was strictly Robert huth and Wes morgan.

5 Likes

Re: Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos by Lamasta(m): 9:28am On Jun 28, 2022
Man Utd fans will not like this grin

Happy married life to our own Harry Maguire
Re: Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos by LINSAR: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2022
doggedfighter:
Beautiful

Kissing is sweet !

Nothing is sweet in kissing.
Just two people exchanging slimy saliva.
Re: Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos by spy24(m): 9:29am On Jun 28, 2022
Lol

Oyibo marriage na sham I hope they last
Re: Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos by LINSAR: 9:29am On Jun 28, 2022
PINKYandBRAIN:

PINKY: Dude is so tall.

BRAIN: Yes, Just like Tolani.

PINKY: I See... So, what are We Here for, BRAIN ?

BRAIN: I don't Know PINKY. We just got out of The Nairaland Moderator's Jail. Someone banned us claiming we were spamming the forum. So, Wait....Let Me Think. angry

PINKY: Tell Me The Moderator's name, Let me give him a Solid uppercut. grin

One person acting as two.
Na like this madness dey start o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos by LoveGifted(m): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2022
See simple wedding yet he is a millionaire.

But an average Nigerian man with 100K as monthly salary will be organising societal wedding just to tell people he is marrying.

Some men in Nigeria need to borrow sense becos clearly they lack it.

What people don't know is that the magic is not in getting married but in staying married.

2 Likes

Re: Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos by kingPhidel(m): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2022
Terrible you said. Your opinion anyway though I’m not a man untd fan but I know Maguire is not bad as you are painting him
Maverick777:

guy stop hyping that terrible defender!
he played no part whatsoever in that team.
CB for that team, was strictly Robert huth and Wes morgan.
Re: Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos by backtalkG(m): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2022
Congrats man
I trust maguire he will make sure there's no clean sheet tonight grin
Re: Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos by Festy4u(m): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Same way he ain't responsible for your miserable life tongue.

Broda wey wicked! grin
Re: Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos by kingPhidel(m): 9:33am On Jun 28, 2022
I don’t know
ZendayaColeman:

He was at Hull city when Leicester won the EPL
Re: Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos by OGwales(m): 9:33am On Jun 28, 2022
Oyinbo wedding, always simple and stress-free...... No Aso ebi wahala, and other unnecessary expensive nonsense. Focus on the marriage instead.

Wedding no be investment, no kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos by Soulsymbol99: 9:35am On Jun 28, 2022
Calamity magiure grin
Re: Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos by sprints1: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2022
O boy see grealish coat the thing big die. Congrats Maguire I expect more from you next season.
Re: Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos by Salvation37(m): 9:38am On Jun 28, 2022
Hello guys

Check out this Telegram channel, click on the following link to check it out.

https://tiny.one/thebestgamingchannel

A friend gave me the link to check it out that there is a gaming website he now use to make money. Four days ago I joined the channel, watched all the videos in it.

I did exactly as directed on the channel, deposited #2100 to try it.

Wow, the game is awesome! I earned #5200 the day I tried it.

Re: Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos by Totilopussylick(m): 9:38am On Jun 28, 2022
Festy4u:

Broda wey wicked! grin

I be dj wicked now grin

Na we the blast brother wey mumu for inside club tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Pictured Cycling With His Family As They Vacation In Maldives / Inside The ₦230 Billion A80 Private Jet That Flies Real Madrid Players (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo To Train With Manchester United Under 21s (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.