Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,579 members, 7,801,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) (44825 Views)

Fulani Herders Take Over Part Of Delta Community, Sparks Controversies / Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by Obio4real(m): 10:23am On Jun 28, 2022
A yet-to-be-identified teenage boy was on Monday night allegedly shot dead by an army officer securing an oil facility in oil-rich Ogulagha community in Burutu Local Government Area of Delta State.

A source told GRASSROOT REPORTERS that the teenager in company of some of his friends had gone to pick snails close to an oil tank farm where some men of the Nigerian Army were securing.

On sighting them, the military officers opened fire them, leading to the teenager's death while others were arrested.

Meanwhile, youths of the community have protested the shooting of the teenager.

The youths who protested with the corpse of the teenager round the community demanded for the arrest and prosecution of the erring officer.

Some of the youths who spoke with GRASSROOT REPORTERS called for training and retraining of military officers to avoid incidences like this.

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/06/shooting-of-teenager-boy-in-delta-community-sparks-protest-corpse-displayed.html?noamp=mobile

1 Share

Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by Sergio101(m): 10:27am On Jun 28, 2022
What else can the useless security operatives offer than killing innocent people??

132 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by VictoryAssured: 10:28am On Jun 28, 2022
Sad
Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2022
Killings that have been going on since Oloibiri...

Asari won't comment on this....Oh no,he has collected his share and built powerful schools in Benin republic..

What is going on self..? even with the oil,Russia is booming,Saudi is booming..Nigeria is just just

111 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 28, 2022
So weak
Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by Blake755: 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
So this soldiers no get family to do this think thing

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by BKayy: 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
Wait a minute.
So this thing that I am looking at (Pictures) is an oil rich community?

And these hungry looking gentlemen that I am looking at are indigenes of oil rich community?
Like the place is their ancestral land?
One even use handkerchief as belt hold trouser

Chai, "Niger Delta" don suffer.

72 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by BKayy: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
darling2222:
So weak
Imagine.
They can't pick ordinary snail in the land their ancestors secured for them because of one Aboki Soldier from far away Sahara desert. Courtesy of One Nigeria.

Tell me which place in the world that an indigene of an oil rich town (not country) is picking snails?
These people are very weak.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
BKayy:

Imagine.
They can't pick ordinary snail in the land their ancestors secured for them because of one Aboki Soldier from far away Sahara desert. Courtesy of One Nigeria.

Tell me which place in the world that an indigene of an oil rich town is picking snails?

Seriously this particular story touched me

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by BKayy: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
darling2222:

Seriously this particular story touched me
It is very painful.
I hope they get their salvation one day

4 Likes

Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by Truthisunique2: 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
Funny thing is Dem no fit do pemp for north

Bandits and fulanis would kill them and Dem go still do abeg

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
BKayy:

It is very painful.
I hope they get their salvation one day

Sure they will

3 Likes

Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
I no wan get headache ontop naija matter again abeg

I'm not just happy with the current state of the nation

5 Likes

Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by Factcheck0001: 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
BKayy:

Imagine.

Tell me which place in the world that an indigene of an oil rich town (not country) is picking snails?
These people are very weak.
emeka keep on wailing
Noting wey u fit do
Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by 666Advocate: 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
BKayy:
Wait a minute.
So this thing that I am looking at (Pictures) is an oil rich community?

And these hungry looking gentlemen that I am looking at are indigenes of oil rich community?
Like the place is their ancestral land?
One even use handkerchief as belt hold trouser

Chai, "Niger Delta" don suffer.

That handkerchief na Egbesu power.
Them go collect am from where e dey after the killing.

1 Like

Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by Brendaniel: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
The injustice against the south is terrible...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by sammysneh(m): 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nigeria failed the boy

It's quite sad ,may his soul rest in peace
Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by Frank2021: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
She deserves it
Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by englishmart(m): 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
Yorubas should learn to be brave. It's very necessary for self-preservation. Thankiu

2 Likes

Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by McStoic(m): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
Life is so cheap is Nigeria.. kaii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by OtopDesign(m): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
no single day person no go die for this shithole
Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by nkemoma(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Killings that have been going on since Oloibiri...

Asari won't comment on this....Oh no,he has collected his share and built powerful schools in Benin republic..

What is going on self..? even with the oil,Russia is booming,Saudi is booming..Nigeria is just just

Nigeria is in Comatose

Don't mind that fat dirty PIG called ASARI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by iamoyindamola(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nawa o this country is on auto pilot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
You saw an unarmed teenager and the first thing you did was to open fire on him,you killed him, ended his life untimely and sent an unfulfilled destiny to the grave,you pushed a family into grieve because you want to secure an oil facility,a natural resource that has been in existence before you,what exactly makes you think that you will escape same fate,how exactly are you sure that your entire family will not meet such horror and lamentations.LETS ACCORD LIFE THE VALUE IT HAS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by harmargedon: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
In the voice of tuface

For instance
Say na me be Baale of Nigerians
Say na me be one wey dey make plan
Say I go create a scenery where better go plenty
Make we dey give young people chance
Instead Tinubu to dey pack the money go France
To make suffer to full in abundance
To make me run run away
To a place where ebi say
I go feel like Europeans
Where them go respect my skills for instance
Where them no go dey play pranks
Ontop people wey work the way
Wey give them the key
To chop substance
As them know say we be freelance
Their looting no dey give us assurance
Repentance no dey their plane
E dey create annoyance for my heart
So Ala Oyi e!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by TeeGentle(m): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Evil at is peak again
Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by DamnnNiggarr: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
This is heartbreaking to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by Alexiiydon: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Who dem won blame like this? Soldiers doing there work na watin dem Dey call no bush must clap any bush whey clap spay am thank God them no kill the others
Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by Tecnophone: 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) by tillaman(m): 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake / Cameroonian Soldiers Arrive Gwoza, Nigeria (Photos) / Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.