Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani (55544 Views)

Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) / Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl / Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by WHITELIGHTER: 9:54am On Jun 28, 2022
Preciouschinwe:
in all marriage problems you guys always find a way to rope the blame on the woman, and it's
not fair.

I think it's the other way round and its not cool anymore....because men don't come out to complain. See this one saying she don't wanna die, while didn't she tell us her part in the whole issue. Abi the man will just wake up and start beating her?!
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by Dorakay93(m): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2022
You may even be the cause of unrest in your marriage, but here u are rushing to social media to paint ur spouse evil.
Many unwise people will swallow ur rantings hook, line and sinker but I refuse to do that until we hear from your husband.
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by IbileIfe: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2022
This is what you get when you marry the wrong guy.
I would have considered marrying her, but with four children for her husband, her excess baggage will be too much Palaver.
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by ZUBY77(m): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2022
Richy4:

But based on what we read, the man in question is a movie director.. So he understands her career perfectly or don't U think so?

That's exactly why they are having issues.
He is in the industry, he knows how they met, he knows what they do in the industry, he might have tot that she will be responsible after some years.

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by lasisi69(f): 9:57am On Jun 28, 2022
Bro, if you understand how human mind works, you will know it takes great self discipline and the love of God to stay put cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by Yxxx: 9:58am On Jun 28, 2022
Confused human being.
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by nedekid: 10:00am On Jun 28, 2022
Oga money don less, meanwhile madam wan "meet up", ride 2022 range, enter first class, show mansion, slay etc grin
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by Richy4(m): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2022
ZUBY77:

That's exactly why they are having issues.
He is in the industry, he knows how they met, he knows what they do in the industry, he might have tot that she will be responsible after some years.
Responsible how buddy?

Are u insinuating that the lady in question is cheating.. or were u implying that she should be responsible by abandoning her career to take care of the kids?

None of us knows what they agreed upon before they got married, so we can't just speculate...
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by ojibole(m): 10:02am On Jun 28, 2022
Tou see these modern day marriages, they are never built to last. Just look at the smile on their wedding picture sigh. It's unbelievable that that smile is no more. At times I ask myself what's the need for all these marriages and photo shoots maybe couples ought to visit their wedding photo album to remember how happy they where on the said day

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:05am On Jun 28, 2022
christejames:
The high rate of domestic violence these days is alarming shocked shocked, our parents didn't have it rough like this even though things were not rosy for them then but they pulled through undecided...

What could be the cause of this malady now? embarassed

Could it be wokeness from either couple?
Westernization of family life that is alien to us?
Consequences of modernization?

Extended family can no longer proffer solution to any marital crisis these days because almost everyone is bereft of proper ideas on how to manage a successful family.

Well, I will never support domestic violence from either spouse, if your partner wants to steal your peace without thinking of how to resolve the crisis, please take the Emergency Exit Door. It's better to be separated as a couple than be separated by death from either spouse. angry
@ bolded
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Experience will surely teach them that lesson they don't want to learn!

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by dododawa1: 10:08am On Jun 28, 2022
Imagine what a whole mother and father of 4 children are displaying on cam. And they had to post such private moment on social media??

Even the outfit shes wearing isnt appropriate for a married woman like her with children.
Tomorrow the children will grow up to see this.

What are they even trying to pass across with this eyesore?

If married people can be misbehaving on social media like this, tell me why the youth and unmarried will not be posting sex videos all over the media.

Bad example.
(Quote) (Report) 180 Likes (Unlike) 12 Shares (Share) NOBODY wrote�this August 14 2021.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Pls split.. wannabe redpillers and women haters can call ya whatever they want..split so you ain't gonna end up getting killed by a monster..

Men have been hurting women since time memorial..we don't wanna wake to see ya dead..boom... victim of domestic violence..

This guy, chill, and get meaningful study, you are always outside showcasing your stupidity. Go home and think and repair your mind. You are just broken in and out

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by Hotzone(m): 10:14am On Jun 28, 2022
ppogba:

Looking and seeking for public sympathy as usual. Especially from rejected stones calling themselves feminists.

Marriage, it suppose to be handled with all sense of responsibility and one thing I urge this generation to teach incoming generations is how to respect each other’s privacy but before u respect another, u must respect somethings meant to be sacred and marriage should be on the top list but this generation, viewing from this point, lacks good family upbringing which is always transferred to the next person or generation
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by Aidejay(m): 10:21am On Jun 28, 2022
Avoid
Actresses
Influencers
Models
And other forms of celebs like a plague.
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 28, 2022
Is it right for a man to discipline his wife?
Does your husband do that to you?
If so , you are a victim and don't even know it. You should heed the advice of the actress in question.
Sterope:
It is normal for a man to discipline his wives so far he doesn't go overboard with it on those days. Some of grandparents and great grandparents are still alive. Let's not try to rewrite stories please.

Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by ZUBY77(m): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2022
Richy4:

Responsible how buddy?

Are u insinuating that the lady in question is cheating.. or were u implying that she should be responsible by abandoning her career to take care of the kids?

None of us knows what they agreed upon before they got married, so we can't just speculate...

It's not about cheating alone.
When you are young and in the limelight, there are too many irresponsible things you do apart from cheating. For instance, you may love to hang out with friends regularly for drinks, which might be against your partner's principles. After few kids and few years, your spouse would want you to grow out of it, but you won't. It becomes a problem and may ridicule your spouse in public.

Life/relationship is dynamic.

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by merrybet: 10:29am On Jun 28, 2022
Introducing the new Merrybet mobile app!

Explore the world of Sports betting on the Merrybet mobile app.

Download the app for free & enjoy the best mobile betting experience on the platform of Champions!

▪️ Bet in-play on thousands of sports from around the world on your smartphone.
▪️ Don't wait till you lose. Take charge of the game with our Full Cashout & Partial Cashout service.
▪️ High odds guaranteed on a range of exciting Virtual Sports games.
▪️ Once you win a bet, get your money in your bank account within minutes.

Champions play on Merrybet!!!

Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by Betsysportsblog(f): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2022
This is just silly...gosh
ZUBY77:
See how she started shouting first to gather sympathy from the public.

The moment you dig deeper, you will find out this serpent is the one trying to kill the husband.

Anyway, one quick advice I want to give any sane man is this, "Don't ever in your life, dream, plan to or marry anyone who calls herself an actress.
They are all freestylers and only few are actually with anything called talent, so they make up with their bodies, what they don't have in their brains. Over 98% of them have decided the kind of lives they want to live, so it's better you let them be.

How do you close your eyes and sleep when your wife is out there with numerous young men, in the name of shooting a movie?"

Think, men think. There is nothing called" I trust my wife" nothing like that ever existed.
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by Toba24: 10:38am On Jun 28, 2022
Georgejeez:
Time for her ex boyfriend to continue from where he stopped before she got married .
Only God knows what the poor husband have suffered all these years sleeping alone while his wife is in different locations shooting films with those hot and Hot actors .

The husband needs to do DNA for the kids ASAP

Truly life is like Onions

You are senseless
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by Uchedizzy(f): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2022
Omo when i see news like this , the taught of getting married will just die down , las las for better for worse na scam
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by koyyess: 10:43am On Jun 28, 2022
When you see family pics splattered all over social media, there is a 90% chance that something is wrong.
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by Richy4(m): 10:43am On Jun 28, 2022
ZUBY77:

It's not about cheating alone.
When you are young and in the limelight, there are too many irresponsible things you do apart from cheating. For instance, you may love to hang out with friends regularly for drinks, which might be against your partner's principles. After few kids and few years, your spouse would want you to grow out of it, but you won't. It becomes a problem and may ridicule your spouse in public.

Life/relationship is dynamic.
I understand your view point.. but what if the man was the one hanging out leaving the lady with 4 kids to take care of at home and when she cries out, it results to domestic violence considering the fact that he is a movie director and they can shoot at night as well... afterwards he can hang out.. what would you say in such situations..

I'm giving this instance because I believe strongly that what is good for the Goose is good for the Gander as well..

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by marhez43(f): 10:44am On Jun 28, 2022
Please leave.dont be like osinachi.

Men are evil

@MARHEZ43
d future president of FEMInist association of nigeria(FAN)
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:45am On Jun 28, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:

This guy, chill, and get meaningful study, you are always outside showcasing your stupidity. Go home and think and repair your mind. You are just broken in and out
Keep mute pls..
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by bizhop01: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2022
Women always victim
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by bobobri(m): 10:48am On Jun 28, 2022
The same issue again her, well for me I feel the best thing is for her to leave the marriage..! Make she no go die leave her children
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by ZUBY77(m): 10:54am On Jun 28, 2022
Richy4:

I understand your view point.. but what if the man was the one hanging out leaving the lady with 4 kids to take care of at home and when she cries out, it results to domestic violence considering the fact that he is a movie director and they can shoot at night as well... afterwards he can hang out.. what would you say in such situations..

I'm giving this instance because I believe strongly that what is good for the Goose is good for the Gander as well..

Then social media is the last place she need to come to shout for sympathy.

Get a legal team and get a proper divorce and move on.
Men easily get away with anything around here.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by TemmyT002(m): 10:55am On Jun 28, 2022
I don't care
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by Sterope(f): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2022
I didn't it was right. Please read what I typed again
GenBuhari:
Is it right for a man to discipline his wife?
Does your husband do that to you?
If so , you are a victim and don't even know it. You should heed the advice of the actress in question.
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by Yalwayzme: 11:04am On Jun 28, 2022
Calm down my dear
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by bonnyhope: 11:12am On Jun 28, 2022
The man eye sef no clear

He looks fearful
Re: Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani by Hullabaloon: 11:31am On Jun 28, 2022
Elidrisy20:
After giving birth to 4 kids, you still want to leave your husband, decision taken with out considering the kids, the effects of broken home is real ooo

So she should die in the marriage because she has 4 kids?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims / Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 / BBNaija: Liquorose Meets Emmanuel's Mother (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.