Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India (46712 Views)

Azeez Ilias & Woman Found Dead, Naked Inside Car / Married Man, Bride-to-be Found Dead Inside Car In Kano / Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by VirileNelly2420: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Something need to be done about men and rape.. undecided
Getting outta hand..

Modified:look how everyone is screaming India like their sh**thole is in any way better.. Nigerian men have done worse than this when it comes to raping women.. undecided
Glad they are alive to tell their story..
Victim too? cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Well, rape is evil. Say no to rape...,
And don't b rape apologist!

Meanwhile, our ladies should stop making things worst esp with dia way of indecent exposure. Diz days, it's getting out of hand.
Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by blowjohn(m): 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
Indian men are the most useless men on earth.
Big time rapists to the core! Cow worshippers!
And their laws aint helping matters
Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
Na those men wey dey disturb my woman on social media to send "vagene" pics while stroking their 2 inches pecker.
Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by Fadafada231(m): 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
Johnycastro18:
India need spiritual cleansing sad

The spirit of rape is operating within that territory......there men keep on raping anything rape-able undecided

These guys libido are in another level.
Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by Basiljoe: 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
India and South Africa. Rape capitals of the world. Spits.

Castrate them all.
Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by Toriagirl(f): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
First of all free lift?
Secondly those guys are very wicked, they have no conscience at all.
Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by Omoslim26: 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

curse curse curse curse curse curse curse.

Yet you are the Nwaboi and I'm the upclass

damn....

accant kee myself...hahahahahaha

Hahahaha hahahaha � upclass wey dey sleep from one under bridge to another for Lagos grin grin
Point of correction,I am not cursing you ooo na your destiny I dey tell you so grin ;Dyou are cursed to be a total failure in life ;Dyou can't help it just accept it like dat,na the effect of your mama sleeping with dogs and your late father raping people's small boys you dey suffer from so grin grin grin
The day nairaland finds a way to tame animals like you spilling this forum with tribal gbasgbos,that day you shall surely die � grin bcus that is the only thing keeping a cursed good for nothing orphan like you alive grin

Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
Omoslim26:

Hahahaha hahahaha � upclass wey dey sleep from one under bridge to another for Lagos grin grin
Point of correction,I am not cursing you ooo na your destiny I dey tell you so grin ;Dyou are cursed to be a total failure in life ;Dyou can't help it just accept it like dat,na the effect of your mama sleeping with dogs and your late father raping people's small boys you dey suffer from so grin grin grin
The day nairaland finds a way to tame animals like you spilling this forum with tribal gbasgbos,that day you shall surely die � grin bcus that is the only thing keeping a cursed good for nothing orphan like you alive grin

I don't care..

Nwaboi is all I'm after

and we no be class oo

hahahahahaja
Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by Johnycastro18: 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
Honestly oh..
Fadafada231:

These guys libido are in another level.
Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
Omoslim26:

nwaboi
Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by BRATISLAVA: 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
post=114231906:

India is something else mehn.
This is what happens when your population is approaching 1.4 Billion people!!!

What about China?

It's not about the population, but the rape culture.
Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by Omoslim26: 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
cursed OyeofIkoTuN:

I don't care..

Nwaboi is all I'm after

and we no be class oo

hahahahahaja

grin grin grin
Cursed church rat grin grin
You will die sleeping under bridge upon bridge in the streets of Lagos grin grin grin grin
Ofcus Me and an eternally accursed child of doom wey dey sleep under Yaba bridge no fit ever be class nah grin grin ;Dhahaha your class na in the league of drugged street church rats grin
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha grin grin
Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by godliman: 4:02am On Jun 29, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Men are plagues to this peaceful world of ours
So are women who go about half naked and can do anything for money including sleeping with dogs or eating poo, they are in the same family with rapists
Re: Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India by Makowonda: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2022
What's it with Indian men and rape?Is there anything in their food or water that is giving them uncontrollable konji?It's just too much a rampant crime in India.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts / Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated / Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.