Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Motivational - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Motivational (109 Views)

Steve Jobs Greatest Motivational Quote - Crazy People Change The World / 10 Motivational Tips To Inspire You To Become Successful In Life / Success – 100 Motivational Quotes That Will Inspire You To Be Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Motivational by Bompensiero: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2022
What Makes People Likeable?

Princess Eugenie, granddaughter of the Queen of England, wore a dress on her wedding day that revealed a scar on her back after she underwent surgery to correct a spinal deformity (scoliosis) as a child. When she was asked: Why didn't she wear a dress to hide her surgical scars? Or why not undergo a cosmetic operation in which the scar is completely removed.

She replied: I studied in Newcastle and got my degree with flying colors. I can speak 3 languages. And you're talking about the repercussions of an old operation. One should only be proud or ashamed of what is on their mind. In nothing else. I also did it to thank the paramedics and encourage the girls not to be ashamed of the aesthetic flaws of their bodies.

Your true beauty lies in your morality, humanity, and kindness.

Re: Motivational by Cypress042(m): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2022
Good educative words From a wise woman.

I wish some african woman would think like this lady, i bet you this world would be a better place.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

���� ���ℝ� ��ℕ�ℍ!! / 3 Int'l Varsities Set To Honour Aljazirah CEO With Honorary Doctorate Degree / Learn To Sell People's Products Online Like A Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.