Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

In Need Of A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of A Job (398 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Job by Saskay44: 10:01am On Jun 28, 2022
Please ASUU is on strike and I need something doing , I stay in abuja, I'm good with computer and also have knowledge of excel, I can do remote on onsite please help a brother

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Job by Esesuwa8: 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
I am also in need of a job o. I studied French and Linguistics with First class.
Re: In Need Of A Job by Lisaint(m): 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
Good day to all the Gentlemen and Ladies in the house, pls I'm in search of a job, i really don't mind anyone i see for a start, I'm 26 years old and i have a B.Sc degree in Geography and planning sciences (Second class lower division), i have no money and connections, but i believe someone might help me here with something..Pls y'all should help me pls...I'm currently in Serving in Osun State, i will be rounding up by July 20th 2022 ( this year)
My Email address for contact is shinaboy2011@gmail.com..
Re: In Need Of A Job by Hamachi(f): 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Virtual PALyn, a Business and Consulting company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Personal Assistant

Employment Type: Full-time

Job Description

We are looking for a versatile and highly-organized personal assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for senior management. In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of managers.
You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required.
To ensure success as a personal assistant, you should exhibit excellent organizational skills and demonstrable experience in a secretarial role. Accomplished personal assistants are intuitive to the needs of the managers and work autonomously to provide customized administrative support.

Responsibilities

Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
Observing best business practices and etiquette.

Requirements

High School Diploma or GED.
Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training.
1-2 years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous.
Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Exceptional interpersonal skills.

Application Closing Date
5th July, 2022.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Hrofficevpal@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Customer Service / Vacancy!!! / Calling For Suitably Qualified Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.