Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Do I Look Too Old? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Look Too Old? (4026 Views)

My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) / Do I Look Pregnant??? (PIC) / People Say I Look Like Nicki Minaj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Look Too Old? by ell77(f): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2007
I don't like posting my personal pics online. And if I am totally honest with you my case was not as bad my skin was just dull and perhaps I lokked a year older at most but I put his problems down to the sun anyway and not taking extra extra good care of himself (ladies tend to be better at this anyway) - pollution can affect you too like one of the posters said. This is just my opinion so he can take it or leave it but if you research online you will see my points are validated elsewhere.

By the way stop pretending you were looking out for him and if my points were valid - u were curious to see if i look 80 abi?

lol. No it is a good point but - i won't post my pic. @ poster I think it is condition that is doing you oh, atleast it is not genetic so it is most likely reversible (unless you smoke).
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by DisGuy: 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2007
next time you go for a haircut shape your hair wink
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by snazzydawn(f): 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2007
ell77:

@poster - you do not look old but your skin does look dehydrated and tired, i hope you do not take offence as I do not mean to insult you, in fact I have had the same problem. Here are some tips

1. Drink plenty of water and avoid alcohol, cigarettes and caffeine (in coffee and many fizzy drinks), like the plague
2. [b]Wear a broad rimmed cap to protect your face from the sun[/b]3. Try gentler facial products that don't contain perfume or any unecessary ingredients (you may have skin sensitivities) if possible make it as natural and organic as possible - tea tree is a good antiseptic and aloe vera and chamomile are good for soothing upset/tired skin.
4. Keep you face clean at all times but don't scrub or use alcohol/dettol/fragranced products, it is unlikely you need moisturiser in nigeria because of the hot weather and you appear to have combination/oily skin.
5. Take multivitamins if possible or at the very least increas your fish intake, Omega oils are proven to impove skin elasticity - it is also found in flax seed oil and soya.
6. Relax more
7. Stay away from bleaching products melanin is the black man's saviour and no amount of yellow baby is worth looking like a wrinkled prune

Hope this helps, it has helped others and even myself but really I think you just look at most 5 years older so don't let it worry you too much. From what i have heard it is not uncommon for ladies to chase youger guys nowadays anyway, in nigeria. You should start to complain when you approach an older woman and she rejects you because she thinks,

I second that. Let me stress drink lots of water. Lots and lots of it.
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by snazzydawn(f): 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2007
Also when buying creams, look out for the one that contains SPF ie sunscreen.
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by BABEELOVE(f): 4:26am On Aug 13, 2007
snazzydawn:

Also when buying creams, look out for the one that contains SPF ie sunscreen.

Especially if you are into "block molding" or "construction" type work!!! wink  No offence please.  It is actually a compliment.  Since you get the most super-toned guys in Nigeria on the construction site or where "blocks" are being "molded"!!!  cool   We, your sisters are really looking out for you.  We want you to score top notch points with the ladies.

Talk about natural six-packs!!! tongue
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by doyin13(m): 4:30am On Aug 13, 2007
harsh and uncalled for.

The poor guy.

All he wanted was the elixir of youth.

Not marauding tongue lashers.
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by BABEELOVE(f): 4:32am On Aug 13, 2007
doyin13:

harsh and uncalled for.

The poor guy.

All he wanted was the elixir of youth.

Not marauding tongue lashers.

What do you suggest? Wise one!!! Help a brother out to look like you in ya profile!!! grin

Still viewing "the Profile"!!! Downloading some copies!!! tongue
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 13, 2007
yu sure look older bt just a bit, ur dressin is em kinda old.maybe polo shirts,clean ones wud do.wud giv u dat fresh to death look.u cud kip ur hair to fros if u culd.wud give u d youth look, shirtz lyk dat prolly make u look older except d modern ones.ne wayz itz nt bad to look older.i look younger nd i hate it!!!!
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by fineboy3(m): 10:35am On Aug 13, 2007
@poster l am so sorry about all this ok just take heart one day you may get a 39year old lady to get marry to you.
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by fineboy3(m): 10:41am On Aug 13, 2007
@poster l forgot please just an advice and l am sure it will do good in your future.
Please any woman that give you any attention please go for her l must say she is God sent because no ladies in Nigeria without God sent will come after you for reall, you none get mirror for house abba
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by simplyme3(f): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2007
@Poster

Have u tried the goat d ick thing? I just got an update from my herbalists, they say drinking goat urine mixed with groundnut also works.

sometimes - if u want to look and feel young - wear pampers under your trouser.
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:46am On Aug 13, 2007
@simply_me

Is it that you just like to joke or you are actually mentally retarded? The things you come out with makes wonder about your sanity.
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by simplyme3(f): 10:52am On Aug 13, 2007
@NajaHale

u r a goat
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by fawwyb(m): 10:56am On Aug 13, 2007
BABEELOVE:

What do you suggest? Wise one!!! Help a brother out to look like you in ya profile!!! grin

Still viewing "the Profile"!!! Downloading some copies!!! tongue

Don't mind her, DOYIN. You are good-looking. That's why she doesn't have any pic in her profile. . . . . . . wowo lady grin
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:27am On Aug 13, 2007
@simply_me

If its jokes with you ya beta put a stop to it right now! My Father is turning in his grave at your insidious remark and my Mother has too much elegance to be subjected to your dimwitted rants.

if you have a problem I'd rather you address me directly.
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by chiegemba(f): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2007
nl neva cease 2 amaze me grin

@topic; whether u look older or younger it doesnt matter as such , sometimes its not all about d looks. . .  so  dont even stress urself about dat so much. trust me dere r still potentials out dere who dont care about d looks wink cheesy
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by ademudus: 11:38am On Aug 13, 2007
@poster
Taking a closer look at the face in the picture, you dont really look loder than your age,
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 13, 2007
simply_me:

@NajaHale

its youe Mum that has sanity problem - oh sorry - your Dad inclusive.

Hey now, sister, that's not nice!  sad Why insult her parents, they've done you no harm? 

We're all friends on here, let's try to get on, huh? smiley
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by BABEELOVE(f): 11:55am On Aug 13, 2007
Ah Siena! please give this poster a few tips. doyin13 is being sefish with the art of accquiring "block molding six pack" abs!!! Any suggestions for "youthful manly" look grin
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by fawwyb(m): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2007
simply_me:

@NajaHale

its youe Mum that has sanity problem - oh sorry - your Dad inclusive.
The first person that will ever abuse somebody else's parent on nl shocked
Is uncalled for ok, we are all friends and ler keep it rolling. . . .ok
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by doyin13(m): 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2007
Babeeelove-

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by BABEELOVE(f): 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2007
doyin13:

Babeeelove-

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit

Please stop "cyber-harrasing" me!!!  Wetin shocked  I say you should give the dude advice and you are not.  Did BABEELOVE---tell you she needs a make over
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by doyin13(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2007
From your outburst, it seems u might be needing some attention.

Kobe must be neglecting you lately
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by BABEELOVE(f): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2007
fawwyb:

Don't mind her, DOYIN. You are good-looking. That's why she doesn't have any pic in her profile. . . . . . . wowo lady grin

Me Wor wor  Anyway, I do not blame you.  The last time I had my picture up there it caused so much confusion, that I was actually banned!!!  So do not tempt me again!!!!  One mad man actually showed up at my door.  How he got my address is a big wonder.  So you will just have to do without---- grin

BTW, why are you admiring him shocked
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by BABEELOVE(f): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2007
doyin13:

From your outburst, it seems u might be needing some attention.

Kobe must be neglecting you lately

Which outburst again Please advice this poster on the topic at hand first and then we can deal with our issues later. Stop going off topic!!! angry
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by doyin13(m): 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2007
Babeelove which kain harrassment you dey talk sef.

Leave Fawyyyb Abeg

Everyone's allowed to look, but only those of the fairer sex like yoursef can touch

By the way that your pic must have been something. I think.
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by doyin13(m): 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2007
@Poster

My only advice is for you to shit and piss regularly to clear your system of free radicals

grin grin grin
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by BABEELOVE(f): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2007
wotever!!!! lipsrsealed

doyin13:

@Poster

My only advice is for you to shit and piss regularly to clear your system of free radicals

grin grin grin

Mad man!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by Easybaby(f): 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2007
oh my God, this dude has gotten more than he bargined for . . . . .Anyway, freedom of expression! cheesy grin grin
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by aloib(f): 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2007
simply_stupid baboon, are u a retard or what, everyones getting serious and everything, yu come wid your stupid and un amusing post, no one pays u attention, , your attention seeking skill didnt work, now u come agin, someone notices u and tells u to stop being a fool, u go ahead and insult her folks, thats just so uncalled for, thats how u came into my thread and tried doing rubbish unfortunately for u, no one noticed u, get a life and stop seeking for un necessary attention, asiere oshi, attention seeker oshi, infact no one shuld vex me, wtf,
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by BABEELOVE(f): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2007
Its okay! I think the matter is being handled. Let's not spoil the fun thread!!!
Re: Do I Look Too Old? by doyin13(m): 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2007
aloib

Filipinos curse too.

Bet it sounds so sexy in Tagalog

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Still Cares: We Worked It Out! / Bitch! / Should I honour Invitation from This Married Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.